+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

goyal.maninder

Feb 13, 2017
goyal.maninder said:
Hi guys,

I am bit confused, can someone please help me on the below two queries?

1) The "Personal history" and "Work history" section should be sorted in the order from Newest to Oldest? I read somewhere that it is a must, but double checking as it would need quite an effort again.

2) My wife is the main applicant and my work experience is outside Canada. Two of my initial employers had my name in their records different than my Passport name and name as per my latest two employers [x x Goyal instead of my passport name as x x]. Should I remove these experiences from work history and keep in personal history to avoid any issues around the name? Or should I get an affidavit to declare both names for me? Really confused.

Thank you
hello seniors, can someone please advise of these queries?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
May i ask a question? Tks

My info as follow:
Comp A: training 1 months
Comp A: full time 1,5 yrs
Comp A: part time current

I only claim points for full time period. My question is: Do I need to include my training period and the current part time period in my reference letter? Thanks.

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Dear Seniors,

Post - ITA I am now in the process of filling my form. For my accompanying 2 sons (Dependent Children) whilst filling the online form it asks for their family details of those not mentioned in the application.

I am leaving the form blank as already I have mentioned them as my kids, my spouse's form is also being filled and both of the kids are having a separate form with their name so no need to mention them as siblings.

Am I doing the right thing? Should I mention my details as the mother and my husband's details as the father and one sibling as brother in the form?

Just worried that I may be filling it out wrong.

Would appreciate if someone could guide me.

Thank you.

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishalg said:
you can ignore employer B. You will be making NOC X your primary NOC.
Once you get an ITA, you can put experience at organization B in personal history section
Thank You.
If I do put it under personal history do I have to submit reference letters for that particular employer? can I not put it at all?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Shivanker said:
Thank You.
If I do put it under personal history do I have to submit reference letters for that particular employer? can I not put it at all?
you don't need to upload supporting documents for any info in personal history.
Also, check your FSW score before removing the work experience. You need 67 to be eligible for EE program.

cecgirl4

Jan 31, 2017
I am about to submit my application and I have a few questions regarding my reference letter.

I worked at Company X for 1.5 years in various roles but I am only claiming points for one of the positions that I held from July 2014-December 2014. I have a letter from my manager that states my duties and pay but not the hours worked or the period I was in that role as she wasn't my immediate supervisor at the time- (the letter is also NOT on letterhead because she has moved departments at the University and no longer has access to it but she has included her business card and I am going to include her email in my application where she states that she does not have access to the letterhead. In that same email she told me to email another individual in HR to receive my record of employment which would have the hours and period worked. I received the letter from HR and it mentions that I worked 35 hours a week and my duration of time employed at the university i.e, the full 1.5 years- Dec 2013-Jan 2015.

So to prove my case, I am planning to including- 1) Reference letter from manager sans letterhead 2)emails wherein she states that she doesn't have access to the letter head+ instructs me to approach HR for this document 3) Letter from HR that shows my full period of employment (Dec 2013-Jan 2015 instead of only the period I am claiming points for (July 2014-Dec 2014) ) 4) T4s + NOA

My questions are;

1) Will that letter from HR suffice? They are unable to provide a detailed letter as I was not a full-employee but a contract one. I was also employed at one of the largest universities in Canada so the company is 100% legit- will this make my case a little easier to navigate?
2) Is the email and business card enough proof to make up for the lack on letterhead?

Please advice. I really appreciate any and all assistance with this. I just want to cover all my bases.

Thanks!

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Hello everyone...My question is related to proof of relatives to be provided. Mu Aunt lives in Toronto and I am claiming adaptability points for her. What documents will I have to provide as proof? So far I have with me the following:
1. Birth certificates for her and my mother showing their parents name ( same parents name on both Birth Certificates)
2. My Aunts PR Card

what else should I get from her as proof of stay in Canada?

Kindly advise.

Thank you

Mar 12, 2017
Hi, I started my full-time employment on Jan 27,2016, and accepted Canadian Experience Class invitation to apply on Jan 25, 2017 (exactly 365 days from the start of employment). I submitted the application to CIC on Feb 17, 2017. Now i think about it, is there possibility that I could be rejected because I did not wait till after Jan 27, 2017 (calendar one year)? Thank you for the help in advance!!

munn@

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi All,

I have not mentioned My Higher secondary education while creating express entry profile, and have received ITA

while you are filling forms after getting ITA, study section automatically populated with the information provided in EE profile.
So is it ok if i add my High secondary education now as i haven't mentioned it when creating EE profile.

Note: This doesn't effect my score.

kindly advise on how to proceed with it.

Thanks

admodi86

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For proof of funds (submitting application after ITA), does SBI provide bank letter? Or should I give bank statements with stamps of bank? I have some 8 lakh (I need 6) and a loan (around 2.5-3L) outstanding. I do have deposits of 1-2L and some savings in other bank. How should I show proof of funds?

ayamach

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Hello,

I just got my PPR, and I have a question:

For those who already checked/confirm their COPR by an immigration agent, and who were under the CEC program, did the immigration agent ask anything about the proof of fund?

(I didnt have to show any proof through EE, but just a little paranoid, being so close to the finish line :))

Thank you!

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
admodi86 said:
For proof of funds (submitting application after ITA), does SBI provide bank letter? Or should I give bank statements with stamps of bank? I have some 8 lakh (I need 6) and a loan (around 2.5-3L) outstanding. I do have deposits of 1-2L and some savings in other bank. How should I show proof of funds?
SBI does give the letter.
If it is a personal loan then it will be subtracted from the current balance and then the net figure will be considered for POF. If you can prove POF through one account only then get letter for that only.
Considering your loan type as personal, then you need to show 2 accounts as you mentioned above.

superwoman91

Mar 14, 2017
Hey guys! I'm a CEC inland applicant. Would it be okay to wait for the PR in my home country? Will it impact the process in any way? I am on implied status now, will my BOWP be rejected then? Would really appreciate some advice. Thanks!

hrk777

Mar 1, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what is the process time of express entery i had done ietls,wes and submitted my profile.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
hrk777 said:
what is the process time of express entery i had done ietls,wes and submitted my profile.
once you submit your application Post ITA, CIC claims to clear majority of the cases in 6 months time. However, it can be as soon as 2 months or beyond 6 months.
Good luck.