+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any reliable consultant in chandigarh ? pls help

neets_0047

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
hey guys ,

Would you be able to recommend me a good and reputed consultant in chandigarh , ludhiana or Jalandhar please ?

amanbabbi

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/july/2014
Canadian immigration centre sector 35 D

garry.sandhu

Dec 7, 2013
neets_0047 said:
hey guys ,

Would you be able to recommend me a good and reputed consultant in chandigarh , ludhiana or Jalandhar please ?
Sunrise Immigration Consultants,sector- 8c ,Chandigarh

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
There are many reliable education and immigration consultants in all cities of Punjab. You need to go to the one who gives individual attention.

Chandigarh- You may try Indo Overseas- Ritu Narula
Ludhiana- Wisdom Overseas- Ishwinder
Jalandhar- New Horizon- this is an ICCRC agent, completely genuine.

There are plenty more, Hope this will help!

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
neets_0047 said:
hey guys ,

none of the consultancies r reliable u should visit all of them/most of them and get as much free knowledge as possible and use this forum and make ur decisions. consultants will force u into course and college from which they get maximum profit and wont care about ur career . they just want to send u to a college that will pay them the most and as a result ur career may suffer. so visit them all but dont stick with anyone of them.

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
Mead is perfectly right, most consultants will push you to a college that gives high commission to them. So, you need to cautious. But, not all of them are unethical, I'm sure Mead will agree with me. And, agents are being used by the majority of the overseas institutions to promote their programs. The countries like Australia promotes agents so much that the Australian High Commission backs AAERI - an organization run by agents. It seems Mead had had a bad experience with a non ethical agent.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
I dont agree agents r there to make money they dont have th students best interest in mind. None of the agnets will ask a student to go for an university even though student has good academics why because universities dont pay agents. thats the first clue agents un trustworthy. secondly thy will push u towards the college that pays the most promising u part time jobs will be available and the city is good etc (like someone is saying about northern lights). everyone should read this thread.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t165114.0.html

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
Hi Mead, please update your knowledge about Fort St. John (city where Northern Lights College is) which is in Northern B.C. And, I hope you agree that the Canadian government whether federal or provincial will not publish the wrong statistics. Please check the link http://npedc.ca/advantage/quick-facts?page=3 and scroll a bit and you'll find the following line:

The unemployment rate in Fort St. John is close to 0%. ;)

I hope that makes it clears that employment opportunities are more than compared to many cities of Canada. And, moreover if you will study more about Fort St. John, you'll come to know that plenty of jobs will continue to be created for the next 5 to 10 years due to heavy investments and two big projects- one dam and another LNG plant are expected to come in the future.

And, definitely, I agree with you that a student with good profile and looking for Masters with sound financial capabilities should keep Universities as the first option. But, you know that majority of the average students won't get admission in Canadian universities.

And, I would want to say that community colleges is a part of education system in Canada. Let us not forget this.

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
Hi Neets, the agents are paid commission on tuition fee by the colleges. So, the agents who process application for free or charge under Rs. 15,000 will be able to process your application appropriately. Please keep the first preference that your agent is an ICCRC member. He would know the rules better than us- anybody who is this forum.

You may do all the ground work of picking up the best institution for yourself. If your profile is good and you have good financial capabilities, please go to the university otherwise pick up a community college.

Enoch singapore

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
RYAN
I would like to know that bachelor's degree or post graduate diploma in Hospitality management offers by northernlights college for 2015 ?

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
Hi, Northern Lights College has three Post Graduate Programs:
Business Management Post Degree Diploma
Business Management Post Degree Diploma - Health Administration Specialization
Business Management Post Degree Diploma - Information Technology Specialization

It does't have Hospitality Management though. And, the tuition fee is $ 4,425 per semester.

Camosun College had Diploma in Hospitality Management and the cost of the program is $ 30,150 as per its website.

Selkirk College has Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management and the tuition fee is $ 4,475 per semester. The seats get filled up very quickly. You may speak to the college directly for more information.

Let me know if this helps or you need information for Ontario Colleges as well.