+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Questions regarding CEC Application forms filling

irishgirlTO

Feb 9, 2013
Panna said:
Hi,I am Starting this thread to help people who want to fill their CEC application themselves.
I had filled out CEC application forms myself and almost know everything. So, if anyone have any ques.is welcome
Thanks ! :)
Hi.

If I do not have a representative, do I still need to submit the Use of Rep form? If so, how is this filled out because I am neither appointing a rep or canceling one.

thanks

Caribou

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irishgirlTO said:
Hi.

If I do not have a representative, do I still need to submit the Use of Rep form? If so, how is this filled out because I am neither appointing a rep or canceling one.

thanks
If you don't have any consultant or lawyer, leave it out. That's only for people who use immigration consultant or lawyer in the process so they can call or contact cic on behalf of u.

angelique

Dec 3, 2012
Hi, a million thanks to the person who started this subject. I will be applying under CEC by next month, I just want to make sure that I handed in all the documents needed. Can you kindly post in order what documents you handed in including the supporting documents. I know that there's already a vivid instruction on the CIC website but I just want to make sure that I have covered everything that the Immigration requires.
Thank you very much in advance.

RaquelGenio

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
Med's Request
08-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-08-2014
Interview........
RPRF received 28-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt (Ecas change to DM Dec 9th)
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me with the following question about filling the background form?

In 'Q8.Personal History':
In 2007 I was both working full time and studying (post Grad program). Should I create a double entry for these different activities? If I do so, I'll have these periods will overlap. Is that OK?

Thanks,
Raquel

GHD1213

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Passport Req..
09-05-2014
RaquelGenio said:
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me with the following question about filling the background form?

In 'Q8.Personal History':
In 2007 I was both working full time and studying (post Grad program). Should I create a double entry for these different activities? If I do so, I'll have these periods will overlap. Is that OK?

Thanks,
Raquel
Overlapping is not a problem, I have similar situations where I was full time student and did a part time time, I listed them all. The concern is don't leave gap period between.

lopaka

Feb 17, 2013
Hi All:

Please help me clear with the NOC for my job.

I got a PhD degree in Electrical Engineering from a University in Canada in 2012. I started my postdoc research from May 2012 to now in the electrical and computer engineering department at the same University where I got my PhD degree. So my question is, Can I use NOC code 2133 for my occupation? I am confusing, in the "Employment requirements" stated that "Licensing by a provincial or territorial
association of professional engineers is required to approve engineering drawings and reports and to practise as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.)." Does that mean I have to have this License when I send out the CEC application?

If NOC 2133 is not suitable for my case, could you please guide me which code is match with my occupation?

Many thanks,

Lopaka

RaquelGenio

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
Med's Request
08-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-08-2014
Interview........
RPRF received 28-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt (Ecas change to DM Dec 9th)
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
GHD1213 said:
Overlapping is not a problem, I have similar situations where I was full time student and did a part time time, I listed them all. The concern is don't leave gap period between.
OK, thanks a lot!!

pavigill

Jan 9, 2014
hi all
Im applying under CEC soon and have a few questions:
1. do i need employment letter from all the employer even though they dont fall under NOC o, a or b category. also do i need employment letter from the jobs that i worked as a student or back in india.
2. i live in ottawa which immigration office should i write in my application for my file to be processed?

if someone can answer my questions itll be great help

thanks
pavi

TomCanGer

May 19, 2014
Hi,
I have a question considering question 6 k) on the Schedule A Background / Declaration form:
"Have you, or, if you are the principal applicant, any of your family members listed in your application for permanent residence in Canada, ever had any serious disease or phisical or mental disorder?"

4 years ago I attended a group therapy for 7 weeks which took place in a clinic to overcome my so-called "anxious-avoidant personality disorder" (ICD-10 classification: F60.6). Is that considered as a "serious" mental disorder? I mean, I never was a danger for myself or anyone else. The therapy was completed 4 years ago and I didn't need any psychological help since then. In the meantime I spent about 20 months living and working in Canada and never needed to see a doctor.
I already did the medical exam and mentioned this therapy. As far as I know the doctor included this fact int my file. So, now I'm unsure if I should set the check mark in the "yes" or "no" box.
If I mark "yes" could this cause any problems? Is that even serious enough to mark "yes". Actually I think psychological therapies have become quite common for many people in the past few years.
Opinions and hints are very much appreciated. :)

lovey_m18

Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2015
AOR Received.
30-12-2015
File Transfer...
12-03-2015
Med's Request
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
Med received- 08-04-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waitingggggg
Dear friends,

I have some issue with my surname :-
I have only given name in all my educational + Identity cards but only in my passport i have surname also.
e.g. Rakesh in all educational docs+ IDs & Rakesh kumar in Passport.
What Should i do ?
In application :- Have u ever used other name???
Please reply i m filling my applicatoin..
Also want to tell here that i have made affidavit stating Rakesh & rakesh kumar is one and same person.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what's the exactly format for the additional sheet ?

it say, print your name and indicate the form's title and the number of the question.

what's mean the title ? should be the name of the form .

or include the client ID , something else ?

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
Always.Asif said:
Dear Expert,

Many many thanks for this section. Exactly I am looking for this.
My question is on:
1. Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
This form must be completed by:
You, as the principal applicant,
Your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not), and
Your dependent children aged 18 or over (whether accompanying you to Canada or not).

I have filled this form as Applicant now for my Spouse, I get confused on starting row as if I put my spouse name first then next column says Applicant(which is fixed).The next row is for Spouse where I put my name so no confusion there.
Please tell me what to do.

Regards
Asif

I have the same question.
Can someone answer it, please?????????

ankul

Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Someone please answer yixiaop26's question . i have the same query

MenicMonday

Feb 25, 2014
"If you need more space for any section, print out an additional page containing the appropriate section, complete it and submit it along with your application."

I remember writing at the top:
- ADDENDUM: IMMXXX
- Section/Question Number
- Applicant Name

yixiaop26 said:
what's the exactly format for the additional sheet ?

it say, print your name and indicate the form's title and the number of the question.

what's mean the title ? should be the name of the form .

or include the client ID , something else ?