+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Ritii

Oct 20, 2020
Hello, is there any way to delink ITA from representative’s portal and link it to my own cic account to do the next steps on my own?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello, is there any way to delink ITA from representative’s portal and link it to my own cic account to do the next steps on my own?
No

Dee92

Aug 12, 2018
Hello everyone,

My friend is facing the following situation and I really hope someone can help me with this! Apologies if this question was already asked by someone and answered - I went through multiple posts but I saw different answers, so I'm hoping to get some clarity here.

My friend was a Sales Executive from 2014 to 2016 and got promoted as Sales Lead from 2016 to 2018. The job duties of both roles are the same and fall under the same NOC code. He has created the EE profile with just ONE entry mentioning the latest designation for time period 2014 to 2018. He also received the ITA.

Now to obtain the Employee Reference letter, we are planning to mention both the designations in the letter and a note saying the job duties of both designations are the same. Will this suffice? Or should we attach an LOE as well that states the reason why we created only one entry was because both designations have the same job duties?

I really appreciate any help that you can provide. Thank you!

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello Team,
Query regarding WES equivalency.

I had completed 3 year MCA degree from Indian State Govt University (available on university list on WES Equivalency tool) after 3 years of regular graduation.
MCA studies were as follows-
MCA First Year ( 2 semesters) as distance education mode.
Rest 2 years ( 4 semesters) as regular candidate from same university.

My query is will WES will consider MCA degree as masters or it will be given as 2 or more degree ( due to its first yr being completed as distance education)
(Kindly note that I already got my graduation evaluated as 4 year Canadian equivalency through WES)

xxyyzz1993

Jan 29, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I am in progress to apply EEBC. I found out that my work experiences fall under 2 separate NOC codes. I work as financial/accounting analyst and I have 3+ years experience in Noc 1112, and about 2 years experience inNoc 1111. My pending job offer falls under Noc 1111
I would like to know 1)For BC nomination stage, could I count 5 years experience? I checked the website, it says that two code an be count if they have highly related experience.
2) Can I count 5 years experience for 67 FSW eligibility if I got BC nomination? or I can only count one primary Noc code experience (I know I can use it for EE CRS purpose)? My agent said you could use both Noc code to sum up your experience, but I searched Google and other forum, some people said you can only use primary code to count as experience.
3) Since my job offer falls under Noc 1111, do I have to use Noc 1111 as experience in EE stage?
4) I said I have about 2 years experience in Noc 1111, but it actually need 5 more days to meet the 2 years requirement. (I work 40 hrs a week and my working time should have exceed 1560*2 hrs). I did not start to fill the form yet, I would like to know for getting points, will this counted as 2 years experience or just 1 year and 11 months?
Thank you in advance

emanonsenior

Jan 31, 2021
We are a family of 4, wife is the primary applicant. For proof of funds can we show the complete amount as gift deed that will be received from wife's father..
we cant show husbands saving as they are invested elsewhere... will gift deed for a family of 4 raise any red flag for the immigration officer.

Dragonsla

Feb 1, 2021
Hello everyone,

My friend is facing the following situation and I really hope someone can help me with this! Apologies if this question was already asked by someone and answered - I went through multiple posts but I saw different answers, so I'm hoping to get some clarity here.

My friend was a Sales Executive from 2014 to 2016 and got promoted as Sales Lead from 2016 to 2018. The job duties of both roles are the same and fall under the same NOC code. He has created the EE profile with just ONE entry mentioning the latest designation for time period 2014 to 2018. He also received the ITA.

Now to obtain the Employee Reference letter, we are planning to mention both the designations in the letter and a note saying the job duties of both designations are the same. Will this suffice? Or should we attach an LOE as well that states the reason why we created only one entry was because both designations have the same job duties?

I really appreciate any help that you can provide. Thank you!
Hello, I got the same situation. Can you please share if it's okay to just mention one entry in the work history or it should be two entries for the two levels?

Xaviesta

Feb 3, 2021
Hello all,

Apologies if this has been asked before. I had a query about the proof of funds. I am an Indian citizen currently living in Spain. I had come here for my MBA. Given the amazing world I have graduated into, I was looking to apply for a Canadian PR from here. Now, regarding the proof of funds - I have enough funds to show in my Indian bank accounts and there is no debt on my accounts. However, I have a large student loan from Prodigy. Now this loan to prodigy hasn't been linked to any of my Indian accounts.

Question 1 ) Do I need to show this loan? If I do, I won't meet the proof of funds if you look at it as Assets - Liabilities

Question 2) Do I need to show my Spanish bank accounts at all? Does it make a difference where I am applying from?

Oh and to be clear - I do not have a job and there is no income here in Spain (or in India for that matter lol).

Thank you in advance :)

Nimarbajwa

Aug 22, 2019
Hello all,

I had created express entry profile in June 2019 with score of 453 . Even after waiting for 1.5 years when the scores were not dropping ,I decided to increase my score by pursuing1 year diploma in Canada . So in Dec 2020 I applied in one of the Canadian university for May 2021 intake . I paid fee of 12000$ and GIC of 10000$ by 15th feb. I took personal loan of 7 lakhs(around 12000$) for this from bank A. And on the very next day of paying GIC, I got NOI from Ontario. Now I have arranged for funds of 13950$ which are lying in different bank account in bank B(different from personal loan account). I have applied for GIC and fee refund but it may take some time to get the refund in the bank A. So do I need to show the statements and loan of bank A? If I do so I would have to explain about the study plan as well. Will it impact my file? Please help me here.

armadas

Feb 19, 2021
Hi! I have a question regarding uploading documents for my CEC EE PR application.

So on my document checklist it is asking me to upload Education (Degree/Diploma) and another one on the list is Education Transcript. I am currently on PGWP. I have a canadian education for 2 years and i have a bachelor's degree back in the Philippines and have an ECA for it. I am just confused on what documents to upload on the specific list.

Thanks in advance!

andy4

Feb 1, 2021
Hello!

My application was reopened after it was inadvertently rejected for being incomplete, and I have been asked to attach Payment of fees for an Express Entry. The letter says :

You are requested to send us new processing fees so that our office can continue processing your application. Please follow the instructions on how to attach Payment of fees for an Express Entry application on our Website and to avoid any further delays, please provide us with the processing fees within 7 days from the date of this correspondence.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence.html

When you go to this link, there is no option to pay the fees as a primary applicant., there are options for different categories such as a spouse, children, paper application, etc., but not as the primary applicant for Expres Entry.

Has anyone faced a similar situation in their case? If yes, how did you make the payment?

chunjea93

Mar 19, 2021
Hey guys
Need help?
I am out of status now, i applied for EE under PNP(CEC) category in JAn at time i was on implied status. That time i didn't need to show funds.
Do need to show funds now? I applied for restoration status so can't work..
Can this effect my application?
Hi sorry for late reply but did you figure out if that affected your ee application? Im in similar situation so if you could plz share. Thanks

mrrentia

Mar 20, 2021
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
I have done a course by course evaluation for my degrees, is course by course evaluation valid for Express Entry??or do I need to get a document by document evaluation?

harsimrannsingh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Hi,
I saw on CIC website that we cant have two express entry profiles. So are we allowed to submit another application under CEC for PR after having one in already processing under EE PNP?

If yes can somebody please explain to me.
Do i need to make another GC account and new express entry profile?

Please help.

Thank you