+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

aditya24786

Sep 10, 2015
darklord said:
In case of name change, WES report will have old and new name. This was the case for me.

Yes, you will need to send the name change affidavit to WES to prove that the name was changed.
Thanks darklord for your reply,
But by mistake we forgot to send the marriage certificate with the affidavit of name change (as passport with name is not with as at the moment).

Need to know as its mentioned on WES website that they only provide the report in the name of applicant as mentioned in the final degree/transcripts which will be the old name of my wife. So will it be possible that I will not send them any document (for name change) and they will provide the report in old name and at the time of my EE profile/application we will provide the name change affidavit as her IELTS score card in also in her old name so in our profile/application we have to provide the affidavit anyway.
Or I should send another courier to WES (with reference no) with only the name change affidavit and marriage certificate. as this will cost be additional some of money.

Which one will be the best possible solution for us ?

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
aditya24786 said:
Thanks darklord for your reply,
But by mistake we forgot to send the marriage certificate with the affidavit of name change (as passport with name is not with as at the moment).

Need to know as its mentioned on WES website that they only provide the report in the name of applicant as mentioned in the final degree/transcripts which will be the old name of my wife. So will it be possible that I will not send them any document (for name change) and they will provide the report in old name and at the time of my EE profile/application we will provide the name change affidavit as her IELTS score card in also in her old name so in our profile/application we have to provide the affidavit anyway.
Or I should send another courier to WES (with reference no) with only the name change affidavit and marriage certificate. as this will cost be additional some of money.

Which one will be the best possible solution for us ?
In such a case, do not send any affidavit to WES. When you create EE profile, you can attach the name change affidavit along with marriage certificate. Changing name after marriage is common and as long as you have affidavit etc, you will be fine. Also, you say Passport, IELS are in old name. Better to keep it consistent for WES report. All the best.

skepar

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Recently I was on a vacation out of Canada, do I have to update CIC or my EE application profile which was submitted back in June.

Thanks

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
skepar said:
Hi,

Recently I was on a vacation out of Canada, do I have to update CIC or my EE application profile which was submitted back in June.

Thanks
if you have not got the ITA yet, then yes you should update your personal history

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone!

I created by EE profile and got a score of 480. I added my 1 year of work experience in Canada without LMIA and 5 years in India.

I got FSW not met and CEC met.

Any idea under what I may get an invite? Are there still chances they invite me under FSW just because of previous work experience? Because I am worried about the FSW documents especially employment letters from the previous employers.

Any comments, suggestions?

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
Can i create a new express entry profile after receiving an ITA with an existing profile?

Here's the scenario:
1. Existing EE profile - Received ITA on 18th Sep. However, till to date I don't see the "Applications section" to start my application or even the orange "Decline Invitation" button. I have sent a CSE under "Technical Issue" twice - once they closed my request by giving an irrelevant resolution, and the other CSE has no response so far except an acknolwedgment!
2. So I am considering creating a new EE Profile and come back into the pool.
3. Once I get an ITA within the new profile, I will accept it and submit the e-APR.
4. As far as the old ITA is concerned, I am clueless - since I dont even have the option to decline. Perhaps just let it expire?

Seniors, please let me know if the above is a feasible solution, or this might cause a rejection by the CIC since I am creating a duplicate EE Profile and blocking 2 ITAs for the same individual (me).

Ab_Ahmad

Oct 4, 2015
wifiwifey said:
While trying to input my details in Personal History in the Application form after getting ITA. It is continuously prompting as incomplete when I try to save and exit. I don't understand how I should do that?

I am typing as below-
Jan 2006 to May 2008 : Education (A levels)
June 2008 to May 2012: Education (Bachelors)
December 2008 to April 2014: Education (ACCA)

Is this the right way to do so? or do I need input it like Jan 2006 to May 2008, June 2008 to May 2012; June 2012 to April 2014 .

Can anyone please help me out?
First of all congratulations on getting the ITA Smiley what was your CRS? And what did you choose for your level of education? Bachelors degree or two or more degrees, certificates?
Actually I'm awaiting my assessment from WES and was trying to figure out what to do next. Would really appreciate support from fellow ACCA brethren!

ssv2012

Oct 7, 2015
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Hello,

I want to create a new EE profile by using same myCIC account. I do not see any option for that in my MyCIC account. I already submitted one profile.

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apologies i should have asked this here instead of creating new question. Should we list details of all the passports in express entry profile or just the lastest one?

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Hemi427 said:
Apologies i should have asked this here instead of creating new question. Should we list details of all the passports in express entry profile or just the lastest one?
You will need to provide details of all your passports (old and current)

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darklord said:
You will need to provide details of all your passports (old and current)
Thanks..i beleive this does not apply to spouse as one is not asked to enter passport details for spouse?

hasanul_murad

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2016
Hi experts,

I have created my EE profile on 30-Sep-2015 and still no CRS score shown and profile status showing "Profile ineligible". I have assessed myself through CIC eligibility tools and found eligible for EE. The status of my profile is as below:
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Where is this application? Details
----------------------------- -----------
Application/profile status Profile Ineligible
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Blank
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Not Met
ITA Status Blank
Review of submitted documents Blank

If no score is displayed, please check that you have met Minimum Entry Criteria above. If you have met the Minimum Entry Criteria but your score is not displayed, wait for 24 hours then try again.

Express Entry Profile Details
-------------------------------------------
Criteria Details
Federal Skilled Worker Not Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Met
Canadian Experience Class Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met
Overall Score Blank
CRS - Human Capital - Age Blank
CRS - Human Capital - Level of Education Blank
CRS - Human Capital - First Official Language Proficiency Blank
CRS - Human Capital - Second Official Language Proficiency Blank
CRS - Human Capital - Canadian Work Experience Blank
CRS - Spouse - Level of Education Blank
CRS - Spouse - First Official Language Proficiency Blank
CRS - Spouse - Canadian Work Experience Blank
CRS - Skill Transferability - Education Blank
CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience Blank
CRS - Skill Transferability - Certificate of Qualification Blank
CRS - Arranged Employment Blank
CRS - Provincial/Territorial Nomination Blank
Express Entry Profile Effective Date 1-October-2015
Express Entry Client Expiry Date 1-October-2016
_________________________________________________________________________________

I am also trying to open a job bank account which is asking validation number from my EE profile, which I am unable to find from my profile.

I have also checked the message in my myCIC account as below:

____________________________________________________________________________________

Dear
Express Entry Profile:
You are not eligible for Express Entry
To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker
Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on your
profile, you do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these programs. Reasons you would not be
eligible for Express Entry include:
• not having a valid language test
• language test results that are more than two years old
• a language test score that is too low
• not having enough relevant work experience
• not having the required education level
• not having enough funds
If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your qualifications and
register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a
higher level of education.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have appeared the ielts exam on 29 Aug 2015 with the overall score of 6.5 (L:6.5, R:6.0, W:7, S:6.5). I have done my ECA on 05 Nov 2014. Also put the fund of CAD 25,000.

I can not understand what happened to my profile.

Help please!!!

Murad

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hasanul_murad said:
Hi experts,

I have created my EE profile on 30-Sep-2015 and still no CRS score shown and profile status showing "Profile ineligible". I have assessed myself through CIC eligibility tools and found eligible for EE. The status of my profile is as below:
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Where is this application? Details
----------------------------- -----------
Application/profile status Profile Ineligible
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Blank
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Not Met
ITA Status Blank
Review of submitted documents Blank

If no score is displayed, please check that you have met Minimum Entry Criteria above. If you have met the Minimum Entry Criteria but your score is not displayed, wait for 24 hours then try again.

Express Entry Profile Details
-------------------------------------------
Criteria Details
Federal Skilled Worker Not Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Met
Canadian Experience Class Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met
Overall Score Blank
CRS - Human Capital - Age Blank
CRS - Human Capital - Level of Education Blank
CRS - Human Capital - First Official Language Proficiency Blank
CRS - Human Capital - Second Official Language Proficiency Blank
CRS - Human Capital - Canadian Work Experience Blank
CRS - Spouse - Level of Education Blank
CRS - Spouse - First Official Language Proficiency Blank
CRS - Spouse - Canadian Work Experience Blank
CRS - Skill Transferability - Education Blank
CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience Blank
CRS - Skill Transferability - Certificate of Qualification Blank
CRS - Arranged Employment Blank
CRS - Provincial/Territorial Nomination Blank
Express Entry Profile Effective Date 1-October-2015
Express Entry Client Expiry Date 1-October-2016
_________________________________________________________________________________

I am also trying to open a job bank account which is asking validation number from my EE profile, which I am unable to find from my profile.

I have also checked the message in my myCIC account as below:

____________________________________________________________________________________

Dear
Express Entry Profile:
You are not eligible for Express Entry
To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker
Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on your
profile, you do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these programs. Reasons you would not be
eligible for Express Entry include:
• not having a valid language test
• language test results that are more than two years old
• a language test score that is too low
• not having enough relevant work experience
• not having the required education level
• not having enough funds
If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your qualifications and
register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a
higher level of education.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have appeared the ielts exam on 29 Aug 2015 with the overall score of 6.5 (L:6.5, R:6.0, W:7, S:6.5). I have done my ECA on 05 Nov 2014. Also put the fund of CAD 25,000.

I can not understand what happened to my profile.

Help please!!!

Murad
Have you assessed yourself against the FSWP criteria? Did you check if you are getting 67/100 under the FSWP points grid?

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Ab_Ahmad said:
First of all congratulations on getting the ITA Smiley what was your CRS? And what did you choose for your level of education? Bachelors degree or two or more degrees, certificates?
Actually I'm awaiting my assessment from WES and was trying to figure out what to do next. Would really appreciate support from fellow ACCA brethren!
I choose Two or more degrees, certificates. After getting WES, appear for IELTS General Testing and then create Express Entry Profile. Afterwards, just sit tight and wait for the ITA.

:)

Rishima86

Sep 14, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Have you assessed yourself against the FSWP criteria? Did you check if you are getting 67/100 under the FSWP points grid?
Hi

This is regarding the foreign work experience. In he profile they ask for Month/Year for work experience. Based on that I have more than 3 years of work experience. However date wise my exact work experience is 2years11months. Please tell me if I can claim 3 years work experience points or should I wait for 1 month and then apply.