INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI, INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for Reply Brother..

Actually i wish to apply under PNP Program.. i heard from someone if Employer make affidavit that employee has sufficient for English language ability then there is no need for IELTS for some skills for instance CARPENTER, PLUMBER, PAINTER, MASON, AND SO ON..IS THIS RIGHT OR NOT...?

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
Manpreet Singh said:

Actually i wish to apply under PNP Program.. i heard from someone if Employer make affidavit that employee has sufficient for English language ability then there is no need for IELTS for some skills for instance CARPENTER, PLUMBER, PAINTER, MASON, AND SO ON..IS THIS RIGHT OR NOT...?
It is True... IELTS is not mandatory for Saskatchewan Immigration.

adaa

Jul 27, 2010
i want to apply for sinp as skill worker with job offer. i know that ielts is not compulsory for sinp,i will provide affidavit from employer of english language ability but i have heard that after sinp nomination,visa officer may ask for ielts actually i got only 4 band of ielts even i repeated the test,so plz plz tell me that is 4 band sufficient applying under noc o skill,but with affidavit of eng from employer also providing.plz tell me thanx a lot regards plzplz plz help me...............is 4 band ielts sufficeint bcz my lawyer saying its ok it will give me 4 points for 35 points required for sinp.

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
adaa said:
i want to apply for sinp as skill worker with job offer. i know that ielts is not compulsory for sinp,i will provide affidavit from employer of english language ability but i have heard that after sinp nomination,visa officer may ask for ielts actually i got only 4 band of ielts even i repeated the test,so plz plz tell me that is 4 band sufficient applying under noc o skill,but with affidavit of eng from employer also providing.plz tell me thanx a lot regards plzplz plz help me...............is 4 band ielts sufficeint bcz my lawyer saying its ok it will give me 4 points for 35 points required for sinp.
Even if you are nominated by a Province and you have a Nomination Certificate, Visa Officers at Canadian Embassies can substitute evaluation and can refuse applications believing that the Nominee will not be able to successfully and economically establish in Canada.

Saskatchewan Immigration don,t require IELTS for nomination. They nominates according to their own needs. It is now CIC who issues permanent resident visas to applicants and if they require IELTS, applicants will have to submit the IELTS.

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
plz tell me that is 4 ielts band is sufficient for sinp...actually it is not requirement of sinp ...but cic visa officer asking 4 it to many people...my sister has repeated 2 times ielts but he got 4 band....plz tell me that 4 band is ok for cic visa officer
plz help me who knows the answer
a lot of regards

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have contacted with the Managers for SINP. Mr. David Li and Ms. Tracy, they are trying to solve the issue of IELTS, this is not the requirment for SINP if the person is fulfilling the Language Proficiency By other means. My suggestion for those who received IELTS result to submitt to CHC London, those applicant should contact with Mr. David Li or Tracy and attached the scan copy of the Letter from CHC London. here are the e mail address for mailing.

tracy.davies@gov.sk.ca
david.li@gov.sk.ca

cjraval89

Oct 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please please help me.....

i m joining may 2012 dental assistant course in durham colege onatrio..
1st januray 2013 is the endingdate of the course..
now if after that 8 month sof course i will get 8 m0nths of workpermit???????

if yes than if i move to saskatchewan for pnpo and work for 6 months 96o hours and nominate a spnpo....but if i am not having more work permit what can i do to stay there??/ beacuse til that i might not have issued pr??

pr takes 10 months usuallyy..

what should i do???

S.K said:
Even if you are nominated by a Province and you have a Nomination Certificate, Visa Officers at Canadian Embassies can substitute evaluation and can refuse applications believing that the Nominee will not be able to successfully and economically establish in Canada.

Saskatchewan Immigration don,t require IELTS for nomination. They nominates according to their own needs. It is now CIC who issues permanent resident visas to applicants and if they require IELTS, applicants will have to submit the IELTS.

cjraval89

Oct 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manpreet Singh said:

As a worker who has already worked in Saskatchewan for a minimum of six months on a temporary work permit.

thsi is the rule ri8 sir ? for PNP .. BT I WANT TO KNOW THAT MY COURSE OF 1 YEAR IS GETTING OVER IN 1ST JANUARY 2013, I WANT FAST pr THAN I WANT TO DO DENTITSRY ADMISSION EXAMS..? SO .. AFTER 6 MONTHS WORKING I WILL BE NOMINATED TO PNP ??IN SASKATCEWAN? THAN I CAN EXTEND WORK PERMIT.??? IS 8 MONTHS OF OPEN WORJK PERMIT WILL BE LESS.. TO DO PR???????

I M IN WORRY PLEASE HELP... BECAUSE earlier you go to saskatchewn is good to do pr///

THP

Feb 25, 2023
I have apply for sasketchewan PNP before 8 to 9 month ago however i can not received invitation....can anyone tell us that what are the chances for getting PNP