+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

PBJ

Jun 26, 2015
Hello Fellows,

Need your help urgently!

I have received an ITA on 24th Feb 2016 under the FSW program with overall point score as 464. I am now completing the remaining questions which are required to be filled as part of my profile.

What I am not sure are the documents which I am required to obtain and when and where to submit them.

Is there any checklist of documents which is required to be obtained and can you share the list of those documents ?

Thanks in advance
PBJ

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
PBJ said:
Hello Fellows,

Need your help urgently!

I have received an ITA on 24th Feb 2016 under the FSW program with overall point score as 464. I am now completing the remaining questions which are required to be filled as part of my profile.

What I am not sure are the documents which I am required to obtain and when and where to submit them.

Is there any checklist of documents which is required to be obtained and can you share the list of those documents ?

Thanks in advance
PBJ
Once you complete the questions that you are filling as part of your profile, you will get a personalized checklist on the documents you will need to submit on your MyCIC account where you upload them. Complete the questionnaire.

Key thing is get the PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) now as it may take time. Other general documents that are applicable to most are:
*Passport copy bio pages
*Work experience letters
*Proof of funds (bank statement and bank certification letter)
*Tertiary degree and transcripts along with ECA report
*IELTS report.

This is not an exhaustive list and documents for each individual will be based on the questionnaire you complete after ITA.

PBJ

Jun 26, 2015
Hi Darklord,

Thank you for your information.

Can you please share the format for obtaining the work experience letter ?

Also, for obtaining the PCC do we need to submit the application online via the the Passport Seva Kendra ?

Regards
PBJ

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
PBJ said:
Hi Darklord,

Thank you for your information.

Can you please share the format for obtaining the work experience letter ?

Also, for obtaining the PCC do we need to submit the application online via the the Passport Seva Kendra ?

Regards
PBJ
Work experience letter should be on a company letterhead with your name, job title, start date of your job with the company, number of working hours per week, salary per month/year, roles and responsibilities, signed and stamped by your company HR.

For PCC in India, yes, apply via Passport Seva Kendra (PSK).

Hope this helps. All the best.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know how to edit settlements funds in an EE profile?
I've checked my profile twice and couldn't find it.... :(

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Johny Bravo said:
Hi
I'm in a big need. I did my EE application and it says "Profile Ineligible"
Firs all my data:

1. Almost three years of experience in a job under NOC 2241
2. Got LMO in June 2014
3. Still the same occupation
4. My language test score: CELPIP
Listening - 10
Reading - 9
Writing - 8
Speaking - 9
5. I didn't input my Credential Assessment results because I haven't got them yet (I think it should work anyway under CEC (?))
6. Masters in Mechanical Engineering (5 full years) from outside of Canada
7 . I don't have any certificate from Canada
8. No relatives in Canada

I did the application twice because the first time I didn't input years of high school, only my university but bot say "Profile Ineligible".
Now I have two rejected application in my profile. After I clicked that I want to apply under Express Entry it said that I'm eligible so I don't know what went wrong.

Please help me, does anyone know what might be the reason? I'm really nervous now.

Thank you
Hi

Can someone please help me with it?

I also have a question: does it matter if I already have two submitted (ineligible) profiles? is there a limit or something?

Thanks

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Johny Bravo said:
Hi

I also have a question: does it matter if I already have two submitted (ineligible) profiles? is there a limit or something?

Thanks

No it doesnt matter if you have 2 ineligible profiles. You can create another one. I have 3 ineligible profiles.

Please check if you are eligible to apply here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Johny Bravo said:
Hi

Thanks
YOU NEED ECA to be eligible and complete your profile !

PBJ

Jun 26, 2015
Hi Darklord,

Thank you for the inputs. They are indeed quiet helpful. Also wanted to know if I require a similar work experience letter for my spouse who is included in the application?

Regards
PBJ

darklord said:
Work experience letter should be on a company letterhead with your name, job title, start date of your job with the company, number of working hours per week, salary per month/year, roles and responsibilities, signed and stamped by your company HR.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
PBJ said:
Hi Darklord,

Thank you for the inputs. They are indeed quiet helpful. Also wanted to know if I require a similar work experience letter for my spouse who is included in the application?

Regards
PBJ
Spouse wont get points under EE if she does not have Canadian work experience. So if this is your case, its not required.

Sarosh99

Feb 28, 2016
Hi All,

I need your assistance to proceed with my FSW application.

My CSR score is 387 which is quite low considering the last cut off of 453. I don't believe that the CSR point cut off will go below 400 in near future.

Could you please advise if I shall submit my profile in the pool and wait for a LMAI approved offer letter (which is not so common).

I am also open for any PNP scheme, but not sure if there is any chances to go through it with this score.

I am very confused as I am not getting any satisfactory response from anybody, is it possible to get an ITA at this score?

I would appreciate your guidance to help me choosing the best option I could follow now. Thanks

KNinja

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
OINP Nomination 09-02-2016 EAPR- 04-04-2016 Additonal Doc Request- 05-04-2016 Schedule 4 Submitted- 06-04-2016 Medical Passed- 06-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2016
darklord said:

Hi darklord
I neede some info regarding jd letter
Do we need to mention landline as well as mobile no of auth signatory on Job responsibility letter or mob no alone be sufficient?
The pcc which they issue here in punjab from police dept expressly mentions current address of the applicant which is an issue for me as i have lived at two different addresses in last 10 yrs (even though in the very same city). Plz clear what is the format of psk for pcc(i mean i hope they dont mention addresses)
P.S. Even though my current address and passport address is same but i lived at a diffrent address 7 years back.

Thanx in advance

melbourne

Feb 29, 2016
Hi guys,

I'm looking up the requirements, what I have to do, if I get an invitation to the pool for CEC and came across a question, if I've ever been refused a visa for Canada or any other country. I've been denied tourist visa many many years ago for US, they just put a stamp cancelled without prejudice and didnt give me the visa and told me to come again, which I did, couple months later and got 10 years visa.

I just realized, that when I was filling up my forms for my working holiday visa couple years ago, that I said "NO" unfortunately made the mistake and didn't understand the question properly and now I'm at the same position when they are asking me again for the PR purposes. Should I say "NO" again to keep it the same or say "YES" and explain what happened?

Thanks for your advice in advance.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Sirs,

My name is Ravi and I am new to this process of Canadian Immigration under EE. Me and my wife are yet to take IELTS but we would want to start the process with ECA done. Our qualifications are as follows:

Mine:
1). M.Tech in Control & Instrumentation-2 years (Rajasthan Technical University)
2). B.Tech in ECE-3 years (University of Rajasthan)
3). Polytechnic Diploma in Electronics-3 years (Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan)

My Wife:
1). MCA-3 years (Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, MP)
2). B.Sc. in Computers-3 Years (Vikram University, MP)

I have following queries:
1). Should I get ECA done for all my qualifications?
2). Should I get ECA done for all my Wife's qualifications?
3). I checked on WES and found that Rajasthan Technical University and Board of Technical Educations are not listed there. What could be done in this case? Will it have any negative impact?
4). My Wife's Universities are listed in WES (atleast this is the good news) but her Bachelor's is shown as Community College Diploma as Equivalence to Canada in WES Degree Equivalency. Does this have some affect?
5). Can I get ECA done for me and my wife both in the same account on WES or I have to create separate applications?

Please help me clear my doubts.

I posted same questions in other post as well but no body replied. Please help.

Many Thanks