App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
Can you add part time jobs you had while attending university in canada as work experience in your EE profile. I have 447 points and I am currently not working due to PGWP expiring and no AOR, so applied for visitor visa. My IELTS is band score 8 all through out and I am looking for ways to increase my score. I got an invitation by Ontario but that is taking years as I sent the application in January and i am yet to receive AOR from provincial then get nominated.

Trying to see what my options are , if anyone has any suggestions.

Thanks

May 10, 2016
Re: Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to

i am an Engineer(chemical) but working in a Bank as Assistant Officer (Internal control & compliance Department as Compliance Officer) for 4 years .I am confused which NOC group I belong .Second question My education & experience differ , will it creat any problem in immigration process in Express Entry System (Federal skill worker ) ??
Kindly give me answer urgently....

RUBEL AHMED
Bangladesh

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Re: Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to

RUBEL ENGINEER said:
i am an Engineer(chemical) but working in a Bank as Assistant Officer (Internal control & compliance Department as Compliance Officer) for 4 years .I am confused which NOC group I belong .Second question My education & experience differ , will it creat any problem in immigration process in Express Entry System (Federal skill worker ) ??
Kindly give me answer urgently....

RUBEL AHMED
Bangladesh
  • NOC should be selected on the basis of the match of actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you rather than the designation/title match in the NOC list. You need not match the duties and responsibilities word by word, but the idea is to have the closest match in terms of the spirit of the duties and responsibilities (at least 60%-70% match). If you have found an NOC where the duties and responsibilities are the same as what you worked, then go for that NOC, even if the NOC designation/title does not match. However, in your Express Entry application still mention the designation as per your reference letter/experience letter. However, still if you need a clarification, I would suggest that you write to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca with your duties and responsibilities, they will help you find the closest fit.
  • To be eligible under Express Entry, NOC and education are independent of each other, so you need not worry.

kskumar

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-10-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with documents request
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
pre medical
Med's Done....
pre medical
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2016
LANDED..........
23-07-2016
My request for additional time to submit Spouse documents has been accepted (which was 7 days and now extended to 30 days) through email but myCIC profile has not been updated accordingly. Is this a problem?

Also I have some questions. Could someone please take a look at it and please answer.

1. I do not see an option to submit IMM0008 application form as mentioned in the Spouse_Kit? Can you please let me know where can I submit this?
2. Can I attach Acknowledgement of Receipt for "Proof of Permanent Residence Application Submission" that I got when I applied for Permanent Residency last year.
3. For the FBI Clearance - My wife has not arrived in US yet So she does not have record in USA. Can I leave it blank or do I have to attach my FBI Clearance that I have already sent in Mail to CPC Ottawa.
4. Marriage Questionnaire's: Can you please tell me where can I upload these in my CIC profile as I do not see a separate field in documents section.

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
HoPe90 said:
Can you add part time jobs you had while attending university in canada as work experience in your EE profile. I have 447 points and I am currently not working due to PGWP expiring and no AOR, so applied for visitor visa. My IELTS is band score 8 all through out and I am looking for ways to increase my score. I got an invitation by Ontario but that is taking years as I sent the application in January and i am yet to receive AOR from provincial then get nominated.

Trying to see what my options are , if anyone has any suggestions.

Thanks
work experience while on study permit will not be eligible for EE. You have the best scenario already having an application for OINP considering they stopped issuing OINPs(Quota filled for the year). Just wait patiently for your nomination and your PR process will only take 3 or 4 months according to current timelines.

ketankapur

May 15, 2016
Hi Friend,
I am applying for immigration and wants to know regarding WES. I am going to be the principal applicant and for my wife do I need to get the wes done?

She has done only a diploma after her secondary education. Do I need to get Wes done for the diploma?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
K

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
ketankapur said:
Hi Friend,
I am applying for immigration and wants to know regarding WES. I am going to be the principal applicant and for my wife do I need to get the wes done?

She has done only a diploma after her secondary education. Do I need to get Wes done for the diploma?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
K
ECA for co-applicant (dependent) is optional.

popofsky

Oct 16, 2015
How does CIC count the foreign experience?

I do count more than 36 months
Thanking you in advance

-2011 August to 2011 September (2 month)
-2008 September to 2009 October (13 month)
-2008 April to 2008 July (4 month)
-2007 October to 2008 March (6 month)
-2007 June to 2007 July (2 month)
-2007 February to 2007 June (5 month)
-2006 February to 2006 July (6 month)

EEBANKER

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Good day,
1-About the Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees category in educational assessment, I understand that the first should be 3 years or more but regarding the second ?

2-Can a 3 month college certificates be assessed as a second degree ? what is the minimum ?

3-Could you please suggest an online course (assuming online is counted ?)or diploma from a university in business or finance ? Canadian University ? British or Indian online ones ? to be affordable and fast please

4-I already did WES ECA for my bachelor ... how can I do it for the additional one ? Same as the bachelor separate or have to send both again at one time ?

Thank you

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much for sharing and uploading really very helpful information for all.

yxlxh

Jul 14, 2015
Hi expert,

I applied for Express Entry with SINP-EE( Saskatchewan Immigration Nomination Program for Express Entry) and get the AOR(Acknowledgement of Receipt) on Feb 27. Because my SINP Nomination letter was expired a few days ago and I applied for the extension of it. Unexpectedly, I was returned an SINP WORK PERMIT SUPPORT LETTER in addition to the extended nomination letter.

Questions:
1. What is SINP WORK PERMIT SUPPORT LETTER for?
2. Will SINP WORK PERMIT SUPPORT LETTER influence my previous CIC’s EE application?
3. Is it necessary or worthwhile to apply for Temp work permit before I get the result from Express Entry?
4. If I choose to apply for Temp work permit, does it have any bad influence on my CIC’s EE application?

Thank you so much for your kind help.

canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Query about Birth Certificate.

Applicant does not have birth certificate. Applicant has sibling in Canada which is mentioned in EE profile. There is no mention of Applicant's birth certificate in check list.

As there is no points awarded in CRS for sibling, Do I need to submit my birth certificate to prove relationship?. My sibling can provide provide birth certificate and passport copy to confirm that our biological parents are same.

Awaits feedback.

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ive been living away from my country for Past 7 yrs. Got PCC from embassy here after full enquiry. Do I need to get from home Country too?