+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any1 applied from London CHC? I'm being asked for my passport, wat does it mean?

mishu

Nov 12, 2013
Hello guys
I have submitted my application on 6th of November from LONDON through VFS and today I got an email from the CIC and the VFS both stating that my document have been processed and they have couriered my processed documents to my home address. Its seems like an rejection to me. But I have submitted all the necessary documents and i have also showed them sufficient fund but in a Bangladeshi bank on my name as I am from Bangladesh and have been maintaining this account from 2009. Anyways I will have to wait for tomorrow to understand what had actually went wrong wid my application. Can u guys advice me on what to do now. Shall I reapply as my class will be starting from 2nd of January. I kno u guys are really helpful and at this time I am helpless and need you guys help. Please share your valuable advice. I will keep you updated here. Thanks in advance.

Sahil Khan

Sep 15, 2013
rubaiyat said:
Hi, any update of your application?
I applied for Postgraduate certificate at George Brown College.
I have submitted my passport last friday soon after they requested for it, still haven't got any response. It is really though... Waiting!!!
Any idea how long they are gonna take to response or send my passport back??
Btw how did you show your financial support? how much in your bank statement? I assume you applied through the general way, not the SPP etc which most indians do.....!!!!

Sahil Khan

Sep 15, 2013
mishu said:
Hello guys
I have submitted my application on 6th of November from LONDON through VFS and today I got an email from the CIC and the VFS both stating that my document have been processed and they have couriered my processed documents to my home address. Its seems like an rejection to me. But I have submitted all the necessary documents and i have also showed them sufficient fund but in a Bangladeshi bank on my name as I am from Bangladesh and have been maintaining this account from 2009. Anyways I will have to wait for tomorrow to understand what had actually went wrong wid my application. Can u guys advice me on what to do now. Shall I reapply as my class will be starting from 2nd of January. I kno u guys are really helpful and at this time I am helpless and need you guys help. Please share your valuable advice. I will keep you updated here. Thanks in advance.
Wow.. that is so quick...
Did you submit your passport along with your documents too? If so, then it may be a good news, you can't say...
About reapplying, i would say... relax... you don't need to lose all your hope... just wait for your documents to reach you... and see what is there first..

I am confused how you got to hear from both the CIC and VFS too, if you've submitted your application through VFS....

Anyways.. keep us updated.... Best of luck!!

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Mishu , Just wait and received your document first, it could be an approval.... oh did you submit your passport along with the application/document? and if its other wise you can always correct mistakes and reapply ...wish you good luck...

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Sahil Khan, they didnt take your passport in first place because processing studying permit takes a bit long and you might need your passport for emergency travel or for any reason, expecially as a foreign national .... samething happen to me, when i applied at the VFS the lady there gave me back my passport , she explain this to me, that as i am a foreign national here in this country , if i need my passport urgently from the embassy it might not be easy to collect, says if CIC need my passport after processing my application they will contact me, a friend of mine confirm that also yes. Oh you might be one of those lucky not needing medical, depend on the VO.. so relax and happy, its approval

Sahil Khan

Sep 15, 2013
camani said:
@ Sahil Khan, they didnt take your passport in first place because processing studying permit takes a bit long and you might need your passport for emergency travel or for any reason, expecially as a foreign national .... samething happen to me, when i applied at the VFS the lady there gave me back my passport , she explain this to me, that as i am a foreign national here in this country , if i need my passport urgently from the embassy it might not be easy to collect, says if CIC need my passport after processing my application they will contact me, a friend of mine confirm that also yes. Oh you might be one of those lucky not needing medical, depend on the VO.. so relax and happy, its approval
Thanks for your information and confirming this.. really appreciate it!
So when did you apply, recently or have you got your visa already..... Any idea how long it will take to send my passport back to me.

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I applied since middle of October, Tracking keep saying processing by cic... so am still waiting.. i think you should be getting back your passport if not this week then next week.... for them to ve request for it... surely the VO already processd your application n satisfy or so......................................pack ur bags