+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any study permit 2022 applicants from Ghana or applied through Accra visa office

VMary

May 26, 2022
So what is the status of that application at the moment?
Only update of biometrics.

I made this separate application because it was for a different university and program to begin in Fall.

The first one was for a program for Spring because of the delayed response I used Webform to withdraw it but yet the gave a final decision yesterday.

Now I keep my fingers crossed for the second one.

Chuksiesmom

May 21, 2022
Only update of biometrics.

I made this separate application because it was for a different university and program to begin in Fall.

The first one was for a program for Spring because of the delayed response I used Webform to withdraw it but yet the gave a final decision yesterday.

Now I keep my fingers crossed for the second one.
It will be good if you could check if your current application has addressed the concerns of the vo. Does this program of study show any career progression cuz the vo raised issues on purpose of visit. Also check your finances taking into account your tuition, living expenses and miscellaneous. It is well....

VMary

May 26, 2022
It will be good if you could check if your current application has addressed the concerns of the vo. Does this program of study show any career progression cuz the vo raised issues on purpose of visit. Also check your finances taking into account your tuition, living expenses and miscellaneous. It is well....
It was tricky for me. The new program is for the Fall and considering the waiting time we submitted the it.

This one had better funding package and I wanted to do this to get my immigration paperwork done in time.

All the same we aren't sure what the future holds all we can do now is to pray about it. God is our helper!

Slay King

May 12, 2022
A friend had an update "eligibility review" and "medical review" but she has not submitted medical yet.
Is that a sign of a medical request?

Chuksiesmom

May 21, 2022
It was tricky for me. The new program is for the Fall and considering the waiting time we submitted the it.

This one had better funding package and I wanted to do this to get my immigration paperwork done in time.

All the same we aren't sure what the future holds all we can do now is to pray about it. God is our helper!
What program are you going to study?
Whats your academic background?
Which area is your working experience in?

I am asking this so we are sure that you are tackling the vos concern on purpose of visit in the new application.
It will be good to request for your gcms notes too so any critical issue can be quickly addressed.

VMary

May 26, 2022
What program are you going to study?
Whats your academic background?
Which area is your working experience in?

I am asking this so we are sure that you are tackling the vos concern on purpose of visit in the new application.
It will be good to request for your gcms notes too so any critical issue can be quickly addressed.
Thanks.

All programs were in my field.

But as we know nothing is certain. All we can do now is to pray.