+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ Stanlee,

when it is specifically written PCC (India) for other states i.e except Delhi and Punjab is to be taken from Police station, how advisable it is to take it from PSK? Which document we need to produce to get it. People get it before ITA but they ask for document proof of immigration.
Finally which one is more authentic the police station or PSK?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
bestofluck said:
@ Stanlee,

when it is specifically written PCC (India) for other states i.e except Delhi and Punjab is to be taken from Police station, how advisable it is to take it from PSK? Which document we need to produce to get it. People get it before ITA but they ask for document proof of immigration.
Finally which one is more authentic the police station or PSK?
You can check this link for the PCC requirement for residents of India http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp

Even though it has been mentioned that residents of Punjab and Delhi can apply for PCC from SP Office and District Police Station, the PCCs issued from these places specifically covers the clearance for the applicant's stay in that region only. In India, if the applicant has stayed at the same address or in the same city for their entire duration in India, then the applicant can go ahead with the PCC issued from local SP Office or District Police Station.

On the other hand, if the applicant has stayed in different cities in India, then the best would be to get PCC from PSK. PCC issued by PSK is applicable for the applicant's entire stay in India as it does not mention any address of the applicant.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Thanks Stanlee for the clear picture on PCC. I exactly got what I wanted to. I can go for local police station because my entire stay is at one place in India (except my Uk Studies, for which I have PCC).

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
Stanlee said:
Though you do not see any IMM document in the checklist, if you are a PNP applicant, then you may as well submit Schedule 4 as part of LOE, it is a one page document. If not submitted during eAPR, they will request for it later.
Thank you Stanlee.

khaleda

Jul 11, 2016
Hi ..

i have applied for New Brunkswick PNP on 23rd Aug... i have attended the information sessions in Dubai. My info is : Age- 34, Ielts: clb-8, edu- Eca canadian 3 yrs bachelor, Job Exp: 7 yrs, Spouse Ielts- Clb 7...

but no news from them yet.... few weeks ago their website said that they are accepting EOI only from those who have attended the seminar and for open category... but now that info is not in their web.... do you know any update regarding New Brunswick?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Just filling out EE. WES issued my ECA just for Masters degree.

Should I state the whole academic education (bachelor + masters, 3+2 yrs) or just masters - 2 years IN MY EE PROFILE??

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
astralsource said:
Just filling out EE. WES issued my ECA just for Masters degree.

Should I state the whole academic education (bachelor + masters, 3+2 yrs) or just masters - 2 years IN MY EE PROFILE??
You can mention Bachelors as well, but ensure to mention that you do not have ECA for the same.

gntofon

Aug 9, 2016
Hi,

I created my EE profile December 4th 2015.

I had just started a new job and had been working for about 4 months when I created my profile. Ever since then, I have accumulated more work experience and my years of experience for full time permanent increased to 2 years when I calculate it but my profile has not updated.

Any thoughts on how I can update it to reflect the new score? I have "this is my current job" checked off.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
gntofon said:
Hi,

I created my EE profile December 4th 2015.

I had just started a new job and had been working for about 4 months when I created my profile. Ever since then, I have accumulated more work experience and my years of experience for full time permanent increased to 2 years when I calculate it but my profile has not updated.

Any thoughts on how I can update it to reflect the new score? I have "this is my current job" checked off.
Score will update automatically.

Parvaneh

Oct 11, 2016
I have worked for two years after graduating from my BSc, outside Canada. After that, I started studying as MSc and then PhD and have now worked for a bit more than one year after my PhD graduation, again outside Canada. Both of the jobs have been in the same field (same NOC) but are not the same job position of course. Can I count all the three years that I have worked, although there has been a break for studying?
I would appreciate your comments on this.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Parvaneh said:
I have worked for two years after graduating from my BSc, outside Canada. After that, I started studying as MSc and then PhD and have now worked for a bit more than one year after my PhD graduation, again outside Canada. Both of the jobs have been in the same field (same NOC) but are not the same job position of course. Can I count all the three years that I have worked, although there has been a break for studying?
I would appreciate your comments on this.
They count as long as they are a skill level A, B, or O.

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Please guide me

If Someone:

1-Who has ten year of experience outside Canada.
2- Than he/she moves to Canada and completes post graduate diploma from any university of Manitoba.
3- After completion of studies will he/she be eligible for MPNP under "Skilled Workers Overseas Path"

Relevant link:http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/mpnp-for-skilled-workers/eligibility/eligibility-swo/

Segola

Aug 3, 2016
Hi,
What should one do if a personal situation changes after receiving an ITA e.g primary applicant getting separated from his spouse. Can one still go ahead and submit an application alone without the spouse even though you entered express entry pool as a married person?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Segola said:
Hi,
What should one do if a personal situation changes after receiving an ITA e.g primary applicant getting separated from his spouse. Can one still go ahead and submit an application alone without the spouse even though you entered express entry pool as a married person?
You can still go ahead and submit your eAPR, but you need to mention your marital status as Separated/Legally Separated, in this case it will ask you for additional set of documents for the same.