+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any rejections in IP2 / BG2 stage?

Yawdbeauty

Nov 8, 2015
Hello

How do you know what stage you're in? How can I tell?

I went into IP2 the same day as you also. Still waiting for PPR, checking my email every 5 mins lol.
In regards to what checks are happening at this stage, I was told that your initial checks have passed and now its criminality, jobs etc.

I know how you feel, don't quit just yet, hopefully we both get it today. prayers and fingers crossed! :)
stagr

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Dear Friends, below is the status of my application? Any one can advise or interpret please please ….. thanks indeed.

Application/ profile details

Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview: You don’t need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision: You application is in
progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
thanks

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Dear Friends, below is the status of my application? Any one can advise or interpret please please ….. thanks indeed.

Application/ profile details

Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview: You don’t need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision: You application is in
progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
thanks
IP1, it is !

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
thanks Jakev, what does IP1 stand for? do you have any
It's a status that appears soon after you passed your Medicals- this is also a time when they do a thorough completeness check, also called the R.10

Last edited:
Reactions: JKan

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
It's a status that appears soon after you passed your Medicals have been passed- this is also a time when they do a thorough completeness check, also called R.10
wow thanks dude for the swift reply. do you have any estimation how long it takes to get the PPR request? appreciate your feedback

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
wow thanks dude for the swift reply. do you have any estimation how long it takes to get the PPR request? appreciate your feedback
Now, that's a tricky question- it depends largely on your individual profile. However, it can range anywhere from 15 days to over 6 months sometimes to get the PPR.

Reactions: JKan

PaEarth

Mar 12, 2018
Hello ,

I submitted my express entry file on 6th March 2018. ( ITA 2nd Dec)
I received an update email very next day in afternoon (7 th March ).

My file went to IP2 stage right away .

Medical passed & by check in process . We will contact you if we need more Information.

Please help me with the timeline.
I have never seen any case where application went to ip2 so quick.

Reactions: MENDES

utsav1706

Star Member
Oct 8, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
File Transfer...
26-06-2017
Med's Done....
26-05-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Hello ,

I submitted my express entry file on 6th March 2018. ( ITA 2nd Dec)
I received an update email very next day in afternoon (7 th March ).

My file went to IP2 stage right away .

Medical passed & by check in process . We will contact you if we need more Information.

Please help me with the timeline.
I have never seen any case where application went to ip2 so quick.
First of all did you not passed your 90days post ITA? U got ITA on 2nd Dec and you are submitting on 6th March. How is that possible?

Secondly, if you are right about the above then do not worry. I have seen many cases where PPR has been given in 10 days time and also 30 days time. So you might be one of those lucky ones.

Enjoy!!
Cheers
Utsav

PaEarth

Mar 12, 2018
First of all did you not passed your 90days post ITA? U got ITA on 2nd Dec and you are submitting on 6th March. How is that possible?

Secondly, if you are right about the above then do not worry. I have seen many cases where PPR has been given in 10 days time and also 30 days time. So you might be one of those lucky ones.

Enjoy!!
Cheers
Utsav
Sorry it was 21nd Dec..

ITA : 21st Dec
Submit file: 6th March
AOR : 6TH MARCH
MED PASS : 7TH MARCH
IP2 : 7 MARCH .

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Sorry it was 21nd Dec..

ITA : 21st Dec
Submit file: 6th March
AOR : 6TH MARCH
MED PASS : 7TH MARCH
IP2 : 7 MARCH .
There are so many CEC Inland applicant directly went to IP2 including me as well. Sometime CEC applicants got this message in IP1 stage that's what I heard.

MENDES

Mar 19, 2018
AOR – 26 February 2018
MEP- 5 March 2018
IP1 – 5 March 2018
IP2 – 6 March 2018
How long do you think would take to get my PPR?

(PNP PR)

KHilal

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
:confused:

Seems like processes here are going fast ... my status are stuck at IP1 for a week .. even though I have been advised to be patient but reading these cases makes me feel like there is something wrong with my IP1 ..

Timeline:

AOR: 7th March
MEP: 16 March
IP1: 7th of March till now ...

What could go wrong here? I am scared :( especially for being rejected the first time for wrong PCC from Australia