No
Passport Req..
Alhamd o lillah
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamd o lillah
LANDED..........
Alhamd o lillah
Dear Colleagues,

I have done Master of Science in Chemistry with 93.4% marks and got immigration under Quebec Skilled Worker category as Chemist. Being a PR, I have applied to jobs in numerous chemical organizations but did not have a positive reply from any of them. To gain Canadian work experience, I am working in Sales where I got the top seller award for the last year.

I am looking for job in any pharmaceutical, petrochemical, cement, food and relevant chemical industry for entry level position. I have been issued a letter from PROMIS for subsidized training as well. Any referral in this regard; either to the organization or recruitment agencies, will be highly appreciated.

I have registered my candidacy at workpoolis, indeed.ca. quantum and other similar agencies but in vain.

Thanking in anticipation for your sincere guidance.

Respect

next2015

Nov 18, 2014
Perhaps you should consider exploring opportunities in other provinces. You lose nothing really. Do a job search in say Alberta, submit your application and see what happens.

Alternatively, you could find out if the organizations in Montreal have internship programs. Sometimes you need to get your foot in the door first then workout the rest once your in - working from the bottom-up.

JMOBhatti

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
HKG/LDN
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
No
Med's Done....
Alhamd o lillah
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Alhamd o lillah
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamd o lillah
LANDED..........
Alhamd o lillah
next2015 said:
Perhaps you should consider exploring opportunities in other provinces. You lose nothing really. Do a job search in say Alberta, submit your application and see what happens.

Alternatively, you could find out if the organizations in Montreal have internship programs. Sometimes you need to get your foot in the door first then workout the rest once your in - working from the bottom-up.
Sorry for acknowledging late but thanks for your sincere advise. On paper, it looks there are lot of chemical or pharmaceuticals in Montreal but when submit CVs for job, they seems like mirage.