+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Vancouver's Live in Care givers who is still waiting for an interview letter

luckbymyside

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Just to share with you guys friend of mine applied feb 2012 and she didnt even get any mail or email for aip but she already paid fees of pr when she applied and she just saw her online status changed to medicals received but she didnt get her medical done here after applying for pr and last week she called cic they said wait for us to contact you thats it. Its really frustrating for vancouver team. Anyways hope vancouver team will realize our intentions soon and will be faster.

taurusgirl

Feb 23, 2014
Siraprapha said:
Hi every one, I open this topic to see if there are any LIC who are in the same situation like me. I have been waiting for an interview letter from Vancouver's CIC office for almost 1.5 months. Any ideas how long they will send us a letter and what could have prolonged the processes?

LIC from other provinces have received their letters way faster than us. Some have got their letter only 1-2 weeks followed their 2nd email..

This is frustrating..

Please share. Thank you.

Hi Siraprapha, Im fr Vancouver too,Im waiting for a month already since I got the first letter,2 of my friends who got the first letter early January got the letter for interview two weeks after,so frustrating endeed.I called CIC same thing she just said within 6 months proccessing.

taurusgirl

Feb 23, 2014
Hi everyone,I have waited for a month already for interview sched after I rcvd the first letter. 2 of my friends rcvd the first letter early January then 2 weeks after rcvd the interview sched,so frustrating ...

Siraprapha

Star Member
Dec 11, 2010
taurusgirl said:
Hi everyone,I have waited for a month already for interview sched after I rcvd the first letter. 2 of my friends rcvd the first letter early January then 2 weeks after rcvd the interview sched,so frustrating ...
Hi there,

Are you a LIC from Vancouver? What about your friends? You said you are waiting for 2nd email?

taurusgirl

Feb 23, 2014
Siraprapha said:
Hi there,

Are you a LIC from Vancouver? What about your friends? You said you are waiting for 2nd email?
yes Im LC1 fr Vancouver,i have dependents and I rcvd the letter (not email) fr the Embassy asking me to pay the right for permanent residency first week of February then to wait for their letter about the interview sched( 2nd letter I supposed) that until now I havent rcvd yet,my friends got the first letter first week of January and a week after the interview sched letter.

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 6, 2015 (Passport, Appendix A)
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
Siraprapha said:
Hi neng23, Just want to touch base with you, have you got a letter yet?
Hello Siraprapha :)

Sad to say . I haven't receive any letter yet from CIC Vancouver ...it's exactly 3mos now since I received the second email from CIC vegreville last Dec.09,2013..... My friend told me we better have to ask help from our MP ( member of parliament ) from the city we leave. Like I me I leave here in East Vancouver so can ask help from an MP east Vancouver. But I'm still thinking about it....still hoping and praying soooo hard that tomorrow or the soonest I will receive that letter from CIC Vancouver.
Anyhow, any update from you?

Siraprapha

Star Member
Dec 11, 2010
neng23 said:
Hello Siraprapha :)

Sad to say . I haven't receive any letter yet from CIC Vancouver ...it's exactly 3mos now since I received the second email from CIC vegreville last Dec.09,2013..... My friend told me we better have to ask help from our MP ( member of parliament ) from the city we leave. Like I me I leave here in East Vancouver so can ask help from an MP east Vancouver. But I'm still thinking about it....still hoping and praying soooo hard that tomorrow or the soonest I will receive that letter from CIC Vancouver.
Anyhow, any update from you?
Hi neng23,

Please don't be sad. We are on the same boat. Mine is about 2 months of waiting and waiting.

Not sure about MP thing. To be honest I am kinda don't want to mess up with CIC because if we are being too pushy to them, they might hold up our appointment longer, don't you think?

If it has been 6 months and I still don't hear back from them, definitely I will take some sort of actions.

Let's keep checking each other about progressive. If the person who got 2nd email the same day as you has received her appointment letter but you don't, that's is a big bad sign..

I have one gf here in BC who got 2nd email the same day as me (Jan 7th). I keep checking with her. She still hasn't heard anything as well. Phewww...

Is there a chance if someone is being denied/failed to get a PR at the interview? Or most likely we will all pass if we don't really commit to any crimes, etc..

Keep in touch!!

Siraprapha

Star Member
Dec 11, 2010
The funny thing is that I have already taken a PR photo (for a PR card) right after I got 2nd email because I was so excited and so well-prepared. I think I might have to take another one because we have to wait for so long. Will be expired by then.. lol.. :D

LFP

Jun 7, 2013
It's getting me frustated day by day. Almost 3 months of wiaiting now. How come vancouver CIC is so slow...
Hope we get our interview letter soon

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
Siraprapha said:
Hi neng23,

Please don't be sad. We are on the same boat. Mine is about 2 months of waiting and waiting.

Not sure about MP thing. To be honest I am kinda don't want to mess up with CIC because if we are being too pushy to them, they might hold up our appointment longer, don't you think?

If it has been 6 months and I still don't hear back from them, definitely I will take some sort of actions.

Let's keep checking each other about progressive. If the person who got 2nd email the same day as you has received her appointment letter but you don't, that's is a big bad sign..

I have one gf here in BC who got 2nd email the same day as me (Jan 7th). I keep checking with her. She still hasn't heard anything as well. Phewww...

Is there a chance if someone is being denied/failed to get a PR at the interview? Or most likely we will all pass if we don't really commit to any crimes, etc..

Keep in touch!!
Yup your difinitely right Siraphrapa we better have to wait until 5-6 months , if still no feedback yet then that's the right time we really have to ask help from MP .....

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
LFP said:
It's getting me frustated day by day. Almost 3 months of wiaiting now. How come vancouver CIC is so slow...
Hope we get our interview letter soon
Same here.... :(

LFP

Jun 7, 2013
Does anyone of you called CIC lately and asked if CIC vancouver sent you a schedule interview. Friend of mine just called CIC and the agent said they did sent her a letter a month ago and she missed her interview date already. Now they will resend her another interview schedule.

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
LFP said:
Does anyone of you called CIC lately and asked if CIC vancouver sent you a schedule interview. Friend of mine just called CIC and the agent said they did sent her a letter a month ago and she missed her interview date already. Now they will resend her another interview schedule.
I phoned CIC twice already but that was 2 mos ago ...they told Me I just have to wait 5-6 mos for my interview letter because CIC Vancouver are busy...

How come your friend didn't receive the letter ? Did she change or update her mailing address? Hummmm probably I will phone the CIC again tomorrow then I'll let you know....

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
Siraprapha said:
Hi neng23,

Keep in touch!!
hi! It'll come. I know it's stressful to wait. In regards with your last question, that was my worries too before I had my interview if everyone is granted with PR or if someone was denied. When I was waiting on the line for the interview, an officer just shout out loud for everyone to hear that " today, u will all be landed PR" that was her first statement and tell all your your rights as a PR and when to apply for citizenship even before interviewing everyone. So I guess everyone that is called for an interview means that they already grant your PR, it's just a formality sake and verification of your identity, unless stuff like, people who are married back home and bringing their pregnant girlfriend to the interview and the interviewer saw it and if course.... Just saying! :D

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
Hello All!

I'm waiting for my interview as well and I live in Vancouver. I have never received any emails from CIC even though they claim they have sent 2 already (first and second letter) which I never received (not even on my junk mail which I check every day). Anyways I'm afraid that I might not receive the email for the interview and I miss it!! I was aware of the updates on my case because I regularly check my ECAS if not I would not have any idea of the stage of my application.

I wonder if I should pay the fees or wait until I receive a copy of the second letter (which they will resend by regular mail), and they told me as well that the interview in Vancouver could take up to 6 months of waiting.

I requested CIC to change my email address and they didn't do it, so i'm pretty frustrated now :(