+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any rejections in IP2 / BG2 stage?

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Hello All,

My AOR is 26 March 2017 and my Background check status changed 2nd time on 19th june.

I have seen people getting PPR same day as IP2/BG2 or may be in next 2 to 3 days or a week.

Does anyone know of a case where the rejection happened at this stage and what was the reason.

Also what are checks going on at this stage as I am getting anxious and want to resign in my company asap.

Thank you for your answers and helping me out.

Feel free to ask me anything about the process till this stage and I would be happy to help.

I did not go through a consultant and did file the application on my own and I feel thats the best way.
Hope you get your PPR in no time!
so ip1 is 'your application is in progress' and ip2 is 'we are processing your background check'? or ip2 means you see 'we are processing your background check' twice?

StonicStone

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017 (Passed: 20-04-2017)
Rejection is rare during IP2 stage..one exception I could think of is when the VO totally disagrees with the analyst/agent recommendation for finalization (PPR).
For those picked up for extra Security Screening,serious concern detected thereafter could be a ground for rejection.

Last edited:

corolla110

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It finally came guys! Thank you for your help and of course I will stick around to help others.... I still need help myself! lol

any idea how long cope takes to come?
congratulations!!
Can you share your timeline

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Rejection is rare during IP2 stage..one exception I could think of is when the VO totally disagrees with the analyst/agent recommendation for finalization (PPR).
For those picked up for extra Security Screening,serious concern detected thereafter could be a ground for rejection.
yep, there was 1 case like that b4.

utsav1706

Star Member
Oct 8, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
File Transfer...
26-06-2017
Med's Done....
26-05-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Hello Friends,

My Time line:

AOR - 26 March
Meds - 26 May
NBG - 27 May
NA2 - 31 May
IP - 19 June
NA - 26 June

So I have heard and known that we get NBG (IP1) and the Background check goes In Progress again and we call it IP2, which happened for me on 19th June.

But I never heard about NA after IP2. I am not sure how it happened and why did this happened. Because the timing of it going to NA is in the afternoon time of India on Monday.

Could this be a system glitch??

Need your help to figure this out and if anyone has faced or seen someone with the same issue.

Thanks..

May 31, 2017
Hi Utsav1706,
Thank You for all the support till now.
I received ITA on 31.5.2017, I am planning to submit all documents in few days now. I dont have clear picture of things after submitting docs. Please help me in getting clear with below things:

1. What does eAPR means, does this means an acknowledgement after submitting all documents and paying fees?
2. After submitting all documents, what will happen? Do they approve all documents in one go? or they will update one by one, like first medical approval, then proof of funds approval, then employment approval, then etc etc approvals.
3. If I submit all documents on 1st July 2017, and everything goes smooth after that, By when I can get the final decision of getting PR(AUG/SEP/OCT/NOV?). In what time people are getting these as per the current express entry processing times?
4. Once I get final decision, What is the step by step process? like going to embassy, stamping, going to canada, collecting PR from Canada, etc, etc. Let say I get final decision in September, then by when can we fly?

Thanks.