+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY STUDY PERMIT APPLICATION FROM TURKEY

kebabcibaba

Jul 13, 2022
the college mailed me . i did a english score test from duolingo. sent them as pdf but duolingo has a feature that sends the score directly to the college. did that yesterday. weird that they ask for it 2 months later

kankan23

Jul 11, 2022
the college mailed me . i did a english score test from duolingo. sent them as pdf but duolingo has a feature that sends the score directly to the college. did that yesterday. weird that they ask for it 2 months later
[/QUOTE]
Well am not sure duolingo is accepted by most colleges. IELTS academic is mostly preferred. I will advice you write and submit IELTS academic scores. All the best

kebabcibaba

Jul 13, 2022
Well am not sure duolingo is accepted by most colleges. IELTS academic is mostly preferred. I will advice you write and submit IELTS academic scores. All the best
[/QUOTE]
they accept it no worries

gizmoloji

Jul 14, 2022
Hi.
I applied for study permit in May 20th, biometric May24th and open work permit for my husband, but still there is no response. I am concerned about timeline for September intake.

kankan23

Jul 11, 2022
Hi.
I applied for study permit in May 20th, biometric May24th and open work permit for my husband, but still there is no response. I am concerned about timeline for September intake.
Looks like a lot of us are in similar situation. What is the current status of your application?? Well mine is "We are checking your eligibility ....."

gizmoloji

Jul 14, 2022
Looks like a lot of us are in similar situation. What is the current status of your application?? Well mine is "We are checking your eligibility ....."
I can not sign in to my account today but last time when I checked it says, my application is in progress.

kebabcibaba

Jul 13, 2022
mine is at processing but cant remember it changed to that. applied around end of the may

i hope i get my answer positive or negative in 2 weeks

kankan23

Jul 11, 2022
mine is at processing but cant remember it changed to that. applied around end of the may

i hope i get my answer positive or negative in 2 weeks
[/QUOTE]
It will be positive...

MM41

Jul 11, 2022
My consultant says nobody get answer from ircc. I applied 25 April and there are some people applied even before me still get no answer. Keep in mind to share information with us when you get answer

kankan23

Jul 11, 2022
Any response from VO in Turkey yet?? Has anyone tried to or called the VO concerning study visa application?? any experience my studies starts in a month or two and am now becoming nervous ...

kebabcibaba

Jul 13, 2022
Any response from VO in Turkey yet?? Has anyone tried to or called the VO concerning study visa application?? any experience my studies starts in a month or two and am now becoming nervous ...
same here i get frustrated by the time it takes. classes are starting in 1-1.5 months but still no info.

the worst thing is that youdont even see any kind of progress , itjust says processing for weeks

Reactions: Moon2408

kankan23

Jul 11, 2022
Hello guys! I just got a negative response for my study permit . Sad and confused These are the reasons they gave "" I want to reapply tomorrow .

"1. The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with your temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
2. Your immigration status outside your country of nationality or habitual residence

Actually I am from Ghana and completed my masters in Turkey. Currently I am working as an English teacher my work permit expired on 30th June of this month and being renewed.

Any idea as to what to include in the reapplication??

kebabcibaba

Jul 13, 2022
Hello guys! I just got a negative response for my study permit . Sad and confused These are the reasons they gave "" I want to reapply tomorrow .

"1. The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with your temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
2. Your immigration status outside your country of nationality or habitual residence

Actually I am from Ghana and completed my masters in Turkey. Currently I am working as an English teacher my work permit expired on 30th June of this month and being renewed.

Any idea as to what to include in the reapplication??
when have you submitted your application? i also seen some people rejected because of similar situation with you. Applying from another country

OceanGypsy

Jul 19, 2022
Hi folks. Apllied April 30th and biometrics received May 12th. İstanbul. Still waiting. Good luck to all of us.