Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
RabinJi said:
BG in progess means?Could you please explained to me as you have experienced in this?
Thanks in advance,
Rabin
When they initially check for your medicals you get a passed update in your application status.( mostly in the first week)

When they check if you submitted all the documents they need(Also called R.10 completeness check), your bg status goes from not started to in progress and then if every document is present, it goes to not needed at this time.(happens in 10 days or so from AOR)

jessy_canada

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hello,

I would appreciate a suggestion. Would it better for me to apply for EE after I get my husband’s ECA & IELTs completed or should I just go ahead and apply for EE using my profile
IELTS R-9/L-8/W-7.5/S-7.0
ECA (3 years BBM)/ 2years MBA (not recognised)
Work Exp - 5 years or more
NOC A1121 - HR
Funds - 30K

I would like to know the following as well
1. How do we get into the Nominee Program?
2. Is it ok to register at the Job bank before we apply for EE?
3. Can I apply for myself and later add my husband’s eca & IELTS?
4. I worked as administrative officer for 4 years & then HR for 2.5? Which NOC is better to apply for Admin or HR?
5. How do I calculate my score? I have been told by an agent I get 67/67 anyway but I would to understand the CRS better for calculation? Is there a calculator available?

Awaiting your kind response

nrn zahra

May 17, 2015
I am receiving a warning message about incomplete information in "Job Offer/Employment" screen of the Express Entry profile despite entering all the information in the provided field. The message says: "Exception Encountered: ORA-00936: missing expression" whenever I try to check my application screens for completeness and try to move to next application section.
Please help me with this issue. Is there some information format that I'm not entering properly or is this a system error? It's been more than a week that I'm having this error.

jassugrwl

Jul 10, 2016
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
under

hello

I need full information on this topic - I live in Saskatoon, my brother in law and sister are in India. They want to apply under express entry (SINP), he is mechanical engineering diploma holder and has an experience of 7 years in his field but from last two years he is working as an vocational teacher.

could you please direct me if they can apply or eligible under sinp express entry or not, also if yes, when and if there applications still open?? where can I find the list where it shows regarding the applications filled or left for particular category.

Many thanks for throwing your knowledge and information on this matter.

Jazz

anishktrehan

Dec 22, 2012
Hello,

I've got ITA recently, but i have a confusion.

I stay in india and i work with a US based design agency. I am working with them for past 8 years but i have always been a full time contract partner. My duties are like employee, but i am paid monthly on salary basis and i get other benefits like holidays and internet/maintenance charges monthly too. I've all the records of 40 hours of work every week and i always get my salary directly into my Indian bank account.

I am just worried, if my experience would be count or not .. because i am just like an employee with that design agency.

Any help would be appreciated.

-thanks. anish

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hi seniors n fellows...
i would like to know if Distance education gets points or not? i am willing to do ECA of my Post grad Diploma but it is under distance education....could anyone answer?

rebelhero

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2017
LANDED..........
21-01-2017
anishktrehan said:
Hello,

I've got ITA recently, but i have a confusion.

I stay in india and i work with a US based design agency. I am working with them for past 8 years but i have always been a full time contract partner. My duties are like employee, but i am paid monthly on salary basis and i get other benefits like holidays and internet/maintenance charges monthly too. I've all the records of 40 hours of work every week and i always get my salary directly into my Indian bank account.

I am just worried, if my experience would be count or not .. because i am just like an employee with that design agency.

Any help would be appreciated.

-thanks. anish
If you are able to letter of employment from your agency with all the details needed then it should suffice.

Good luck!

p_bh_parekh

Nov 20, 2014
i want to get GCMS as quickly as possible. Is there any way to shorten the receiving time of GCMS notes? Can we get GCMS notes within 20-25 days? Is there other way by paying even more?

tarek_972

May 8, 2012
Dear All
I have a query about selecting the level of education in EE profile.
My ECA report says "Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one
year)"

So in that case while completing the EE profile do I have to add bachelor and postgraduate diploma separately? if so what should I select under level of education in both cases?
should I select Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years in both cases? if not please advice.

thanks in advance!

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tarek_972 said:
Dear All
I have a query about selecting the level of education in EE profile.
My ECA report says "Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one
year)"

So in that case while completing the EE profile do I have to add bachelor and postgraduate diploma separately? if so what should I select under level of education in both cases?
should I select Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years in both cases? if not please advice.

thanks in advance!
You can select Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years.

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Guys if my application is still being processed while my nomination is set to expire 16/8/2016/. Would it be a good idea to contact ontario to request an extension ?

Poonam.tandon

Mar 24, 2016
I have already applied for EE and created my profile in march 2016. My crs score is 372. To increase my points I was actually planning to study in Canada.
1. Can I apply for study visa (Jan 2017 intake), while being in the EE pool?
2. Are there any chances of my visa getting rejected because of my name already in the EE pool?
3. My family wants me to get married in December 2016, I am really worried, whether will I be able to go for Jan 2017 intake since post marriage a girl need to get her name changed on all her documents.

Please suggest. I would love to hear for this.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
hello seniors,
i have a question to ask.. my Eca report says Bachelors 3 years and now i am trying free equvalency tool on Wes website for my PGDCA[ post grad diploma in computer applications] but tool is still equaveling Bachelors...now should i go ahead for assessment or not??
as i want to increase my education points to two or more diploma,degree or certificate..one important thing here i want to mention is my university is on List of wes univ list and it is regular study...
kindly advise me.. your anwers are much appreciated and im sincerely thankful..

tarek_972

May 8, 2012
_Aspirant said:
You can select Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years.
Dear _Aspirant
Thank for ur advice. So ur saying when I will give entry about my bachelor degree info I will select "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years.". Again when I will give info abt my post graduate diploma than I will again select "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.?
im worried cause someone said differently to me.

another q if someone have Bachelor and masters form ECA , what should be the level of education ? For bachelor and for masters?
I mean for bachelor---Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

and for masters---Master's degree, OR professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession (For “professional degree,” the degree program must have been in: medicine, veterinary medicine, dentistry, optometry, law, chiropractic medicine, or pharmacy.)

as they are gonna select the highest education. waiting for ur reply thanks in advance

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tarek_972 said:
Dear _Aspirant
Thank for ur advice. So ur saying when I will give entry about my bachelor degree info I will select "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years.". Again when I will give info abt my post graduate diploma than I will again select "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.?
im worried cause someone said differently to me.

another q if someone have Bachelor and masters form ECA , what should be the level of education ? For bachelor and for masters?
I mean for bachelor---Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

and for masters---Master's degree, OR professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession (For “professional degree,” the degree program must have been in: medicine, veterinary medicine, dentistry, optometry, law, chiropractic medicine, or pharmacy.)

as they are gonna select the highest education. waiting for ur reply thanks in advance
Hi Tarek,

It all depends on your ECA report summary. In summary, you will find an assessment of your overall qualification and then assessment of your individual qualification. As I have still not gone through the process of filling EE application so here, any senior member may help you. But, as you have multiple qualifications assessed by WES so you can very well go on to select higher qualification.

Thanks