+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

ekansh

Dec 23, 2014
HI
I received the request from Canada Government to submit the passport as part of permanent residency application within 30 days. Is there any way to get an extension of this deadline. My problem is I am travelling (vacation and the ittenary is all set) within the month time range and I need my passport .
Thanks a lot

Parvaneh

Oct 11, 2016
istari said:
They count as long as they are a skill level A, B, or O.
Thank you so much istari for your reply! :)
According to what I read on CIC webiste they ask for the following requirements on work experience:
"Skilled work experience:
Your work experience must be:
•at least one year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous full-time or an equal amount in part-time,
•paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships do not count),
in the same job,
•within the last 10 years, and
•at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)."

They mention that it should be continuous and in the same job. I can't fully understand this.
- does it have to be continuous for at least one year, or this applies to the whole work experience?
- what is meant exactly by in the same job? Does it mean the same position or the same type of work/NOC?
I would very much appreciate it if you could help me with these! :)

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Parvaneh said:
Thank you so much istari for your reply! :)
According to what I read on CIC webiste they ask for the following requirements on work experience:
"Skilled work experience:
Your work experience must be:
•at least one year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous full-time or an equal amount in part-time,
•paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships do not count),
in the same job,
•within the last 10 years, and
•at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)."

They mention that it should be continuous and in the same job. I can't fully understand this.
- does it have to be continuous for at least one year, or this applies to the whole work experience?
- what is meant exactly by in the same job? Does it mean the same position or the same type of work/NOC?
I would very much appreciate it if you could help me with these! :)
It only has to be continuous for 1 year.
It definitely needs to be the same NOC. Not sure whether it needs to be the same designation.

epressentry

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20th 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hello,

If a person is on Employment Insurance, is it possible to apply for BOWP and stay on implied status to receive the benefits? BOWP would not have AOR or any nomination to complete the application but just to buy few extra weeks???

Please advise.

shan1403

Oct 18, 2016
Hi!

May I please ask that are there any specific dates for this year Express Entry filling and stuff? Like Express Entry will be open from or to any specific dates? Will be suspended for few months? etc etc?

I am planning to apply, however, I am new to all these procedures.

Thanks.

ecekid

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Hi,
I created my Express Entry on Oct 14. Then it said profile is ineligible on Oct 15. Is it a common thing or the points are shown immediately? My profile is still blank today (Oct 18). No points have been updated.
How long is your profile updated with scores? I have no clue about it so I think it's best to ask those who went through this before.
I have all ECA report and very high IELTS score. There is no way that it is ineligible. I sent them an email but I'm not sure they'd reply or not. :(

Should I create a new profile or wait for a couple of days?

Thank you very much.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ecekid said:
Hi,
I created my Express Entry on Oct 14. Then it said profile is ineligible on Oct 15. Is it a common thing or the points are shown immediately? My profile is still blank today (Oct 18). No points have been updated.
How long is your profile updated with scores? I have no clue about it so I think it's best to ask those who went through this before.
I have all ECA report and very high IELTS score. There is no way that it is ineligible. I sent them an email but I'm not sure they'd reply or not. :(

Should I create a new profile or wait for a couple of days?

Thank you very much.
What was the amount in available funds and number of family members you entered while creating the profile? If you had entered the amount lesser than required, your profile would get ineligible.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shan1403 said:
Hi!

May I please ask that are there any specific dates for this year Express Entry filling and stuff? Like Express Entry will be open from or to any specific dates? Will be suspended for few months? etc etc?

I am planning to apply, however, I am new to all these procedures.

Thanks.
Express Entry is open at all times.

ham90

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Visa Office......
UKVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
14-12-2017
Med's Request
04-01-2018
Hi,

Kindly tell me have anyone got the nomination letter who applied on 20th July.
I didn't receive yet. Processing time of Express entry in SINP is 2.6 Months now it over 3 months.
Please give your feedback.

Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
TheAkshayh said:
Hello Guys,

Is it possible to change your passport number after receiving an ITA?
If yes, how complicated the process is?
Yes, you can renew your passport post ITA. The process depends on which country you belong to.

TheAkshayh

Nov 7, 2015
Stanlee said:
Yes, you can renew your passport post ITA. The process depends on which country you belong to.
Hi Stanlee,

Thanks for the response. I'm from India.
My situation is bit odd, my passport will expire in OCT 2017.

Right now my EE profile is active.
If I get ITA in next few draws and suppose I submit the application.
By the time the process will move ahead the expiry date will become imminent and anyway I have to renew it.

My only worry is how complicated the process of changing passport number later on?

And what would be the recommended way to renew now or later?

rkoforever90

Oct 25, 2016
im considering migrating to canada via express entry but the problem is my grades are terrible with nearly a dozen of supplymentary exams i took to pass my subjects, my aggregate is 59% , i have 4 years of experience in UAE as engineer . so im wondering will i ever qualify to work as an engineer if i carry out the Educational credential assessment ?

adnan16666

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2016
Nomination.....
09-09-2016 (SINP EE)
AOR Received.
11-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Bro
I need a help.
My timeline is:
SINP Nomination: July EE 2016 Intake
ITA: 09/09/2016
Med Done: Oct 06, 2016
ePAR: Oct 12, 2016
Current Status: Medical in progress
My Spouse is pregnant and expected delivery date is OCT 31, 2016. Thts y her x-ray wasn't done by medical center. they advised me to go there again after baby birth to complete the medical of my wife and baby.
If everything goes well and baby birth happen on OCT 31, 2016, I will be able to make the birth certificate, passport and medical done by Nov 07, 2016. after that i will raise a CSE to make the payment and add a depandant.

My ques is , Bro is my process ok? and till I submit complete medical report, my status will be in progress?
Are they going to do other stuffs or the file will be held up???

your kind guidance will be highly appreciable bro.

Thxxx...