+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darklord said:
If you already have an ITA which you have not declined, you will not get another ITA because you wont be in the pool. Miracles like this do not happen unfortunately.
For you to get ITA, you need to be in the EE pool and for this when you already have received an ITA, you need to decline it first. And once you get back into the pool, your CRS score should be equal or above the cut-off CRS for that draw.

All the best.
Hi,

I meant if I have another EE profile, not the one that has the ITA ... And then if I get ITA for the new profile, decline the old one.

lexie.tang

Feb 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
razzor said:
HI..

I applied in August 2015 under EEBC PNP skilled worker category. But have not received any response. Just wondering if anyone else applied during that period and heard back from BC PNP?
I applied on August 7, 2015. No news yet either.

deepalivg

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
deepalivg said:
Guys,
Please help! There is a difference between my CRS on CIC website and in my EE profile. below are details. When raised technical issue, CIC is not responding since a month.

Primary applicant - Degree - two or more (ECA), IELTS - L 7.5 R 8 W 7.5 S 7.5, Canadian exp - None, Foreign exp - 3 yrs or more
Spouse - Degree - no ECA, IELTS LRWS -All 7.5, No Canadian Exp, Foreign exp - 3yrs or more
Below is EE profile - CRS 341

Federal Skilled Worker Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Met
Canadian Experience Class Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met
Overall Score 341
CRS - Human Capital - Age 55
CRS - Human Capital - Level of Education 112
CRS - Human Capital - First Official Language Proficiency 118
CRS - Human Capital - Second Official Language Proficiency 0
CRS - Human Capital - Canadian Work Experience 0
CRS - Spouse - Level of Education 0
CRS - Spouse - First Official Language Proficiency 18
CRS - Spouse - Canadian Work Experience 0
CRS - Skill Transferability - Education 13
CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience 25
CRS - Skill Transferability - Certificate of Qualification 0
CRS - Arranged Employment 0
CRS - Provincial/Territorial Nomination 0

Below is CRS tool score

Your results
Core/Human factors

Age = 55
Level of education = 119
Official Languages = 118
First Official Language = 118
Second Official Language = 0
Canadian work experience = 0

Subtotal - Core/Human capital factors = 292
Spouse factors

Level of education = 0
First Official Languages = 18
Canadian work experience = 0

Subtotal - Spouse factors = 18
Skill transferability factors
Education

A) Official Language proficiency and education = 25
B) Canadian work experience and education = 0

Subtotal = 25
Foreign work experience

A) Official Language proficiency and foreign work experience = 25
B) Canadian and foreign work experience B) = 0

Subtotal = 25

Certificate of qualification = 0

Subtotal Skill transferability factors = 50
Comprehensive Ranking System formula

Subtotal Core/Human capital + Spouse factors + Skill transferability = 360

Additional points = 0

Grand total = 360

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On the second page of my eMedical form these are lines -

Consent Provided

You have not yet provided online consent for eMedical to process your health examinations"

Has anyone face this issue? Please provide inputs whether this is something to worry about?

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

My questions may have been asked and answered but I hope you can kindly help me with these questions:

1) Does foreign work experience have to be in the same NOC code as my Canadian work experience? I have 2 years of foreign work experience in NOC 4021. I am going to finish one year of Canadian work experience in NOC 4212. I wonder if I can get points for 2 years of foreign work experience if it is different from my current job's NOC code.

2) Spouse's Canadian work experience: My husband worked for 10 months in NOC 2251, was laid off, and then worked for another company in a different profession. He has been working in NOC 5242 for 10 months now. Is he qualified for 1 year of Canadian work experience (by combining two jobs in two NOC codes) or should we wait until he has at least 12 months of experience in one NOC code which is his current job?

Thank you so much in advance for your support! Good luck everyone!

Ruchz

Jan 12, 2016
Hi

I have an urgent query. I was asked to submit Schedule A(IM5669) for my spouse but my mistake in the address history at one instance i have mentioned 2010-04 instead of 2010-09 now it portrays a gap out there.

Though in my personal history and the earlier forms filled with CIC i have mentioned the correct dates.

Please guide me what should i do now ??

do we have any contact number where we can call them and explain about this mistake ??
i have to call from india so please provide a number if you have.

or can we raise a CSE for the same.

or do we have any other way.

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have one query/concern about getting the work experience document:

I have worked for 2 companies so far (currently working in the 2nd).

I just want to know that is there any specific CIC format in which I need to submit the work experience details? Or several documents provided by the employer containing all the essential information will be good enough?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
faridshariff said:
I have one query/concern about getting the work experience document:

I have worked for 2 companies so far (currently working in the 2nd).

I just want to know that is there any specific CIC format in which I need to submit the work experience details? Or several documents provided by the employer containing all the essential information will be good enough?
There is no specific format, but it should basically cover the points mentioned in the below format (on company letter head). Reference letter is more important, other documents what you are referring to are supporting documents.

This is in line with the requirement that has been mentioned in the OINP Application Guide (http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html).

Reference Letter Format

Date: _____________

To Whom it May Concern

This is to certify that Mr. ____________ (Name) is currently employed with __________ (Company Name) in ___________ (Location, Country).

Details of his employment are given below:
• Designation:
• Date of Joining:
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment (Full time/permanent/part-time):
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Reporting Manager:
• Annual Salary:

Duties and responsibilities handled by ___________ (Name) are as follows:

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

For (Company Name)

<Signature of the Referee> <Company Seal>
<Name & Designation of the Referee>
<Contact No. and Email of the Referee>

Fate69

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
I am preparing documents for Ontario PNP via CEC right now, but I only have around $4000 fund. Is that okay? I do have a part-time job though. Thanks.

Rahul Unity

Feb 7, 2016
Hello

I am trying to apply for express entry

Can someone please tell me how many years of work experience will be counted based on following situation.

1. Job - October 2011 to Jan 2014 (2.3 years, India)

2. Study - Jan 2014 to July 2014 (Enrolled in University (USA) so no job)

3. Job - August 2014 to Dec 2014 (R.A job in university)

(Then due to unavoidable family circumstances, I had to return to India and had to discontinue my studies(I was in good standing, actually excellent record in university, but I know that will not count))

4. Job - Jan 2015 to current (Feb 2016) (more than 1 year)

So how many years of work experience will be counted

1 year?
OR 2.3 years?
OR More than 3 years? (as my total experience is more than 3 years with 2.3 + current more than 1)

Please guide me

Thanks

KRMALIK

May 8, 2014
Hi any one come across that situation I m explaining below please help me out
As my wife was having closed work permit for Halifax Nova Scotia but company send us to Ottawa for work we lived out of province for 4 months and company realised we should not be there as they sent us back and now we filled the PR application last week we mentioned last ten years residence history we mentioned ottawa address also but I took lease n every thing on my name bcz I was having open work permit I can live n work any were in Canada and I have also Canadian born son as he was born in Halifax so he is Canadian national and my wife job and tax was shown in Halifax is that still effect our application that we lived out side province
what are the impacts on our application of some body can describe briefly thanks

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Rahul Unity said:
Hello

I am trying to apply for express entry

Can someone please tell me how many years of work experience will be counted based on following situation.

1. Job - October 2011 to Jan 2014 (2.3 years, India)

2. Study - Jan 2014 to July 2014 (Enrolled in University (USA) so no job)

3. Job - August 2014 to Dec 2014 (R.A job in university)

(Then due to unavoidable family circumstances, I had to return to India and had to discontinue my studies(I was in good standing, actually excellent record in university, but I know that will not count))

4. Job - Jan 2015 to current (Feb 2016) (more than 1 year)

So how many years of work experience will be counted

1 year?
OR 2.3 years?
OR More than 3 years? (as my total experience is more than 3 years with 2.3 + current more than 1)

Please guide me

Thanks
you have more than 1 year of continous expereince so you are eligible for EE if you have other credtials satisfied.

Rahul Unity

Feb 7, 2016
@can2174 - thanks for your reply.. I am aware that I am eligible. My question is will I get points for Only 1 year experience or more than 3 years?

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Hi Seniors
Hav one query on EE profile.

When we create EE profile in my cic, do we need to declare all the jobs and NOCs that we have served from the time of starting our job or we need to declare only that job for which we have been declaring our points (by selecting NOCs)

For eg:

Job 1- NOC1- from **** to ****
Job 2- Noc-1 from ***** to ***
Job 3- NOC 2 from ****** to ******
Job 4- NOC 2 from ****** to ******
Job 5- NOC 2 from ****** to ******

If i want to select NOC 2 as my preffered NOC (as per above example), so do I need to submit the docs (appointment letter, roles responsibility letter etc etc) related to NOC 1 as well ??? OR can I go ahead with only mentioning Job 3,4 and 5 in my EE profile and not mention other jobs (Job 1, 2)

Please help