+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any study permit 2022 applicants from Ghana or applied through Accra visa office

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
So I have been asked to reapply. Will the reapplication take that long as the normal application does ?
You can go for a reconsideration and attach your new financials . Reconsideration requests are usually shorter than reapplication timelines. But before doing that we need to fully understand the total cost of your tuition and how much you showed in bank statements and whose bank statements where used ? did they attach letters to explain why they are sponsoring you ? are the funds easily accessible to you ? ( liquid funds)

Last edited:
Reactions: C9 Innovations
May 9, 2022
Hello guys I need you advice... Mu refusal was also about finances as well. I used my Senior Brothers Statement, which do has enough cash flow and a closing balance of 462,000Ghc. I added a Birth certificate of my senior Bro to prove our relationship as well.

My Tution was $17,200
Living expenses $11,500
All in CAD.... In My sponsor letter it stated that my brother is supporting me with $48,000 CAD.

Can anyone advice me on it. I have submitted GCMS though

ISAIAH2178

Apr 9, 2020
Hello guys I need you advice... Mu refusal was also about finances as well. I used my Senior Brothers Statement, which do has enough cash flow and a closing balance of 462,000Ghc. I added a Birth certificate of my senior Bro to prove our relationship as well.

My Tution was $17,200
Living expenses $11,500
All in CAD.... In My sponsor letter it stated that my brother is supporting me with $48,000 CAD.

Can anyone advise me on it. I have submitted GCMS though
contact me on this WhatsApp number and let's discuss 0243478413

M_ae

May 4, 2022
Any update?
Not yet. But I'm certain just as February applicants will be receiving correspondences throughout this month of May, March applicants will also be receiving correspondences from May to June as well. Processing time is 11 weeks so my application (March 28) is still in normal times till june where it ends.
The wait is indeed no joke!

Last edited:

AAD_2022

Star Member
Mar 23, 2022
T
Not yet. But I'm certain just as February applicants will be receiving correspondences throughout this month of May, March applicants will also be receiving correspondences from May to June as well. Processing time is 11 weeks so my application (March 28) is still in normal times till june where it ends.
True, seems so.

Slay King

May 12, 2022

My Tution was $17,200
Living expenses $11,500

Can anyone advice me on it. I have submitted GCMS though
Can you tell us the exact wording of your refusal letter and your profile?

KManuel

Apr 30, 2022
The processing times are not accurate. No update since January