+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Feb 27, 2016
I have two questions below

1) I have a Masters degree and Bachelors degree and in the ECA it is mentioned as equivalent to Canadian Masters degree. Now while creating EE profile, should I put both the degree details in the Education section or just Masters is sufficient.

2) After getting the ITA, if I changed my job and got a new job should I need to update that in the profile. If so, do I need to get employment reference letter for the new job as well?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
kajayachandran said:
I have two questions below

1) I have a Masters degree and Bachelors degree and in the ECA it is mentioned as equivalent to Canadian Masters degree. Now while creating EE profile, should I put both the degree details in the Education section or just Masters is sufficient.

2) After getting the ITA, if I changed my job and got a new job should I need to update that in the profile. If so, do I need to get employment reference letter for the new job as well?
1. You can do it either way. You only get points for your masters degree. But to be safe, put both.
2. Post ITA, changing jobs does not matter as you are not using it for points. You can indicate in personal history

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello experts,

I am trying to keep my docs ready for OINP. I have tried to make a list of docs that I will include in the package. Please let me know if I am missing something:

1) Application Form
2) Copy of Hardcopy of ECA
3) Copy of Degree, Transcripts & marksheets
4) Copy of ECA copy order
5) Copy of IELTS
6) Copy of birth certificate
7) Copies of all pages of Passport.
8) Employment reference letters, offer letter, pay slips, promotion letter, etc
9) Resume
10) Letter of Intent
11) Ties in Ontario
12) Photographs
13) $1,500 Draft
14) Proof of funds

kn2172

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Hi Friends ,

I have received COPR and that is valid till October 2016.

Can anybody tell , how much is the Processing TIME for addition of new baby after getting COPR and before Landing.

I am from India and will be submitting papers to add new born at New Delhi.

I am very much worried about the time taken to process such a case.

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
sudi said:
Hi Folks,

I am @ CRS 435, will 4 yr under-graduate full time diploma and 3 yrs bachelors degree be counted as two or more certificates....

Please suggest.
if you've raised eca for both degrees and the canadian equivalent shows the same then you can claim as 2 or more certificates

niccigee

Feb 27, 2016
IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP...PLEASE AND THANK-YOU!!!

Hi fellow members,

Im in a dilemma. I applied for BOWP in Nov 2015 within 4month of my open work permit expiring (which was Feb 8th). The BOWP got refused on Feb 25th as i did not yet have a PR application in process; at the time i thought that once i applied for the Express Entry this was the first stage of my PR application and that was enough in order to apply for the BOWP. It is only since receiving the Refusal Letter that i now understand that i needed to have had an ITA and have received a AOR to be eligible. I have these things now but my open work permit has expired so therefore i cannot reapply.

I have a job and I’m going to have to stop working and apply for a Work Permit but the processing time is about 3 months.

• Wondering if anyone knows of any fast tracks or other options so that i can obtain a work permit ASAP and get back into work while my PR application is processing.
• Also do i have to cross the border to get visitor status?
• I read a post about applying for Restoration, what is the procedure for this restoration process?

Would really appreciate some sound advise.

FSW - 479 Pts
06 Feb 2016 - ITA
29 Feb 2016 - Medical Exam
26 Feb 2016 - e-APR/ AOR

rds05

Feb 27, 2016
Hello.

I am planning on creating an express entry profile. I resided in the UK for around 2.5 years out of which I completed a masters degree in a year and half and thereafter took up a diploma course. However, I left the diploma course mid-way and returned to my home country. As I did not complete the course, I did not have documents to submit to the WES. Could this affect my chances of attaining a PR.
If I need to prove my stay for one year in the UK, what documents must I submit?

Feb 27, 2016
One_Topsy said:
1. You can do it either way. You only get points for your masters degree. But to be safe, put both.
2. Post ITA, changing jobs does not matter as you are not using it for points. You can indicate in personal history

You mean Work History? If so, do I have to get Employment Reference Letter from the new company as well?

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
Hello All,

CIC asked this form

Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes –
Provincial Nominees form
and 92519421

What is 92519421?

Is this is the correct link for the form.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf

Thanks!

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
can anyone help me?

i need to withdraw my submission which i already did on Feb 2nd.. but i have to withdraw and enter the pool again with a new profile.. HOW DO I WITHDRAW THE SUBMISSION??

there is no option to withdraw in MYCIC..
if i do Case Specific enquiry, it may take upto 5 weeks and till then there will be 2 or 3 draws already out which i dont want to miss...
please help me..

Feb 25, 2016
Hi Friends,

I may be posting this in a wrong forum. But just wanted to know when we would get to know our actual CRS score - Is it at the final step before we submit ou EE Profile or after completing EE profile submission ?

Your answers would definitely help me and thank you so much in advance friends.

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi
I'm in a big need. I did my EE application and it says "Profile Ineligible"
Firs all my data:

1. Almost three years of experience in a job under NOC 2241
2. Got LMO in June 2014
3. Still the same occupation
4. My language test score: CELPIP
Listening - 10
Reading - 9
Writing - 8
Speaking - 9
5. I didn't input my Credential Assessment results because I haven't got them yet (I think it should work anyway under CEC (?))
6. Masters in Mechanical Engineering (5 full years) from outside of Canada
7 . I don't have any certificate from Canada
8. No relatives in Canada

I did the application twice because the first time I didn't input years of high school, only my university but bot say "Profile Ineligible".
Now I have two rejected application in my profile. After I clicked that I want to apply under Express Entry it said that I'm eligible so I don't know what went wrong.

Please help me, does anyone know what might be the reason? I'm really nervous now.

Thank you

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi experts,

Regarding my proof of funds I will be submitting FD receipts along with the bank letter.
My bank account is a Joint account with my mother. Do I have to submit a No objection letter from my mother saying that I can use the funds?