+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ichowdhury said:
Thank you for your reply Raj,
So if the pnp is quota is full for a particular province and I still go ahead and file an application, will they consider my application for next year. Or do I need to file a free application in January 2016?
I am not very sure about it but I think it works this way. If you apply for PNP BEFORE the quota is met and before they process your application they have exhausted the quota by sending out nominations to the applicants, then your application will be ca5rried forward to the next year. If you apply AFTER the quota has been exhausted, then, I think your application will be returned.

Asivad,

Could you kindly confirm this?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cic_123 said:
Hi,

My question is, I have already submitted my application. If I get an job offer, is there any way by which I can update CIC. My job needs LMIA as well.

Thank you in advance
Yes. If you get a permanent, full time job offer with positive LMIA, then yes, you can update your profile.

gops75

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
cartwright said:
You should check all other factors that were listed in the letter. IELTS maybe just one of the factor. Typically if your scores were valid at the time of ITA that should be enough. Should the VO feel the need they can request for additional scores. I feel that there maybe something else also that became the reason for rejection.
Hi Cartwright and other members,

Thanks for the reply. To give you more insight to my application details, I applied under express entry on Feb 2015, and got 370 points but until I received notification saying my profile was found to be ineligible (which was on the last week of Aug 2015), I did not receive any ITA till that notification. I was just being kept in the express entry pool from Feb 2015 thru Aug 2015. So also, after contacting the CIC, I was told any of the below factors applied to my application:

1) you had a birthday;
2) your (or your spouse or common-law partner’s) language test results expire (they are valid for two years only); or
3) your (or your spouse or common-law partner’s) educational credential assessment expires (they are valid for five years only).

May I get your feedback on this? Per your reply to my previous post, it seemed you were assuming I had an ITA. I did not get any ITA.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
GV

shqkrkwk

Aug 1, 2015
Thank you for your each help....

I have another question about Travel history.

I have been Canada from 2012 Jan ~ now
And I went to my country for two weeks in 2014

What is the answer for this...
"Provide details of any trips XXXXX has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years"

Do I have to include Canada and my country both?
OR
only my country(origin) for two weeks in from 2014-0310 ~ 2014-03-23)
OR
only Canada from 2013-01-01 ~ 2014-03-10 & from 2014-03-24 to now)
OR
don't need to include both..

Thank you.... ::)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shqkrkwk said:
Thank you for your each help....

I have another question about Travel history.

I have been Canada from 2012 Jan ~ now
And I went to my country for two weeks in 2014

What is the answer for this...
"Provide details of any trips XXXXX has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years"

Do I have to include Canada and my country both?
OR
only my country(origin) for two weeks in from 2014-0310 ~ 2014-03-23)
OR
only Canada from 2013-01-01 ~ 2014-03-10 & from 2014-03-24 to now)
OR
don't need to include both..

Thank you.... ::)
Exclude trips between Canada and your country of origin. Include all other trips.

Ameya25

Sep 11, 2015
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
hhi,
I m on treatment of tb menigitis and it is about to finish in december, i dont hv active or pulminery tb, it is just bcse of suspicion they started it...but lab results came negative, only bcse i hve strtrd the medication i had hav to continue...plse tell me is it will be a problem for my pr application...

nijjar.login

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Guys, got my PR under my old PNP application. So, I went ahead and declined my ITA and withdrew my EE profile. I hope that helps atleast one person who was behind me.

stsoul

Jul 15, 2014
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Hello,
I really need your help, am a citizen of Nigeria with a wife and 3 kid, i want to start this canadian visa application and i want to be serious about it. How do i go about this and what and what do i need to put into consideration? Which offer is the best for me since myself and my wife have about 9years experience each?
please help

jeya_krish

Sep 2, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Exclude trips between Canada and your country of origin. Include all other trips.
Hi Asivad,

I have a question on PCC recently(May 2015) i went back to India and got PCC for me and my wife at regional passport office.

Will that PCC is acceptable for EE application. I am expecting that i will get an ITA in the next draw.

thenumbiceman

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2015
Doc's Request.
~
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
how long is the duration from AOR to ecas access? I see many people with ecas access within couple of days of meds passed post AOR. Kinda worried.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeya_krish said:
Hi Asivad,

I have a question on PCC recently(May 2015) i went back to India and got PCC for me and my wife at regional passport office.

Will that PCC is acceptable for EE application. I am expecting that i will get an ITA in the next draw.
That PCC is valid if you haven't lived in India since May 2015.

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
Hi I have got ITA. I have question about experience letter. Is it necessary to include pay stubs with reference letters?

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Pay stubs are supporting documents. It would be better to submit them!
Thanks for your reply. But I do not have pay stubs from my previous employers, but my employers has mentioned my last salary in reference letters .Is that enough?