+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody from Bangaluru??? Let's get together!!!

arcticmaple

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
aby_clinpharm said:
Hi Articmaple,
I am also from Bangalore and planning apply under FSW. I have to apply for PCC from India and from US also. Can you please advice me the procedure to get finger print frint for FBI submission, and the documents to be couriered to FBI. Have u got any update of the status from FBI regarding the same. Any idea, how long it take to get PCC from FBI and from Regional Pasport office Bangalore?. My friend told that we do not need to submit PCC at the time of application it self but can submit at a later stage also...I am concerned as the cap limit is only 500 and afried that i wont be able to collect all the required documents in such a short period of time..Kindly advice.
Thanks in advance..
Hi aby,
Sorry for the delay in replying!!! was too busy with work. so I got my pcc from fbi within 6-weeks from the date of submission. Actually fbi people are very fast in replying compared to Canadian counterpart. I've submitted both the fingerprints to US and Canada on the same date. Still expecting my pcc from canada. I think due to postal strike over there caused delay in getting pcc. Anyways i dont think there will be any hassle getting pcc from US and India. Procedure is very simple, go to COmmissioner's office in bangalore and take an appointment for the fingerprints. You will have to pay 500 rs as fee for the fingerprint test and then they will ask you to go to your local police station to take the fingerprint. You can then collect your fingerprint certificate from the commissioner's office. Hope this helps

Please Feel free to ask any questions. I'm more than happy to help.
Regards,
arcticmaple.

aby_clinpharm

May 16, 2011
Thanks so much for the info articmaple..U guys r really doing a great job helping each other..!!! Lets see how to reach our destination soon...:)
I m still in the process of collecting documents!

arcticmaple

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
Dear Bengaluru Friends,
This is to inform you all that Today I received my medicals request along with pcc, proof of funds, RPRF. My Status in the ecase still shows RBVO!!! I'm surprised!!! I was not prepared for this surprise!!! I thought first my ecase will show InPRocess and then will get Medical Request etc..They have given me 1-month's time to submit all these. It's good news for all those whose ecase still shows RBVO for a long time..THey can expect any time Medicals without even going to INProcess stage..

gopikolli

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/4/11 (PER- 10/5/11)
AOR Received.
1/7/11
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
12/6/11
Med's Request
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-04-13
Interview........
waivered
Passport Req..
04-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-14
LANDED..........
to land in april
congrats!! articmaple

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
arcticmaple said:
Dear Bengaluru Friends,
This is to inform you all that Today I received my medicals request along with pcc, proof of funds, RPRF. My Status in the ecase still shows RBVO!!! I'm surprised!!! I was not prepared for this surprise!!! I thought first my ecase will show InPRocess and then will get Medical Request etc..They have given me 1-month's time to submit all these. It's good news for all those whose ecase still shows RBVO for a long time..THey can expect any time Medicals without even going to INProcess stage..
CONGRATULATION DEAR

Gods Grace

Jun 9, 2011
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
02-08-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
28/08/2011
Med's Request
24/11/2011
Med's Done....
30/11/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2011
LANDED..........
7th May 2012
Congrats arcticmaple.

could you please share your appl details.. when was you application submitted...

all the best..

arcticmaple

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
I'm in the last stage of the process and i've been asked to provide pcc from India. I live in Bangalore, India. Yesterday I went to apply for Police Clearance Certificate and I've been told by them that i need to apply for PVC as well as PCC. but i need only PCC. The PCC fees are only 200RS and PVC(Police Verification Certificate)fees are 3000RS. Is it compulsory to apply for PVC to get PCC? If i get only PCC then they will mention an additional line saying that this PCC is [NOT FOR JOB]. will this create any problem with the NDVO if i submit only PCC? I tried to convince them saying i need this PCC only for immigration and not for job but the rude man didn't agree for that. He thinks that I'm going for job to Canada.
Please I need an advice at the earliest!!!

Thanks!
Regards,
arcticmaple....

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
Congratulations....

arcticmaple said:
Dear Bengaluru Friends,

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
I got my PCC from regional passport office, Koramangala in first quarter of 2010. They sent PCC to my postal address in about 20 days and did not ask for PVC.

arcticmaple said:
I'm in the last stage of the process and i've been asked to provide pcc from India. I live in Bangalore, India. Yesterday I went to apply for Police Clearance Certificate and I've been told by them that i need to apply for PVC as well as PCC. but i need only PCC. The PCC fees are only 200RS and PVC(Police Verification Certificate)fees are 3000RS. Is it compulsory to apply for PVC to get PCC? If i get only PCC then they will mention an additional line saying that this PCC is [NOT FOR JOB]. will this create any problem with the NDVO if i submit only PCC? I tried to convince them saying i need this PCC only for immigration and not for job but the rude man didn't agree for that. He thinks that I'm going for job to Canada.
Please I need an advice at the earliest!!!

Thanks!
Regards,
arcticmaple....

gopikolli

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/4/11 (PER- 10/5/11)
AOR Received.
1/7/11
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
12/6/11
Med's Request
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-04-13
Interview........
waivered
Passport Req..
04-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-14
LANDED..........
to land in april
hi articmaple,
even I had the same problem when I went to apply for my PCC at police commissioner office. The guy at the counter said I have to take both PCC and PVC if its for immigration purposes.
Eventually I landed up applying for both and have sent both the certificates to NDVO.
I have not yet recieved the PCC request but since I dont live in bangalore currently, I applied for PCC on my previous visit to bangalore and couriered the PCC+PVC to NDVO.

May be other members can clarify on this.

-gopi

sukhija23

Star Member
Jan 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
05-03-2010
File Transfer...
10-03-2010
Med's Request
08-10-2011
Med's Done....
25-10-2011
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2011
LANDED..........
25-08-2012
Guys i also got my request for medicals! *hurray*
it came on 8th but i was out of town so couldnt collect it. Will be going for the medicals next week.
I didnt get any request for pcc though. I had taken pcc from the passport office and sent it along with my application to ND office.
Any idea how long it takes once the meds are done?
Also this weekend i will be sending request for adding my newborn daughter to the application as well. I dont know how much delay that will cause.

dentist2011

Mar 15, 2011
Patiala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent along with the original app.
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-10-2011
IELTS Request
Sent along with the original application
File Transfer...
21-11-2011
Med's Request
19-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2013
LANDED..........
20-04-2013
Hi Doc... i'm also a dentist from India ... have applied for Canadian immigration.... please if we can get in touch that'll be great...
u can mail me on dr.malhi.punjab@gmail.com
regards,

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
Hi sukhija23,

Congrats ... Its really a great news. Have you done your medicals?

Regards,
mni

sukhija23 said:
Guys i also got my request for medicals! *hurray*
it came on 8th but i was out of town so couldnt collect it. Will be going for the medicals next week.
I didnt get any request for pcc though. I had taken pcc from the passport office and sent it along with my application to ND office.
Any idea how long it takes once the meds are done?
Also this weekend i will be sending request for adding my newborn daughter to the application as well. I dont know how much delay that will cause.

sukhija23

Star Member
Jan 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
05-03-2010
File Transfer...
10-03-2010
Med's Request
08-10-2011
Med's Done....
25-10-2011
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2011
LANDED..........
25-08-2012
mni said:
Hi sukhija23,

Congrats ... Its really a great news. Have you done your medicals?

Regards,
mni
Thanks!
Yes done the medicals.
And also sent the papers to get my second kid added to my application. Sadly, that is going to cause some more delay.

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
Well.. Congrats once again for the new born. 2011 is certainly a good year for you..

btw, What's your status showing now in ecas?

regards,
mni

sukhija23 said:
Thanks!
Yes done the medicals.
And also sent the papers to get my second kid added to my application. Sadly, that is going to cause some more delay.