+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any study permit 2022 applicants from Ghana or applied through Accra visa office

KingTwum

Apr 26, 2022
Oh no ! sorry to hear ..immediately order gcms notes .it will take about 30-45 days to receive. You can also share your profile here and maybe we can all help see where the problem was

So these was the reasons stated

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds: • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

KingTwum

Apr 26, 2022

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds: • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
Also I have government of Ghana scholarship

ISAIAH2178

Apr 9, 2020
Also, I have a government of Ghana scholarship
Don't worry that is how the system worked against some of us on this platform, It is not a big deal so take heart and encourage yourself if you would not mind dm me on this WhatsApp number +233243478413, and let's talk, everything is going to be fine. I wish you better luck very soon even though it is very painful but if you take your time and go through this process and get approved you will become stronger in all the rest of your applications. This is my second application and I was given the same generic statement from IRCC but I requested the GCMS notes to know the exact thing the visa officer was talking about my application. I have reapplied and still waiting to hear from them. So please don't worry because these things will strengthen you to know the process more. Better luck to you very soon

Last edited:
Reactions: M_ae

Mkisrael

Feb 2, 2022
So I have been asked to reapply. Will the reapplication take that long as the normal application does ?
Sorry to hear about your refusal. For the meantime, I'll suggest you relax and get over it first. When you're ready, apply for gcms notes. You'll know the exact reasons. This will help you address the VO's doubts in your next application. Delay is not denial. Best wishes bro.

Yenbil

May 4, 2022
So I have been asked to reapply. Will the reapplication take that long as the normal application does ?
Rejection is part of success. Order the gcms note now. Like a colleague said, it can take up to 45 days. If you have scholarship then you can start your program online as you go through your next application.

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022

Okay so it looks like financial reasons…did you show liquid funds ? ( funds easily assessable to you) or did you show fixed assets ( property , fixed term deposits , etc)…let us know how much you showed , the tuition fees for your course and the province

M_ae

May 4, 2022
Don't worry that is how the system worked against some of us on this platform, It is not a big deal so take heart and encourage yourself if you would not mind dm me on this WhatsApp number +233243478413, and let's talk, everything is going to be fine. I wish you better luck very soon even though it is very painful but if you take your time and go through this process and get approved you will become stronger in all the rest of your applications. This is my second application and I was given the same generic statement from IRCC but I requested the GCMS notes to know the exact thing the visa officer was talking about my application. I have reapplied and still waiting to hear from them. So please don't worry because these things will strengthen you to know the process more. Better luck to you very soon
Hi please when did you apply?