+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mex88 said:
hello all,

been a while i didnt post on this forum.. what are the process after receiving aor?? my application is already sent under OINP and awaiting still. what needs to be done?

rgds

meh
After you get an AOR, your employer might be called/you might be requested to ask your ECA issuing institution to send the ECA directly to OINP/You may be requested other additional documents as they see fit.

Vpat91

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So my name in my profile is patel viraj how ever i received my ita and my profile is locked . Alhough my passport has my name as patel viraj (rajesh) which is my fathers name i have made the change in the electronic form i received after my ita what should i do ?? Should i decline invitation because of this ??? My letter of explanation has this issue explained and that it was a genuine mistake on my part

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Vpat91 said:
So my name in my profile is patel viraj how ever i received my ita and my profile is locked . Alhough my passport has my name as patel viraj (rajesh) which is my fathers name i have made the change in the electronic form i received after my ita what should i do ?? Should i decline invitation because of this ??? My letter of explanation has this issue explained and that it was a genuine mistake on my part
No need to decline ITA. Proceed ahead with your application and you already have explained this discrepancy in LOE, upload this while submitting application for PR.

All the best.

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
Dear All,

I can't see any option to upload IELTS transcript in CIC e-APR. Shouldn't I upload it?

Please suggest!

vladikim

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2016
Hello. To be edible for OINP for human capital priorities stream, do I have to have at least bachelor degree? If I finished from 3 year program, will I be eligible?

Kavinli

Jun 25, 2015
Hope someone could help with our situation.

I’m an international student who is about to complete my course next month. My spouse is on open working permit and working full time. We have also created a EE profile as my wife being principal applicant and got invitation under Ontario PNP. My student visa will expire on 30th March and also my wife’s. At the moment we are confused whether to proceed with provincial nominee or wait for CEC invitation as we have chances to get 475 by February and being invited for that.

Further, as my student visa expires in March I can apply for Post graduate work permit, however what will happen to my wife’s visa?

Can she wait without applying with me for extension and once she gets AOR hopefully by early March, she can apply for bridging work permit?

or she will apply for extension with me and as soon as receiving the AOR she will switch to BOWP?

What is the best option for our situation?

I really appreciate your advice on this.

matt04

Jan 7, 2016
Hi there,

I'm also having profile ineligibility issue despite fulfilling all requirements and I've tried creating it four times in the last 2 months but I kept getting the same result (profile ineligible).
- IELTS- W-7, S-7.5, L-8, R-7
- NOC A- 3142
- At least a year work experience in the same profession
- WES - 4 years BSc equivalent.
- EE self calculation- 407, FSW- 70/100.

Moreso, I can't edit nor delete the profile and it's frustrating.I've contacted CIC (case specific enquiry) but I haven't gotten any response.

Please, any help or opinion would be absolutely appreciated. Thanks folks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vladikim said:
Hello. To be edible for OINP for human capital priorities stream, do I have to have at least bachelor degree? If I finished from 3 year program, will I be eligible?
If that 3 year program has been evaluated to at least a "Bachelor's Degree" in your ECA report, then yes. Otherwise, I'm sorry, you cannot.

lku

Jan 8, 2016
Hi,

I am trying to update my express entry profile as I didn't update my foreign experience initially. My profile is already in the pool. Will the points get changed accordingly after my update? will this change be immediate or will it take time? Am confused, please help here

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
lku said:
Hi,

I am trying to update my express entry profile as I didn't update my foreign experience initially. My profile is already in the pool. Will the points get changed accordingly after my update? will this change be immediate or will it take time? Am confused, please help here
It usually takes at least 24 hours for the points to get updated.

MustafaC

Jan 9, 2016
Hi,

I wanted to know whether any technical certifications like Java Programmer Certification and likewise can be considered as a certificate program apart from the bachelor's degree that I hold. I mean under the level of education option, can I select "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" instead of "Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute", if I have completed a java certification along with my degree?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
MustafaC said:
Hi,

I wanted to know whether any technical certifications like Java Programmer Certification and likewise can be considered as a certificate program apart from the bachelor's degree that I hold. I mean under the level of education option, can I select "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" instead of "Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute", if I have completed a java certification along with my degree?
No, I'm afraid not

MustafaC

Jan 9, 2016
Thanks for your reply :)
One more question...my spouse holds a chartered accountant certificate apart from her Bachelor's degree in Commerce. So, can I select the option "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" for her?