+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any study permit 2022 applicants from Ghana or applied through Accra visa office

VMary

May 26, 2022
Hello fam,

Timeline:
Submission of Application: Feb 23
Biometrics: March 3
Webform to withdraw application: April 29
BVL: May 30
Refusal Letter: May 30

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.

Waiting for the decision on second application. So help me God!

VMary

May 26, 2022
Hello fam,

Timeline:

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be

Waiting for the decision on second application. So help me God

Ephya_b

Apr 22, 2022
Hello,
Please has anyone recieved his or her introductory letter yet.
How long did it take before you got it after getting your passport from ircc.

@marty90 and anyone who got ppr recently
Thank you

Slay King

May 12, 2022
Hello fam,

Timeline:

Do you have a different application number for your second application?
Hello fam,

Timeline: