Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
Hello Everyone ,
This is my time line :
ITA received March 27th ( FSW Program - I am working in canada for 10 months )
Medical Done March 30
Application Submitted April 23rd
AOR received April 23rd

- No updates

I have one worry ,
I have finished a Master Degree from Canada , my program officially is 2 years ( 4 semesters ) but I have finished in 3 full time semesters.

I have one worry which is in the EE profile they ask you if you have studied for two years , I replied yes because my program is a 2 years program.

In addition, when they ask you to enter the details of your education I wan't able to enter 1.5 as the duration of my studies.

Is anyone passing the same situation ? Does anyone know if this might be considered as a misrepresentation ?
Note: I was Invited to apply to FSWP so I didn't receive any points for the duration of the Master degree, I was awarded points for the degree it self.

Thanks for the help.

FiniteElement

Feb 27, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia CIO
App. Filed.......
March 18, 2016
AOR Received.
April 14, 2016
Med's Request
April 4, 2017
Med's Done....
April 8, 2017
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Hi Briandg,

I submitted my express profile for pooling last week. Just have a question with my work experience score. I graduated last year May and immediately started working at an Engineer in Training, full time 40 hours per week. At end of last week, i got total one year Canadian working experience. But I didn't get any score with that.

CRS - Human Capital - Canadian Work Experience 0

On the profile i noticed that one question asking whether I have Canadian Certificate of Qualification for my current job. As an Engineer in Training, I can't have a professional engineer license for sure. So I put No under there. Is this the reason? any hints?

Thanks,

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
dan_and said:
There are no NOC restrictions for FSW under EE, as long as your NOC is in the 0, A or B class.
I have 2 questions regarding EE:

1. Are there any points for "relative in Canada"? How many points?
2. Do they make draws based on scores or NOC? (for example, there are two applicants. The first one has score of 700 in an NOC that has no demand for it in Canada. The other one has a score of 200 in an NOC that is highly needed in Canada but he has the highest scored in the available pool. Now, whom the CIC will issue ITA?

Thank you in advance for any reliable info on the above.

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
dan_and said:
1) No CRS points awarded. For FSW points system, 5 points for relatives.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

2. Draws are based on CRS scores exclusively. NOC code is irrelevant, as long as it's in the 0, A or B class.
Thanks for the answers.

- I understand that FSW system is no more valid. Am I right? If so, then, there is no use of having relative in Canada.
- Where it is written that the draws are exclusively based on scores?

tfeddy2012

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Hi,
i just submitted an express entry profile and when filling the form, was asked if i have a valid job offer in canada which i answered yes.
but checking my application details/profile status, i have job bank registration showing up as pending instead of not applicable.

Please advcise.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Briandg,

I have a question regarding EE profile -- level of education:

So I have 2 degrees. One bachelor's degree WES evaluated and 1 year post grad certificate from Canada.

When I am making my express entry profile under Study section, they are asking my details of my education.
so I have made two separate entries for both the degree.

In both the degree they ask for level of education.

For bachelor's degree they ask if it is eca evaluated then I select 'Yes' , further they ask level of education according to ECA. So I select bachelor's degree. In same form they again ask for level of education so I again select bachelor's degree.

Then I created one more entry for post grad certificate. In which they ask for level of education so I selected One year course at university or college or trade school option.

I have highlighted two points in this post where I have doubt about which option to select.
Please let me know if I have to select two or more degree with one atleast three years or more. Also please let me in which entry from above I have to select this option (in which highlighted point i have to select this option) .

Thanks.
Please do reply if anyone has same issue or anyone having solution on my issue.....

tfeddy2012

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Hi,

Hi,
i just submitted an express entry profile and when filling the form, was asked if i have a valid job offer in Canada which i answered yes cos i have been working in Canada for a year now
but checking my application details/profile status, i have job bank registration showing up as pending instead of not applicable.
does that mean i still have to create a profile on job bank even if i,m working already?

Please advise.

snehal2410

Feb 12, 2015
Hello buddies...

I have created an Express Entry Profile. While checking eligibility, I was found to be eligible (FSW Score is: 72, CRS Score: 392). But when i submitted my EE profile, it showed that I am ineligible. And my profile showed transmitted and locked. (No update button available).

I went to CIC site for my query. I found following thing on it. Please guide me in it.

On CIC Site following question and answer appeared.

I was found not eligible for Express Entry and I can’t change my profile. What do I do?

If you’ve been found not eligible, you will need to create a new profile. This includes creating a new GCKey for your MyCIC account.

What does it mean ? What I understand from it is that I need to prepare a new MyCIC account with new GC Key.. Or I Can I create a new profile in my old MyCIC account ?

Please guide me in it.

Thanks with warm regards.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please just delete your Express entry profile and try to make a new one with all information as per your case.

sanybhai

Feb 21, 2014
Hi Briandg, :)
First of all thanks to you for helping all these people regarding express entry. My question is regarding work history.
Should I put all my work experiences regardless its noc code? I have worked in jobs which will fall under noc c code and some which is before my graduation.

I know after issuing ITA, CIC will ask for work reference letter. At that time I will have to go to all the employers asking for references even though that job didn’t help my points to improve. Your advise is much appreciated.
Thanks
;D

Duffer500

Apr 11, 2015
Hi there,

I am detailing my Canadian girlfriends 14 year daughter on my express entry application...

She is obviously not accompanying me because she is already a Canadian.

The online questions ask is she has a passport or national ID.
However, her passport expired - last week of all things!

So when I type in the expiry date, the system won't accept it. This makes sense.
But when I change the question to "No" passport it still expects me to type the passport details. I'm not sure if it has saved the fact I said she had a passport.

We have not applied for her new passport yet and apparently this can take weeks.

I know lot's of people even adults who do not have a passport and but because of her age she does not have any other form of photo graphic ID. Just a birth certificate.

What should I do about this?

It's kind of stopping me progressing, saving and completing my application.
She's not even included in my application as such.

Any advice appreciated! Thanks.

zandora

Dec 31, 2014
Duffer500 said:
Hi there,

I am detailing my Canadian girlfriends 14 year daughter on my express entry application...

She is obviously not accompanying me because she is already a Canadian.

The online questions ask is she has a passport or national ID.
However, her passport expired - last week of all things!

So when I type in the expiry date, the system won't accept it. This makes sense.
But when I change the question to "No" passport it still expects me to type the passport details. I'm not sure if it has saved the fact I said she had a passport.

We have not applied for her new passport yet and apparently this can take weeks.

I know lot's of people even adults who do not have a passport and but because of her age she does not have any other form of photo graphic ID. Just a birth certificate.

What should I do about this?

It's kind of stopping me progressing, saving and completing my application.
She's not even included in my application as such.

Any advice appreciated! Thanks.

Write her passport expiry as today's date then when you get it renewed amend it (if no ITA yet) or delete it (if ITA received) then add the new one. Since you've used today's date when creating the ITA, you'll automatically have the option to amend the passport details as it would have expired when you receive the ITA. That's what I did for mine. Cheers.

UoW111

Aug 19, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UoW111 said:
asking questions on behalf of a friend....please ignore my profile details on left side.

We are trying to create her EE profile but have a few doubts and not sure what to answer:

1. Date XYZ first became qualified to practice in this occupation?
details:
  • worked in occupation (noc 2282) for 11 months in india in 2010-2011
  • completed masters in canada in Dec 2013
  • started working in canada in same occupation (noc 2282) in March 2014
  • degree awarded in june 2014

2. Has XYZ applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?
details:
  • currently working on post grad work permit, never applied for PR before

3. Education History - Complete/Full Academic Years
details:
  • Completed Masters of Engineering in Canada in 5 full time terms
  • As per admission offer letter, 1 year = 3 terms
Should we enter 1 year?

4. Education History
details:
  • Entered information of canadian masters degree
  • WES currently reviewing indian bachelors & masters degrees
Should we submit the profile with canadian education details and is it possible to update education details later once we have a response from WES?

5. Official Languages - Date of test results
details:
  • English - CELPIP
  • Online score became available on May 6
  • Waiting for official score card
Should we wait until we have official score card or enter May 6, can it be changed later?

6. Does XYZ have a job offer in Canada?
details:
  • Working on PGWP in NOC 2282, no LMIA obtained
Should we say answer 'no' here or select 'yes' and say 'no' to LMIA?

Thank you for your time and thoughts.
Anybody?