+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody apply for an entry visa from BLS Ottawa?

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
Would you mind sharing how long it took for the visa to be processed?
My visa application is pending for a month and I'm now worried that they've lost my Canadian passport. Also no one responds through any of their communication channels. Extremely frustrating.

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
Ok, I recently learned from some others in Ottawa that HCI Ottawa is known for these nightmare scenarios.
They sit on your Canadian passport for upto 4 months.
There's absolutely no way to contact them.
They don't respond to phone calls, emails, Suvidha tickets.
They shoo you away from the gates of the high commission if you try visiting them in person.
Doesn't matter if your family member is dying.
If you ask BLS, they say "...we are a third party contractor and have no control over HCI Ottawa processing timeline..."

• Wow
Reactions: canadamaple

delray55

Apr 4, 2022
entry visa should not take that long. in toronto maximum processing time is 1 week. mostly gets done sooner

delray55

Apr 4, 2022
Ok, I recently learned from some others in Ottawa that HCI Ottawa is known for these nightmare scenarios.
They sit on your Canadian passport for upto 4 months.
There's absolutely no way to contact them.
They don't respond to phone calls, emails, Suvidha tickets.
They shoo you away from the gates of the high commission if you try visiting them in person.
Doesn't matter if your family member is dying.
If you ask BLS, they say "...we are a third party contractor and have no control over HCI Ottawa processing timeline..."
their twitter handle and facebook seems to be up to date. did you try to reach out to them through social media?
may be you can try to tag Mr. Ajay Bisaria (High commissioner)