+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any recent travelers entering Canada?

joekao222

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
I will be travelling to Canada just before Christmas, so I was wondering if anyone had entered recently. I will be flying internationally to Toronto and transferring to domestic flights from there. I'm kind of worried about waiting in the Toronto airport and wondering if anyone had any issues transferring flights during these COVID times.

bel11

Dec 7, 2020
I will be travelling to Canada just before Christmas, so I was wondering if anyone had entered recently. I will be flying internationally to Toronto and transferring to domestic flights from there. I'm kind of worried about waiting in the Toronto airport and wondering if anyone had any issues transferring flights during these COVID times.
Where are you coming from?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There weren't direct flights to BC, I would of have to transfer in Korea. I wanted to minimize to number of transfers and stops.
I thought there still is because EVA still sell flights TPE/YVR. One of my relative recent Air Canada flight was PVG/YVR but actually PVG/ICN/YVR, but he didn't had to get off the plane in ICN. The plane just land, refuel and pickup passengers in ICN.

joekao222

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
I thought there still is because EVA still sell flights TPE/YVR. One of my relative recent Air Canada flight was PVG/YVR but actually PVG/ICN/YVR, but he didn't had to get off the plane in ICN. The plane just land, refuel and pickup passengers in ICN.
So did ur relative have to transfer anywhere else after YVR? I'm more worried about international to domestic transfer and whether there's anything to worry about entering Canada.

EhteshamUllah

Mar 2, 2020
I also wanted to know if any student has recently traveled to Canada as I also want to travel before Christmas. I just wanted to know if there won't be any problems at the port of entry.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So did ur relative have to transfer anywhere else after YVR? I'm more worried about international to domestic transfer and whether there's anything to worry about entering Canada.
No, did not transfer elsewhere after YVR. Need to complete the Arriveapp receipt and show CBSA quarantine plan before proceed to pickup baggage.

bigfoot

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/11/2016
Doc's Request.
09/02/2017 AOM and RPRF
AOR Received.
30/11/2016
File Transfer...
30/11/2016
Med's Request
upfront-passed
Med's Done....
07/05/2016
Passport Req..
13/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/207
My sister in law recently entered Canada to to visit for 3 months, we're planning on her to come back later in the summer. will they only stamp her passport for 3 months or will they do 6 months ? They stamped her passport for 6 months currently

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My sister in law recently entered Canada to to visit for 3 months, we're planning on her to come back later in the summer. will they only stamp her passport for 3 months or will they do 6 months ? They stamped her passport for 6 months currently
Impossible to say.

aniebeez

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
No, did not transfer elsewhere after YVR. Need to complete the Arriveapp receipt and show CBSA quarantine plan before proceed to pickup baggage.

ARRIVE APP CANADA

Parents are travelling to Toronto, cant communicate well in English-

Arrive app : will be tough to fill in for them

how does it work

can i fill online on their behalf ??
also

route is delhi to toronto

so at Delhi prior boaridng : what exactly is to be filled any idea ?

thanks