+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any study permit 2022 applicants from Ghana or applied through Accra visa office

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
Also I have government of Ghana scholarship
Aside the scholarship you also need to show at least 10k$ ….is your scholarship coming with stipend ? please dont rush to reapply . You are lucky you have only financials as refusal which means it should be fairly easy to address. I will highly recommend gcms notes before doing anything

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
The processing times are not accurate. No update since January
same happened with me and my family . No updates till PPR and everything got updated all at once . dont loose hope . prayer up and try to take your mind off , its not easy but try . i have been in your shoes from jan 25 till may 4th

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
Hello guys I need you advice... Mu refusal was also about finances as well. I used my Senior Brothers Statement, which do has enough cash flow and a closing balance of 462,000Ghc. I added a Birth certificate of my senior Bro to prove our relationship as well.

My Tution was $17,200
Living expenses $11,500
All in CAD.... In My sponsor letter it stated that my brother is supporting me with $48,000 CAD.

Can anyone advice me on it. I have submitted GCMS though
Do you also have a letter from your brother explaining why he is sponsoring you ? Also if you have your own account statement kindly show it even though you are NOT sponsoring yourself . It shows ties to the country and proof of your own income . Also note that they check sudden lumpsum deposits which is a red flag for the VO. Money should be sitting in the account for at least 6 months

Reactions: C9 Innovations

icon_dork

May 14, 2022
Please just started my application and i want to submit it next week ,i want anyone here with much knowledge to help me complete it.thanks

AAD_2022

Star Member
Mar 23, 2022
Applied and submitted online in January , biometrics done in gh vac and updated within the same week. My review began after processing time passed and I raised a web form asking about the status. I saw progress after.
Was the request sent as an email or it was corresponding letter to your account?