10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
maria_bernadette said:
Can anyone please help me answer this question..?
So my partner just got his work permit renewed the problem is Cic made a mistake in his job occupation he has a positive lmia for assistant manager (noc 0621) when his work permit came the job occupation said "head cashier" (noc 6211). In the conditions at the very bottom is the lmia number used to process that work permit which is the lmia number from the assistant manager one, so cic did make a mistake on that.
So we had that sent out to Ottawa for the amendment.. Its 2 weeks already...
My question is how do i got about answering the express entry profile question for "was the job offer stated on the work permit?" do i answer no?
Anyone suggest please what i could do :)
I would suggest waiting for a new, right work permit, and then answer yes.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, The reference letter according to CIC needs to include annual salary, but in my country salary is monthly based. Is it ok to have it like this?

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
AnnaBG said:
Hi, The reference letter according to CIC needs to include annual salary, but in my country salary is monthly based. Is it ok to have it like this?
Yes, it is okay. As long as salary is mentioned (monthly/yearly) its fine. My reference letter has salary per month as well.

bibanton

Aug 10, 2013
Hi Everyone plz hep...
Myself and my wife applied for PR under EE. She is in my home country.My wife took medical on march 23, 2015 and we applied for PR on 3rd April of 2015. But the application is rejected because of incomplete file.I got a new invitation and gave a new PR application on September 5th, 2015. In my online profile it shows medical passed and the review of eligibility review in progress.I am waiting for my passport request.My wife medical is going to expire on march 23rd 2016.I doubt whether will CIC request new medical for my wife..? Plz help...

bibanton

Aug 10, 2013
Hi Everyone plz hep...
Myself and my wife applied for PR under EE. She is in my home country.My wife took medical on march 23, 2015 and we applied for PR on 3rd April of 2015. But the application is rejected because of incomplete file.I got a new invitation and gave a new PR application on September 5th, 2015. In my online profile it shows medical passed and the review of eligibility review in progress.I am waiting for my passport request.My wife medical is going to expire on march 23rd 2016.I doubt whether will CIC request new medical for my wife..? Plz help...

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Hi,

I have received ITA in December and done with medicals but it has expired due to delay in police certificate. Now I will get ITA in next draw, can I use the same medical for second ITA. it is mentioned that "Do not complete any medical exam until you get an Invitation to Apply." but in my case i did it after the first ITA.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
raheelpk said:
Hi,

I have received ITA in December and done with medicals but it has expired due to delay in police certificate. Now I will get ITA in next draw, can I use the same medical for second ITA. it is mentioned that "Do not complete any medical exam until you get an Invitation to Apply." but in my case i did it after the first ITA.
You can go ahead and use the medicals for your latest PR application.

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
I have given my Ielts on 23-01-2016 but unfortunately got 5.5 in reading, but in all modules I scored 6.0, I want to ask you guys is there any chance of decreasing the express entry selection points the last draw closed on 460 points. I have heard from many people that they will more decrease their points for selecting candidates but I am not sure about it.
Do you guys suggest me to do my Ielts again to get higher bands or just leave it, because the maximum points I am achieving are 370, if I get 7 bands ielts, including my wife's education & Ielts. Please guide me!!!!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shahraza87 said:
I have given my Ielts on 23-01-2016 but unfortunately got 5.5 in reading, but in all modules I scored 6.0, I want to ask you guys is there any chance of decreasing the express entry selection points the last draw closed on 460 points. I have heard from many people that they will more decrease their points for selecting candidates but I am not sure about it.
Do you guys suggest me to do my Ielts again to get higher bands or just leave it, because the maximum points I am achieving are 370, if I get 7 bands ielts, including my wife's education & Ielts. Please guide me!!!!!
Unfortunately, you are not eligible to apply under Express Entry because you have scored 5.5. You need at least 6 in ALL sections to be eligible.

There is no good reason to believe that the score will decrease "dramatically" anytime in the near future. So, you need to improve your CRS points.

If you get a CLB-9 (8777 LRWS), your CRS will increase significantly. Plus, getting IELTS and ECA done for your spouse will add points to your CRS too.

vichuuuuuu

Jan 14, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2015
Nomination.....
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
BG In Progress on 01/08/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
07/09/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi,

My spouse have 11 months experience in which 5 months he has worked in Dubai and for this he have a stamp in passport. But due to some issues he returned to India and didn't turn up to that company without taking experience letter.

In express entry profile we didn't show this experience and didn't score points for his experience. Later he joined another company and for this new job he have all documents and this new job is mentioned in EE profile.we received ITA and while filling forms we need to mention our travel history and need to mention all the activities done after the age of 18.

Here comes my problem, as per job experience He is unemployed during that time but passport shows a stamp during that time.

How to proceed with this case, please suggest

Thank you

liugengji

Feb 8, 2016
Hi everyone, here is my situation, I graduated from U of T Engineering summer 2015. I got Master of Engineering's (MEng) offer from University of Toronto in April 2015. So I applied for study permit extension and got my new study permit valid to November 2016. End of May 2015 I got an full time engineering job offer (NOC code 2132) , so I went to Canadian Border obtained my 3 years PGWP and started to work on June 2015.

Nonetheless, I didn't quit school but continues my master at UT with the option of Extended Full Time (EFT), which allows student to finish the program in 2 to 3 years (10 courses). I took 1 course on 2015 fall (first term), and I am taking two 2 courses right now (second term).

I am planning to apply for EE this June. However I am a bit worried because even though technically I would have 1 year qualified work experience under PGWP by June this year, but CIC website states that "You cannot count work experience you gained while enrolled as a full-time student" . I believe U of T will put "extended full time" on my shchool letter although I only took 3 courses during 2 semester. Will this situation affect my EE application? Can I not mention my graduate study when I apply for EE and OOPNP?

Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you!

8023ber

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
hi

please answer my question. thanks a lot in advance

i got AOR on Jan 02, then medical passed, i have been requested to upload schedule A on Jan 25 and i did so on Jan 26.

since then, my BG check is shows: not needed at this time.

it has been two weeks now, i don't have any update even ghost emails.

is this normal? or does it means there is something wrong with my application?
when the BG will shown : in progress?

thanks.

vehla_ji

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Calgary AB Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20 march 15
8023ber said:
hi

please answer my question. thanks a lot in advance

i got AOR on Jan 02, then medical passed, i have been requested to upload schedule A on Jan 25 and i did so on Jan 26.

since then, my BG check is shows: not needed at this time.

it has been two weeks now, i don't have any update even ghost emails.

is this normal? or does it means there is something wrong with my application?
when the BG will shown : in progress?

thanks.
if you have nothing wrong in your past you dont have to worry about anything. it takes between 2 weeks to 2 months or more. so its all good.

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Mates,

I have one quick question. I received my ITA yesterday ( 10-Feb) and am filling the form in myCIC after ITA. In my passport and in all certificates/records till higher secondary, i have only one name( ie, only given name eg: dreamcold). But in my certificates/records post higher secondary , i have an inclusion of space within my name making it a combination of given name family name (eg : dream cold).

Should i mention this to CIC in the form ?. I could see an entry in form asking for "Has this person ever used any other name?". If i need to select "YES", will i be asked to submit some other docs to support this in future ?. Thanks.

Dreamcold

cyronn

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
dreamcold said:
Mates,

I have one quick question. I received my ITA yesterday ( 10-Feb) and am filling the form in myCIC after ITA. In my passport and in all certificates/records till higher secondary, i have only one name( ie, only given name eg: dreamcold). But in my certificates/records post higher secondary , i have an inclusion of space within my name making it a combination of given name family name (eg : dream cold).

Should i mention this to CIC in the form ?. I could see an entry in form asking for "Has this person ever used any other name?". If i need to select "YES", will i be asked to submit some other docs to support this in future ?. Thanks.

Dreamcold
Put in your name as it is in your passport. The space in between in other documents is a minor deviation, you shouldn't need to mention it as a separate name.