+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any study permit 2022 applicants from Ghana or applied through Accra visa office

Richy2

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hello family, any friend in acra Ghana, am coming over to apply for my study permit,I need a place to stay for the main time,
Can I get a help from a friend?
You don’t have to be in Ghana to submit your application since application is been accepted online. The only time you may have to Ghana is for biometric collection. Also there are number of Panel Physicians in your home country you use for the medical examination.

Reactions: Onyamedoba

Onyamedoba

May 19, 2022
What’s going on here?
it’s like everybody left this website and gone somewhere else or what ?
People are wishing for feedback, I’m sure. I think for most, there’s nothing new to report as there’s no update. Fingers crossed for more PPR announcements

Putaputa

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
You don’t have to be in Ghana to submit your application since application is been accepted online. The only time you may have to Ghana is for biometric collection. Also there are number of Panel Physicians in your home country you use for the medical examination.
ok but after all I must still come to Ghana for biometric and if I want to do my medical in Ghana,after giving my biometric,
do I need to wait in Ghana for final decision? how many weeks am I going to stay in Ghana for decision or my travel documents back?

pls I need answers

AAD_2022

Star Member
Mar 23, 2022
ok but after all, I must still come to Ghana for biometrics and if I want to do my medical in Ghana, after giving my biometric,
do I need to wait in Ghana for the final decision? how many weeks am I going to stay in Ghana for a decision or my travel documents back?

pls I need answers
You have 2 options if you apply online.
1. Do both biometric and upfront Medicals when you come to GH. In this case plan for 2 days' stay. Your travel documents will not be held, you still keep them. Then you return to Liberia to wait for the final decision.

2. Do just biometrics in GH no upfront Medicals then go back to Liberia to wait for a decision. If you receive a medical request then you do it in Liberia. In this case, also your travel documents will not be held, you still have them.

I advise you to apply online. Also for medicals at IOM, you have to book ahead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Putaputa

Akambase

Mar 7, 2022
PPR dropped this afternoon!!!!!! All the best to everyone waiting, more prayers!!!!!
:)

Application submitted - 1 March 2022
Biometrics completed and updated - 4 March 2022
Eligibility review started - 6 June 2022
Medicals request - 8 June 2022
Medicals completed - 9 June 2022
Medicals passed-11 June 2022
BVL- 14 June 2022 (1:42pm)
PPR - 14 June 2022 (1:43pm)
plz were did u do the medicals ...

AAD_2022

Star Member
Mar 23, 2022
and after the medicals what are u suppose to do
After medicals, the IOM team will share the results with IRCC electronically, if you pass an update will be sent to your account and next steps will be receipt of BVL letter and passport request (PPR)