NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student & Worker ...Now PR
Hello,

I am filling an application for CEC. I have some questions. Please help me.

1) What to write in Supplementary Information Your Travel form If I have connecting flight from Newark Airport, USA ? I was there for 3.5 hours

2) What to write for job duration in Schedule 8. From : Dec 16,2016 to.....TO:HuhHuh? Currently I am working at same job.

3) I finished exam for last semester and started to work from next day (May 27,2013). I was holding Off Campus Work Permit. ....I got my post graduate work permit on August 21 2013. Do I need to explain that I finished my exam and started working right away....?? Or send copy of OCWP.

4) I don't have T4 & NOA from current year. I am going to send employment letter, all pay stub, job offer letter. What else I can send ? Do I need to write explanation letter saying that I don't have NOA and T4 for current year ??

5) Is it compulsory to send all documents in 9" * 12" envelop ?

Waiting for your reply guys...

Thank you very much

ankul

Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Make a box style with same size... size is fixed

arowberry

Nov 25, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2014
LANDED..........
27-11-2014
Raj2014 said:
Hello,

I am filling an application for CEC. I have some questions. Please help me.

1) What to write in Supplementary Information Your Travel form If I have connecting flight from Newark Airport, USA ? I was there for 3.5 hours
I included similar things and noted them as transit.

2) What to write for job duration in Schedule 8. From : Dec 16,2016 to.....TO:HuhHuh? Currently I am working at same job.
I dated mine as the date the application was signed and sent to CIC.

3) I finished exam for last semester and started to work from next day (May 27,2013). I was holding Off Campus Work Permit. ....I got my post graduate work permit on August 21 2013. Do I need to explain that I finished my exam and started working right away....?? Or send copy of OCWP.

4) I don't have T4 & NOA from current year. I am going to send employment letter, all pay stub, job offer letter. What else I can send ? Do I need to write explanation letter saying that I don't have NOA and T4 for current year ??
They will know you don't have those documents now. They may ask for them later.

5) Is it compulsory to send all documents in 9" * 12" envelop ?

Waiting for your reply guys...

Thank you very much

PreetiCalgary2014

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
Do I need to attach my bank statement at all? And if so, what is the reason behind it? Showing funds or showing that I was paid every month from my employer?? Please advise, much thanks.

arowberry

Nov 25, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2014
LANDED..........
27-11-2014
PreetiCalgary2014 said:
Do I need to attach my bank statement at all? And if so, what is the reason behind it? Showing funds or showing that I was paid every month from my employer?? Please advise, much thanks.
I definitely didn't do that and I don't think it mentions it anywhere in the paperwork. Payslips might be included, but not bank statements.

angieexs

Oct 26, 2014
I have questions regarding filling out my CEC application.

Some areas where we can type on the form online, they do not have enough spaces, can I type whatever I can online then leave things that don't fit to fill them out by hand?

Schedule 8

Question 5: Do we only list the occupations/jobs that we had/have that is Type 0 or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code? The jobs that are not in those categories can be omitted from the application?

Declaration of Background Form

"Personal History" section 8

Do I have to list overlapping times like flight transit, vacation during work period and vacation during study permit?

OR Can I simply fill out say for example 2007/09 - 2011/06 Studying in Toronto, Canada with Study Permit. Then list all my travels during those period on the Supplementary Travel Form?

Supplementary Travel form

1) Do I have to include flight transits via USA?

2) Not sure if anyone has the same situation as me, if you are on VISA WAIVER which mean I-94W to go into United States. If you travel by land, you get a green little card attached to your passport and they are valid for 3 months. You can enter United States by land as many times you want within those 3 months. The problem with this is that USA and Canada border agents would not stamp your passport. This makes me a little hesitant on how many times I crossed the border for this matter as I cross the border very often by land. Does anyone know where we can get records of this?

3) For the times that I recall that I crossed the border without having a stamp on my passport to and fro Canada. They are Day trips. Do I indicate them as Day trips on my Supplementary Travel Information?

Thanks.

arowberry

Nov 25, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2014
LANDED..........
27-11-2014
angieexs said:
I have questions regarding filling out my CEC application.

Some areas where we can type on the form online, they do not have enough spaces, can I type whatever I can online then leave things that don't fit to fill them out by hand?
I did.

Schedule 8

Question 5: Do we only list the occupations/jobs that we had/have that is Type 0 or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code? The jobs that are not in those categories can be omitted from the application?
I omitted them.

Declaration of Background Form

"Personal History" section 8

Do I have to list overlapping times like flight transit, vacation during work period and vacation during study permit?
I did it this way.

OR Can I simply fill out say for example 2007/09 - 2011/06 Studying in Toronto, Canada with Study Permit. Then list all my travels during those period on the Supplementary Travel Form?

Supplementary Travel form

1) Do I have to include flight transits via USA?]
I included all transit flights, wherever they were.

2) Not sure if anyone has the same situation as me, if you are on VISA WAIVER which mean I-94W to go into United States. If you travel by land, you get a green little card attached to your passport and they are valid for 3 months. You can enter United States by land as many times you want within those 3 months. The problem with this is that USA and Canada border agents would not stamp your passport. This makes me a little hesitant on how many times I crossed the border for this matter as I cross the border very often by land. Does anyone know where we can get records of this?
Hopefully someone else can tell you. I don't think it will matter if it isn't 100% percent accurate if you cannot get a record of the travel.

3) For the times that I recall that I crossed the border without having a stamp on my passport to and fro Canada. They are Day trips. Do I indicate them as Day trips on my Supplementary Travel Information?
I noted these sort of things as 'travelling / vacation'.

Thanks.