+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any study permit 2021 applicants from Ghana or applied through Accra visa office

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
If you are referring to the Biometric Validity Letter (BVL), then I received it the same minute I received the Passport Request (approval). It was exactly four(4) months after I had submitted my application.
Yup, I've read instances where people get BVL and decisions comes weeks after. BVL and PPR also can come within seconds apart..

Reactions: studypermitMay21

Eviah

Feb 20, 2019
Exactly. My brother in law applied on May 13 and he is still waiting. No update yet.
IRCC did say that those who were able to meet the May 15 application deadline will receive a decision by Aug 6, but they cant guarantee a decision in time for applicants who applied after May 15 but wish to start their studies this fall.
Was just checking their timeline online before I got to know if this thread and how the processing time is not even the 8 weeks stated .

_I_love_zee

Jun 4, 2021
Hi @XpressGirl, please i just checked my application status now and i notice that my Background Check says ( we are processing your background check.we will send you a message if we need more information) does this mean that my background check processing has started?

Reactions: RumezaJ