+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any study permit 2022 applicants from Ghana or applied through Accra visa office

Putaputa

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Hello am from Liberia and Canada embassy is not in Liberia,I may be applying any time soon
1 am I applying online in Liberia?
2 how long am I going to stay in Ghana before getting my ppr and passport back?
3 how much for medical?
4 how much for biometric?
5 how much for visa ?

thank you

Chuksiesmom

May 21, 2022
Hello am from Liberia and Canada embassy is not in Liberia,I may be applying any time soon
1 am I applying online in Liberia?
2 how long am I going to stay in Ghana before getting my ppr and passport back?
3 how much for medical?
4 how much for biometric?
5 how much for visa ?

thank you
Hello,

Welcome to this platform.
2. We cannot help in the number of days that a visa officer will use to process your application. The standard timeline for Accra shown on their website is 12 weeks. We have ppl who have waited for btn 15weeks to 7months and are still waiting.
3. Medical cost is averagely 1200 cedis.
4. You will pay the biometric fee when submitting the application online.
5. I think it is 235dollars for study permit and bio together.

Since you are submitting from Liberia, check if there is a visa processing centre in Liberia or you will have to be in Accra. If you will have to be in Accra, you can plan with 2 days for the biometric and an upfront medical before you leave.

Hope this helps

Putaputa

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Hello,

Welcome to this platform.
2. We cannot help in the number of days that a visa officer will use to process your application. The standard timeline for Accra shown on their website is 12 weeks. We have ppl who have waited for btn 15weeks to 7months and are still waiting.
3. Medical cost is averagely 1200 cedis.
4. You will pay the biometric fee when submitting the application online.
5. I think it is 235dollars for study permit and bio together.

Since you are submitting from Liberia, check if there is a visa processing centre in Liberia or you will have to be in Accra. If you will have to be in Accra, you can plan with 2 days for the biometric and an upfront medical before you leave.

Hope this helps
Ok but I thought they will request for medical before you can do it or should I do my medical now in Liberia or in Ghana before they ask for it ?

Chuksiesmom

May 21, 2022
Ok but I thought they will request for medical before you can do it or should I do my medical now in Liberia or in Ghana before they ask for it ?
If you have a facility in Liberia to undertake the medicals then it is your decision to make on whether you get an upfront medical or wait for a medical request. If there is no facility in Liberia then doing it all at once will save you cost.

Putaputa

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
If you have a facility in Liberia to undertake the medicals then it is your decision to make on whether you get an upfront medical or wait for a medical request. If there is no facility in Liberia then doing it all at once will save you cost.
Ok thank you
And where in Ghana am I going to do it all at once?

Putaputa

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Hello family, any friend in acra Ghana, am coming over to apply for my study permit,I need a place to stay for the main time,
Can I get a help from a friend?