+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any study permit 2021 applicants from Ghana or applied through Accra visa office

38bxiy

Jul 20, 2021
Medicals passed on June 17th. No update for passport request yet
Hi, how long did it take for your medical to be passed after submission and was it upfront or it was requested by IRCC after you submitted your application. Thanks

OBNelson

Mar 23, 2021
Congratulations. Follow ups really yield results, especially when your application has exceeded normal processing times. It worked for me too.
dont know why it is not working for me. i sent them a message seven days ago and am yet to receive a reply

Last edited:

38bxiy

Jul 20, 2021
I had Email from cic around 1:02am today. My last sign in to my account was 11:52pm yesterday. The mail was correspondence letter. The fact is that i did t seen when the eligibility started
I had Email from cic around 1:02am today. My last sign in to my account was 11:52pm yesterday. The mail was correspondence letter. The fact is that i did t seen when the eligibility started
Please did the letter say you have been approved for the letter or that your application was being reviewed. If you don't mind. Thanks