Hi Rafzy

Could you please also include me in the WA group? +628111015247
Many thanks

diabolical

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
[quote au

Hello everybody,

Sir if i have 2 back to back study visa refusals (within 2 months)ndoes this effect in any way for my ITA under the express entry or the OINP.? I'm getting fairly good points under the CRS. So just want to make sure if i should be worried because of the study visa refusals i have. please help me with the concept.

Thankyou

thor=rafzy link=topic=351441.msg4660557#msg4660557 date=1443439179]
Guys,

If anybody have questions regarding OOPNP application form filling and documentation. I will be happy to help.
Just drop your questions here.

Cheers.
[/quote]

Hello Sir,

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

If I decide to apply for OINP, at what stage can I ask for withdrawal of application. In case, I get a ITA directly prior to receiving OINP AOR/PN.

Tarun401

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sbrs2010 said:
Hi

If I decide to apply for OINP, at what stage can I ask for withdrawal of application. In case, I get a ITA directly prior to receiving OINP AOR/PN.
You may withdraw your application anytime until nomination, However following will be your two options:
1. Before AOR - Refund of $1500
2. After AOR - NO Refund

sylendrabilla

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
31-10-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Hi all,

EE profile created on 8 Jan, 2016.

PT received on 11 Jan, 2016.

I am not sure how long it will take now, if i apply?

and If i claim against CEC class, then still shouldi submit my Foreign Experience Documents?

And im an Inland applicant and stays in Ontario. Is there any priority processing for this?

Please let me know if you have any idea about this.

Thanks

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When submitting the form and supporting documents, are we allowed to punch hooles in them and connect them all in a spiral binder?

Tarun401

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
When submitting the form and supporting documents, are we allowed to punch hooles in them and connect them all in a spiral binder?
Recommend use paper clips instead, most of us done so. Having said that there is no written rule on this and is purely personal choice

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
I have been reading this forum for the past year or so, and I realised that(or I missed a post) everyone is putting so much emphasis on the detailed reference letter.

All it says in the Application Guideline is this:

Supporting documents (FSWP and CEC)
You must submit the following documents to prove your work experience if you choose to be assessed against FSWP criteria or CEC criteria:
- Copy of current résumé indicating relevant work experience.
- Copies of employment reference letters from previous/current employers for
all periods of work stated in the application that meet the following requirements:
- Printed on company letterhead and identify company address,
telephone/fax numbers, email, and website addresses;
- Identify the responsible Officer/Supervisor and include his/her signature; o Stamped with the company’s corporate seal (if applicable); AND

Specify:
- Your employment period;
- Your positions held, duties and responsibilities during the employment
period for each position, and the time spent in each position (if
applicable);
- Your tot[/
b]al annual salary plus benefits;

- Number of hours worked per week; and
- Any extended periods of leave (i.e., more than one month).
Additional supporting documents may include:
- Copy of work contracts; and
- Copy of pay stubs.

What if one would provide a basic letter of recommendation, on the company's letterhead, including manager's signature etc, and then provide additional info such as salaries, date employment started, duties and roles via Employment Contract (which has all those details) and then the bank statements showing proof of salaries and duration of employment (with those monthly salaries being highlighted).

Any clue about this? Anyone done that before?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tarun401 said:
Recommend use paper clips instead, most of us done so. Having said that there is no written rule on this and is purely personal choice
This doesnt work for me... i have more than 100 pages of supporting documents..not even a large paper clip works.
i was going thru te guide and it doesnt say anything.

I was thinking about binding everything together and marking documents with paper flags :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sylendrabilla said:
Hi all,

EE profile created on 8 Jan, 2016.

PT received on 11 Jan, 2016.

I am not sure how long it will take now, if i apply?

and If i claim against CEC class, then still shouldi submit my Foreign Experience Documents?

And im an Inland applicant and stays in Ontario. Is there any priority processing for this?

Please let me know if you have any idea about this.

Thanks
CEC applications are prioritized. CEC applicants get AOR within 1 month (as opposed to the 2 months wait time for FSW applicants) and you guys get nomination soon after.

For applying under CEC, you don't need foreign experience. 1 year of Canadian experience will suffice!

If you are currently employed by an Ontario employer, you are exempt from showing proof of funds!

You have a solid case, I suggest you to apply!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
yelena said:
This doesnt work for me... i have more than 100 pages of supporting documents..not even a large paper clip works.
i was going thru te guide and it doesnt say anything.

I was thinking about binding everything together and marking documents with paper flags :)
Yelena, its not like you hold all papers with a single paper clip. We know that's not possible! Use paper clips to hold a small bundle of related documents. Use as many paper clips as you need! This would make your app package look organized.

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Hi I was just wondering when can I expect my AOR? My application package was received Nov 10,2015.
I will be turning 30 this Jan 23 and based on the points calculator, my points of 406 will be droppwd down by 5. will this affect my standing, though I am still within the minimum 400pts by Ontario's standards? Shall I notify them? Thanks in advance for your help!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
noramime said:
Hi I was just wondering when can I expect my AOR? My application package was received Nov 10,2015.
I will be turning 30 this Jan 23 and based on the points calculator, my points of 406 will be droppwd down by 5. will this affect my standing, though I am still within the minimum 400pts by Ontario's standards? Shall I notify them? Thanks in advance for your help!
1) You will get it (probably) in the next couple of weeks.
2) You need not notify Ontario about your age drop. Your CRS is still above 400.
3) Even if the CRS drops to below 400 due to age, I guess Ontario doesn't mind :D.

Good luck and all the very best!

mnhasan621

Feb 19, 2015
Experts please advise
My CSR is 430, but my CELPIP score isn’t 7 in each section, one of them is 6. Can I still be eligible for OINP?

masood09

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2017
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-02-2017
File Transfer...
27-07-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2017
LANDED..........
19-09-2017
Hi Guys,

It looks like the settlement funds have changed on CIC website on 12th January 2016. Requesting new OINP applicants to refer to this new information when entering/showing proof of funds.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

PS: I have signed the application on 9th Jan 2016, couriered the application package on 11th Jan 2016 and application package was delivered on 13th Jan 2016. In settlement funds I have entered as CAD 14,853 but my account balance in savings is more than CAD 20,000 (2 family members including me). Hope this will not be a problem.

Regards,
Masood Ahmed