+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any recommendations for consultants in Islamabad/Rwp Pakistan?

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The purpose of Proof of Fund....Read below passage copied from CIC website

Do you have sufficient funds?

The Government of Canada does not provide financial support to new skilled worker immigrants.
You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family members after you arrive in Canada. The money must be available to support the costs of living for yourself and your family. The amount is an estimate of what you would require to support yourself and your family without employment or other income. You cannot borrow this money from another person.
The amount of money you need to support your family is determined by the size of your family. These amounts are updated every year. Check our website to make sure you have the most recent information.
We strongly recommend that you research the cost of living in the region of Canada where you intend to live. To make your establishment in Canada easier, bring as much money as possible with you to Canada.

ARC

May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
visaexpert said:
Dear Friend,

Money will be in your own account. It will not be blocked. You can withdraw and deposit if you want, but you need to maintain average required balance for visa office.
Thanks for your reply, can you please answer my other questions?

ARC

May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
visaexpert said:
The purpose of Proof of Fund....Read below passage copied from CIC website

Do you have sufficient funds?

The Government of Canada does not provide financial support to new skilled worker immigrants.
You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family members after you arrive in Canada. The money must be available to support the costs of living for yourself and your family. The amount is an estimate of what you would require to support yourself and your family without employment or other income. You cannot borrow this money from another person.
The amount of money you need to support your family is determined by the size of your family. These amounts are updated every year. Check our website to make sure you have the most recent information.
We strongly recommend that you research the cost of living in the region of Canada where you intend to live. To make your establishment in Canada easier, bring as much money as possible with you to Canada.
Yes I have read that, as per your advice I have been reading CIC website to gather information :)

I can understand why proof of funds is required i.e to ensure that I can support myself and my dependents if I dont get a job there. My only question is

1. Is there a requirement that says that I need to show these funds present in my account for a certain period of time? (e.g In case of UK immigration there is a requirement that the applicant must maintain certain amount in the account for 3 months.)
2. My other concern is, if i am going to Canada, I will make sure that I have enough money to support me and my family there by selling my assets here and moving to Canada but in the mean while until a decision isn't made, I can't sell any thing here and hence I will have to arrange some money that I lack and its better that I know for who long I have to keep money in my account because if its too long, it can be a problem for me. I know its not your problem :) but still I wanted to make my self clear.

Hope you will not mind my questions :)

Apr 16, 2010
IELTS Query

visaexpert said:
You can send your initial application without IELTS.
You need to fill some form and send to Sydney, Canada with Application Fees for you and your spouse.

After that, you will get your file number and the request to send full documents within 120 Days.
When you submit you full documents, you need to submit Proof of Fund details.

After that, you will get Visa within 3 to 6 month. You need to main your Proof of fund in bank account until you get your visa.

Suppose
you apply in June - 2010 ( without IELTS result)
you send full documents in September 2010 (at this stage you need to show bank balance & IELTS result)
you get the visa at starting of 2011 ( you need to maintain POF in bank until you get visa)

Dear Visaexpert,
Are u sure that initial app can be sent without IELTS as I heard that now this Visa officer will not give you another chance if they feel that your english language skills are not explained adequately and will reject your app.

Please coud you clarify.

Thanks

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: IELTS Query

vancouver_bound said:
Dear Visaexpert,
Are u sure that initial app can be sent without IELTS as I heard that now this Visa officer will not give you another chance if they feel that your english language skills are not explained adequately and will reject your app.

Please coud you clarify.

Thanks
Yes, It is true that you can send your initial application without appearing IELTS exam.

Because some forms are required to start the process. Remaining Documents including IELTS result are required to send with Full documents.

I advice you to take IELTS first if you score less than 55 without IELTS score.

What are your individual score?

Apr 16, 2010

Education
I have a CS undergraduate and an MS in Telecom degrees. So I selected option "Obtained a master’s or Ph.D. and completed at least 17 years of full-time education or full-time equivalent studies"

Work Experience
I have a total of 10 years of experience with 3 years in a managerial role in the 0213 category.

Language Ability
I do not have a current IELTS score but when I gave it some years ago I got a band 8 score.

Spouse Education
My wife has a MBBS degree from Pakistan so I selected "A two-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship or university degree at the bachelor’s level and completed at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies"

I have No Arranged Employment, I and my Spouse haven't studied/worked in Canada and nor do we have any family in Canada.

My only reason for delaying my application at the moment is that I have registered for IELTS next month and was planning to apply once I had the result.

ARC

May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I am waiting an answer on this too...

Good luck for your IELTS next month :)

vancouver_bound said:
Education
I have a CS undergraduate and an MS in Telecom degrees. So I selected option "Obtained a master's or Ph.D. and completed at least 17 years of full-time education or full-time equivalent studies"

Work Experience
I have a total of 10 years of experience with 3 years in a managerial role in the 0213 category.

Language Ability
I do not have a current IELTS score but when I gave it some years ago I got a band 8 score.

Spouse Education
My wife has a MBBS degree from Pakistan so I selected "A two-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship or university degree at the bachelor's level and completed at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies"

I have No Arranged Employment, I and my Spouse haven't studied/worked in Canada and nor do we have any family in Canada.

My only reason for delaying my application at the moment is that I have registered for IELTS next month and was planning to apply once I had the result.

shiraz.nisar

Star Member
Mar 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
20-08-2010 (1st AOR)
AOR Received.
13-04-2011

You don't need IELTS score while applying to CIO NS. It will be required when you send your complete documents to local visa office.

At least that's what i have learned so far.

-shiraz

vancouver_bound said:
Education
I have a CS undergraduate and an MS in Telecom degrees. So I selected option "Obtained a master's or Ph.D. and completed at least 17 years of full-time education or full-time equivalent studies"

Work Experience

Language Ability

Spouse Education
My wife has a MBBS degree from Pakistan so I selected "A two-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship or university degree at the bachelor's level and completed at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies"

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

@ vancouver_bound & ARC

Education 25 Points

Work Experience 21 Points

Age 10 Points
My age is 33 so i selected 21-49.

Language Ability 16 Points

Spouse Education 4 Points

Your Score without IELTS is 60. You need more 7 Points from IELTS Result
Your Score with IELTS is 76, you get 8 Band last time

I advice you to apply immediately without waiting IELTS result.