+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Russians/Ukrainians/Soviets in here?

mashamasha

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Trying to see if anyone from the post-soviet countries is applying. Let's connect!

Best,
Masha

mashamasha

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadaistheway said:
Yup.. AOR Sep 15 FSW outland BG Check Mar 2. What's you timeline?
Hey there! I just got back my IELTS results on Monday, ECA in process, so I'm just starting out. Applying out of the United States, but am originally from St. Petersburg. Where are you from?

mashamasha

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
volotsiuga said:
Hi Masha! I'm from Ukraine. AOR 7th Feb.

And you?
Hey! What's your name? I'm from St. Peterburg, Russia, but live in the U.S. now and am applying from here. I am in my early stages so far - haven't even submitted my EE profile. Where are you applying from?

volotsiuga

Mar 9, 2016
mashamasha said:
Hey! What's your name? I'm from St. Peterburg, Russia, but live in the U.S. now and am applying from here. I am in my early stages so far - haven't even submitted my EE profile. Where are you applying from?
My name's Polina. I'm applying from Ukraine.

how about a Whatsapp chat. If you need help with preparations - I know a lot :)

my num: +380952162404

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mashamasha said:
Hey there! I just got back my IELTS results on Monday, ECA in process, so I'm just starting out. Applying out of the United States, but am originally from St. Petersburg. Where are you from?
Armo here.... When did you apply for ECA? Takes quite some time. Where in the US are you based? Did you apply for FBI PCC. Takes 4 months. Such a pain. Also spent couple years in the US.

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
volotsiuga said:
Is your BG check in progress or "passed"?
In progress. I doubt it ever turns passed. At least not until you have the visa in your hand at which point it doesn't matter. ;)

mashamasha

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadaistheway said:
Armo here.... When did you apply for ECA? Takes quite some time. Where in the US are you based? Did you apply for FBI PCC. Takes 4 months. Such a pain. Also spent couple years in the US.
I applied yesterday, but I guess I made a mistake of listing both my master's and bachelor's for assessment. My master's is from the U.S., and my bachelor's is from Russia. WES is asking for an apostille for my bachelors, which is a HUGE pain, since I live outside Russia and my parents don't have my power of attorney. I applied for the FBI PCC on Monday too, and for spravka o nesudimosty from the Embassy last Thursday.

I'm based in Washington, D.C. for now, but might be going back to St. Petersburg soon, so my situation is nowhere near stable lol!
When did you start the process?

mashamasha

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
volotsiuga said:
My name's Polina. I'm applying from Ukraine.

how about a Whatsapp chat. If you need help with preparations - I know a lot :)

my num: +380952162404
Sure! I'll text you in a couple of hours! :)