Med's Request
28/12/2016
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
LANDED..........
15/07/2017
munn@ said:
Hello,

I received an ITA and now on documents submission step and I have couple of questions.

1. Do I just need to submit first and last page of the passport or do I need to submit all the pages?
2. I also have my expired passport and renewed passport, so do I need to submit copies of both passport?
(first and last page of both passports or all the pages of both passport)

Any help would be great, kindly advise

You need to submit bio pages with all stamped pages as well and also you can submit your old ppt if there is stamped pages.

n.moustafa

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munn@ said:
Hello,

I received an ITA and now on documents submission step and I have couple of questions.

1. Do I just need to submit first and last page of the passport or do I need to submit all the pages?
2. I also have my expired passport and renewed passport, so do I need to submit copies of both passport?
(first and last page of both passports or all the pages of both passport)

Any help would be great, kindly advise
@munn

As a general rule (depneding on the type of your passport) you need to submit scans of the pages that contain your information and bio-metric.

If you have travels outside your country of citizenship & residency, I would suggest scanning stamps on your passport. Make sure that those stamps are matching with the travel history you have written down.

Finally, I recommend sticking to your personalized documents checklist.

Note: For me I will submit scans of the entire passport just to be on the safe side.

Hope this helps.

munn@

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
n.moustafa said:
@munn

As a general rule (depneding on the type of your passport) you need to submit scans of the pages that contain your information and bio-metric.

If you have travels outside your country of citizenship & residency, I would suggest scanning stamps on your passport. Make sure that those stamps are matching with the travel history you have written down.

Finally, I recommend sticking to your personalized documents checklist.

Note: For me I will submit scans of the entire passport just to be on the safe side.

Hope this helps.
Hi moustafa,

I don't have entry stamps in my passport, but I have read it somewhere that's that's normal.
CIC can retrieve that data from border agencies.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
munn@ said:
Hi moustafa,

I don't have entry stamps in my passport, but I have read it somewhere that's that's normal.
CIC can retrieve that data from border agencies.
try to remember the dates of travel and also write an LOE mentioning your circumstances

Vijay77

Mar 8, 2017
hi,
I am new to this forum.
I am an engineer. 39 years of age, Married, Indian. I am planning to apply in express entry category. I am yet to take IELTS.
Would like to know from members whether age plays a very crucial role in CRS score.
Look forward to your valuable inputs.

Vijay

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Vijay77 said:
hi,
I am new to this forum.
I am an engineer. 39 years of age, Married, Indian. I am planning to apply in express entry category. I am yet to take IELTS.
Would like to know from members whether age plays a very crucial role in CRS score.

Vijay
yes, it is an important parameter
Google CRS calculator and try how much would you score

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
Vijay77 said:
hi,
I am new to this forum.

Vijay
Every single year(meaning your aging) is a 3 to 4 point loss in your application, that is why the earlier you apply the better.... sometimes work experience years balances the points that you loose due to aging but its better to use the crs calculator and figure it out ...

Vijay77

Mar 8, 2017
Ezgi84 said:
Every single year(meaning your aging) is a 3 to 4 point loss in your application, that is why the earlier you apply the better.... sometimes work experience years balances the points that you loose due to aging but its better to use the crs calculator and figure it out ...
Thanks for your response. I tried keying in different values for age to figure out the difference. Is the CRS calculator just representative or that is how final CRS scores are arrived?
Secondly, i think 3 years of work experience is the maximum required to gather full points in that category. correct me if i am wrong.
I have close to 15 years of work experience, btw.

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
Vijay77 said:
Thanks for your response. I tried keying in different values for age to figure out the difference. Is the CRS calculator just representative or that is how final CRS scores are arrived?
Secondly, i think 3 years of work experience is the maximum required to gather full points in that category. correct me if i am wrong.
I have close to 15 years of work experience, btw.
You are welcome....

My CRS calculator result was somewhat exactly the same, however I have seen people who submitted their EE profiles and received different results... and yes you are correct, CRS maximizes at 3 years... but the FSW grid is more though (assuming you are applying under FSW)... first check if you get the required 67 pass mark from this grid.. if you are fine CRS is calculated after you submit your EE profile...

here is the FSW grid.... I hope some senior member can explain this better...

.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Vijay77

Mar 8, 2017
Ezgi84 said:
You are welcome....

My CRS calculator result was somewhat exactly the same, however I have seen people who submitted their EE profiles and received different results... and yes you are correct, CRS maximizes at 3 years... but the FSW grid is more though (assuming you are applying under FSW)... first check if you get the required 67 pass mark from this grid.. if you are fine CRS is calculated after you submit your EE profile...

here is the FSW grid.... I hope some senior member can explain this better...

.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
Yes i am planning to apply under FSW. will first check my eligibility points in FSW grid and see how it goes from there.

Gadde

Mar 7, 2017
Hello,

I have received an approval for PNP in Dec 2016, With the low scores trending for CEC draws, I have also created an express entry profile in February 2017 by choosing the option as "No" for a question asked "Do you have a nomination from a province". Now that i have received an ITA, i have decided to decline the PNP and move ahead with the Express entry as the processing time is much faster compared to a paper based application. My concern here is would it be a problem in the future for choosing "No" when asked if i had a nomination from a province.
I had opted "No" considering the recommendation made by a friend to avoid unnecessary questions and assuming that if i choose "Yes" it might link my profile to PNP and i would still have to apply through paper based process, i treated the 'PNP' & Express entry profile as separate entities and provided the information accordingly.

Your time and response is appreciated!!

Thanks

sidy1116

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-07-2017
Apart from degree & transcripts I uploaded 1 extra document ,dont know what i was thinking will it be a issue .

https://ibb.co/jeZR5a

DOnt know will it be judged( upper part has 1 missing sign and date )

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day,

Can someone please provide some advice? I recently received NOI (score 405) from Ontario on Feb 27, 2017 and registered for online application on 28 Feb now I have 14 days to submit my application. Last night I found out that my score increased to 430 due to my current foreign work experience. The question is, if I choose to wait for an ITA and do not submit the application for Ontario PNP can I register again and submit my PNP application?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

rostark

May 8, 2016
Nuff_Love said:
Good day,

Can someone please provide some advice? I recently received NOI (score 405) from Ontario on Feb 27, 2017 and registered for online application on 28 Feb now I have 14 days to submit my application. Last night I found out that my score increased to 430 due to my current foreign work experience. The question is, if I choose to wait for an ITA and do not submit the application for Ontario PNP can I register again and submit my PNP application?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

i can imagine the spot you are in...i myself made it last draw with 435...honestly i think you will get an ITA next draw ...maybe march 15
meanwhile why not create another GC key and EE profile and see if you get an NOI there ... if you get it , withdraw old profile and now you will atleast have 18 additional days

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Hello Seniors,

As I stated before that CIC rejected my application as incomplete. I have Confirmation of Nomination letter and it is still valid till 29th April, 2017.

As my previous application is rejected, I recreated my EE profile with score 466. Can I link "OINP Confirmation to my new EE profile"?. If so then how long will it take to update my score.

Please hel