+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any study permit 2021 applicants from Ghana or applied through Accra visa office

38bxiy

Jul 20, 2021
Congratulations! Such delightful news.

Could you please share your timeline?
Thank you

Applied Online: 14th May
Background Check Started: 14th May
Biometrics: Already on file from visitor's visa
Eligibility Review Started: 21st July
Medical Exam Request: 4th August
Medical Exam Done: 6th August (not sure when Panel Physician submitted to IRCC)
Medical Exam Passed: 14th August
BVL and PPR: 18th August

Non-SDS May 2021 Application

All the best

Last edited:

DameofSJ

Star Member
Aug 14, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2024
AOR Received.
04-03-2024
Med's Done....
15-06-2022
Thank you

Applied Online: 14th May
Background Check Started: 14th May
Biometrics: Already on file from visitor's visa
Eligibility Review Started: 21st July
Medical Exam Request: 4th August
Medical Exam Done: 6th August (not sure when Panel Physician submitted to IRCC)
Medical Exam Passed: 14th August
BVL and PPR: 18th August

Non-SDS May 2021 Application

All the best
Congratulations again.

Reactions: 38bxiy

Richy2

Star Member
May 13, 2019
When you medical review status changes to : We are reviewing the results of your medical exam, how long does it take to get medical request?

studypermitMay21

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
When you medical review status changes to : We are reviewing the results of your medical exam, how long does it take to get medical request?
I got my medical exam request within 12 hours of seeing that update on my portal. Another person on here got the request within 24 hours of seeing that update

MICHOSEI

Aug 11, 2021
I was told per research that webform will be replied 2 days after submission,mine has taken more than 2 days,has any one so faf got a reply on a webform so far?
I even raised a webform last month and early this month but I haven't gotten any response up to date. It's only the email that I sent to the Visa office which they replied that my application is still under review. I know that it's very frustrating but let's keep the hopes alive.

Mobobo96

Aug 16, 2021
Hello everyone, I’m a little confused on my timeline. So after I received my biometrics request letter, I went to my local VFS on May 24th and did my biometrics. However, IRCC didn’t upload my biometrics on the application portal until July 8th. On my portal it says biometrics completed: July 8

does this mean my 8 weeks processing time starts from July 8?? I submitted my online application on May 15th. Passed my medicals on May 20th.

Thank you

studypermitMay21

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
I was told per research that webform will be replied 2 days after submission,mine has taken more than 2 days,has any one so faf got a reply on a webform so far?
You can send the embassy an email if you haven't already done that. Their email address is in one of the responses on this page

Asaph Tetteh

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
I even raised a webform last month and early this month but I haven't gotten any response up to date. It's only the email that I sent to the Visa office which they replied that my application is still under review. I know that it's very frustrating but let's keep the hopes alive.
Ok hmm