16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
Hi Friends,

I urgently need your help.My former employer just contacted me now that they don't give to whom it may concern as reference letter.

So i searched and gave this address;Immigration Refugee And Citizenship Canada
Case Processing Centre
Mississauga,ON
L4Z1H8

I am an EE candidate under FSW

Is it OK?please help

deril

Feb 22, 2017
Hi everyone. Just came to this thread now.
I have received my ITA for FSW and now I am getting my documents ready for PCC (Police clearance certificate).
Can anyone please advice on the below mentioned : I got my passport renewed in Canada last year.

Which address to provide for PCC request form -

1) Address in Canada - The one on the passport (current/new passport) or the current address where I am living.

2) Address in India - The one on the passport (previous/old passport) or the address where my family is living now.

Thanks

LCC1111

Jun 14, 2016
Hello Seniors,

Please help!

For the question "have XXXX applied for immigration refugee and citizenship Canada before" I answered NO but I should answer YES because I have applied for my work permit and study permit and have the UCI.

However, I uploaded all my work permit and study permit along with my passport pages in passport section. And after realized this mistake, I also sent a Case Specific Enquiry Form to IRCC and clarified my situation.

Will this result in rejection of my application?

Thanking you in advance.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LCC1111 said:
Hello Seniors,

Please help!

For the question "have XXXX applied for immigration refugee and citizenship Canada before" I answered NO but I should answer YES because I have applied for my work permit and study permit and have the UCI.

However, I uploaded all my work permit and study permit along with my passport pages in passport section. And after realized this mistake, I also sent a Case Specific Enquiry Form to IRCC and clarified my situation.

Will this result in rejection of my application?

Thanking you in advance.
It won't result in rejection.

popolipo

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Nelson BC
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
?
NOC Code......
6332 (partner principal applicant)
Doc's Request.
10-03-2017, IMM5562E
AOR Received.
14-12-2016
IELTS Request
3-03-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2016, upfront
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hi everyone,

I've been requested to provide a document, IMM5562E, travel history complement.

I know this has been asked before but can't find the page again, how can i find what i put in our application ? i only see the page with supporting documents but i would like the page where i put my travel history as it's such a long list i'm not sure i can remember everything accurately and stupidly forgot to make a screen shot when i was done..

any help please ?

darpan.aneja

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Hi seniors

Need your expert advice on a POF issue. I am the principal applicant and got ITA in 8th Feb draw. I was able to reach the LICO in my saving account closing balance on 20th Jan 17. So if I get the balance certificate with average balance of last 6 months it will be say only 70℅ of LICO. Will this be an issue for CIC?

Muns59

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Hi just verifying for a colleague.

She is applying for EE and is a medical doctor. With regards to her ECA CIC clearly states if applying as a physician ECA must come from MCC.
She had another full time job in the last ten years and was considering her option of using that in intended job. If she chooses this route it is our understanding that she still should get ECA from MCC.
Someone advised that if she gets ECA from WES she would not get professional degree points on CRS.
From the information we have so far she is going ahead to do ECA with MCC but I guess she always likes to know all options.
Would another body like WES be an option? Reason for asking is it is faster for ECA through WES.
I have advised her on using MCC and just wanted to know if that is the best advice.

Thank you

shasai

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
It won't result in rejection.
hi ,

my medicals passed

my background status changed from not needed to in progress (same day on medicals passed)

again it went from inprogress to not applicable

now again it went from not applicable to, we are processing your background check .

did it completed, clearance or still yet to go background check?

hk22

Jan 29, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-22-2017
AOR Received.
03-22-2017
Hi All,

I have a confusion regarding following question in Personal details "Has this person ever used any other name?"
My answer is yes as my last name was different before marriage. What documents do I need to attach as proof for my name before marriage?

Is pan card can be accepted official government photo ID proof(as it has my name before marriage)?

And in case do we need to provide birth certificate as I don't have one, I do have 10th and 12 certificate with my DOB and Name before marriage?

Please help as I need to submit my application.

Thanks in advance!!

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
hk22 said:
Hi All,

I have a confusion regarding following question in Personal details "Has this person ever used any other name?"
My answer is yes as my last name was different before marriage. What documents do I need to attach as proof for my name before marriage?

Is pan card can be accepted official government photo ID proof(as it has my name before marriage)?

And in case do we need to provide birth certificate as I don't have one, I do have 10th and 12 certificate with my DOB and Name before marriage?

Please help as I need to submit my application.

Thanks in advance!!
for name change, get an affidavit (notarized) for 'one and same person's. That alone can be uploaded.
Birth certificates are required only for dependents below 18.

hk22

Jan 29, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-22-2017
AOR Received.
03-22-2017

wea barr

Mar 6, 2017
Hello!

In creating an account in EE, are we supposed to upload documents?
I was advised by xpressentry that I only upload when I receive an ITA.

But I am wondering why under YOUR DECLARATION AND ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE, there was a portion that says: I solemnly declare that the information given are true and DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED are genuine and not altered.

That is why I am confused.

Please advice.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
wea barr said:
Hello!

In creating an account in EE, are we supposed to upload documents?
I was advised by xpressentry that I only upload when I receive an ITA.

But I am wondering why under YOUR DECLARATION AND ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE, there was a portion that says: I solemnly declare that the information given are true and DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED are genuine and not altered.

That is why I am confused.

Please advice.
xpressentry has guided you correctly.
Placeholders to upload documents are generated after you receive ITA

hk22

Jan 29, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-22-2017
AOR Received.
03-22-2017
Hi,

One more question, what should I reply for this question:
Have you listed all of <applicant> periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that <applicant> belongs to (if any)?

I don't have any military or government positions.

Yes
No
Not Applicable