+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any recent info on ISB processing speed (Dependant Child)

Asif_786

Star Member
Apr 26, 2010
Mississauga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

Can anyone comment on Islamabad VISA Office processing speed for dependant child sponsor cases? Cases/file transfered in Dec-10/Jan-11? I hope they treat infant child cases seperatly then elders and spouse cases? How much time should one expect? Any options to get the case processing expetided?? I contacted them on email and they just replied your file is in queue:(

I need to have some time line to plan accordingly and family is getting effected by wait without timeline. In general 21 month SLA is there for sponsorship cases but it would be brutal if applied on infant depandant child...

Please, help and share information and experiences!!!

Thanks,
Asif

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Asif_786 said:
Dear All,

Can anyone comment on Islamabad VISA Office processing speed for dependant child sponsor cases? Cases/file transfered in Dec-10/Jan-11? I hope they treat infant child cases seperatly then elders and spouse cases? How much time should one expect? Any options to get the case processing expetided?? I contacted them on email and they just replied your file is in queue:(

I need to have some time line to plan accordingly and family is getting effected by wait without timeline. In general 21 month SLA is there for sponsorship cases but it would be brutal if applied on infant depandant child...

Please, help and share information and experiences!!!

Thanks,
Asif
It is fairly rapid for minor children. No background check, no security check, minimal medical depending on age, no x-ray, no blood test. So as long as the application is complete and the passport and photos are fine, it should be quick (relatively for Isbad)

Asif_786

Star Member
Apr 26, 2010
Mississauga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks PMM, I have the same hope. What I am looking for is an approximate wait time for my application in queue? Any recent information on such a case?

Thanks,
Asif

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Asif_786 said:
Thanks PMM, I have the same hope. What I am looking for is an approximate wait time for my application in queue? Any recent information on such a case?

Thanks,
Asif
Not enough of them to really take a guess, but 20% of the cases of spouses and children in Isbad were completed in 7 months, so I think children will fall into this class.

Asif_786

Star Member
Apr 26, 2010
Mississauga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok thanks a lot!

One possbililty to bring my kid to canada to be with me for few months may be as a visitor until the case get processed?

Asif