+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any SK nominated PRs NOT residing in SK?

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Thanks for ur valuable feedback.
I am planning to stay at least 6 months in nominated province and then move.
But I have question that if I got job here then again can I move or not?
Hi,

Did you get to check with a lawyer about your situation?

Reactions: Manbirsingh

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
Just my advise friends although there is no law preventing for those who grant PR thru PNP, to move to other province, there is so called moral obligation that it is need to fulfill. remember the "ethics" thing that we signed before we submit our nomination application? and the fact that you PR guys(PR thru PNP not other pathways) have the mobility right since you are PR, it is very unfair to the province who nominated you that being just left them hanging after you used them for your own reasons and plans (too harsh eh,but that is reality). Why don't try to look a job to another town or cities within the province for the sake of being fair ? If this kind of system (moving out right away to another province after PR thru PNP) continues, someday the PNP rules will be more stricter or maybe got abolished.

Manbirsingh

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
Just my advise friends although there is no law preventing for those who grant PR thru PNP, to move to other province, there is so called moral obligation that it is need to fulfill. remember the "ethics" thing that we signed before we submit our nomination application? and the fact that you PR guys(PR thru PNP not other pathways) have the mobility right since you are PR, it is very unfair to the province who nominated you that being just left them hanging after you used them for your own reasons and plans (too harsh eh,but that is reality). Why don't try to look a job to another town or cities within the province for the sake of being fair ? If this kind of system (moving out right away to another province after PR thru PNP) continues, someday the PNP rules will be more stricter or maybe got abolished.
Yes agree, but if one is not getting job in any field then what to do, it’s been 3 months without job and still trying to get job.

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
Yes agree, but if one is not getting job in any field then what to do, it’s been 3 months without job and still trying to get job.
I just read I am not sure if it is here on the same thread that keep everything documented. like proof of searching jobs actively, then the response of the prospective employer. of course with that situation, and proving that you did your best to find job on the province and to no avail, then even me i will move to another province. I knew a friend he just got his PR thru PNP and after two months he move to alberta because the combined salary of his and his wife is not enough to sustain their living because he has two sons and a newly born daughter. luckily for him he has a job offer in alberta with a good salary and he grabbed it.:):)

Manbirsingh

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
I just read I am not sure if it is here on the same thread that keep everything documented. like proof of searching jobs actively, then the response of the prospective employer. of course with that situation, and proving that you did your best to find job on the province and to no avail, then even me i will move to another province. I knew a friend he just got his PR thru PNP and after two months he move to alberta because the combined salary of his and his wife is not enough to sustain their living because he has two sons and a newly born daughter. luckily for him he has a job offer in alberta with a good salary and he grabbed it.:):)
Yes I know some of people who moved and got citizenship. Recently one moved to Alberta within 1 month bcoz he has two problems one is job and other is skin problem he has faced here. He also wrote his problems to PNP authorities and moved.

Reactions: ipaykwai

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Here is also one thing that the person who sponsored us will not be able to sponsor any one in future.
One question I also want to ask that will we be able to sponsor anyone in future if we move out???
I am sorry, I am not sure about the sponsorship. You might want to check in the forum posts or post it as a question is a new thread.