Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

when do we have to go for medical?

After getting ITA or before getting ITA?

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
ntwkengg said:
Hi,

when do we have to go for medical?

After getting ITA or before getting ITA?
After getting ITA. You need to upload e-Medical Information Sheet(ack from clinic) as part of document checklist.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks IntoCanada. So once I receive ITA I will book an appointment for upfront medical.

Apr 11, 2015
hi, i am preparing my docs. after receiving an ITA, i want to know if we have to send also the originals after uploading the scans ?
and where to send it ?
cio - novascotia o cpc ottawa ?

thanks

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
international1 said:
hi, i am preparing my docs. after receiving an ITA, i want to know if we have to send also the originals after uploading the scans ?
and where to send it ?
cio - novascotia o cpc ottawa ?

thanks
Everything is online. Scan & upload. No need to send any physical copies.
Once passport is requested, you need to send passports, with photos and bio-data forms(included in your passport request document). They will also give you details like which address you need to mail them.

ashman86

Oct 15, 2014
Hello,
I have created an EE profile and have also registered with the job bank. However when I log in to my cic account it is saying that job bank profile is pending. Can you please advise on how long does it take to update the Ee profile with job bank registration. Thank you!!

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
Hi Guys, I have submitted my profile yesterday but did not mention my first foreign work experience as I wont be able to collect the reference letter. is it okay? or it will be considered as misrepresentation? Even if i mention, that wont increase my points as it was from a different NOC. What do you suggest?

NehaS85

May 6, 2015
I have 466 points. My profile got into the pool. When can I expect the invitation. Its been a week and a half. If you can also tell me the latest cut off of points for express entry.

canadaxprs

May 3, 2015
Hi guys,

quick question Do I upload all expired passport I have (which contains stamped pages) or just the current valid one I have?

Thank you in advance for clarification

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
canadaxprs said:
Hi guys,

quick question Do I upload all expired passport I have (which contains stamped pages) or just the current valid one I have?

Thank you in advance for clarification
Better upload old(+visa pages) & new(+visa pages) passport pages with all the visa's stamped. As you upload them as single document, you can mention(like index) all the things you uploaded in the first page.

canadaxprs

May 3, 2015
Thank you very much IntoCanada, +1

On another hand, I need your advice on something. I received my ITA back in march 27th in fsw (I did the <mistake> of putting 12k as fund available, I did not know at the time it was that complicated regarding valid job offer for CIC. I am on a pgwp, I thought, it will be easy since I have a full time job.

I have a join account with my girlfriend but unfortunately we are not common law and I am doing my application as single since we don't meet the requirement for common law yet (never officially lived at the same address etc...)

Anyway here is the complicated part, I have been receiving my salary in this account for more than 6 months and my girlfriend too. I just received a gift from my father (the official documentation is available) I put this money in the join account, plus my salary and her we have in the saving about 16k.

Will it be an issue in the eyes of CIC officer? If yes, what should I do? I closed my other bank account so it is the only one I have right now. At the bank they gave me the letter under my name only plus a 6 months statement (all transactions in the account).

Please let me know what you think.

UoW111

Aug 19, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asking questions on behalf of a friend....please ignore my profile details on left side.

We are trying to create her EE profile but have a few doubts and not sure what to answer:

1. Date XYZ first became qualified to practice in this occupation?
details:
  • worked in occupation (noc 2282) for 11 months in india in 2010-2011
  • completed masters in canada in Dec 2013
  • started working in canada in same occupation (noc 2282) in March 2014
  • degree awarded in june 2014

2. Has XYZ applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?
details:
  • currently working on post grad work permit, never applied for PR before

3. Education History - Complete/Full Academic Years
details:
  • Completed Masters of Engineering in Canada in 5 full time terms
  • As per admission offer letter, 1 year = 3 terms
Should we enter 1 year?

4. Education History
details:
  • Entered information of canadian masters degree
  • WES currently reviewing indian bachelors & masters degrees
Should we submit the profile with canadian education details and is it possible to update education details later once we have a response from WES?

5. Official Languages - Date of test results
details:
  • English - CELPIP
  • Online score became available on May 6
  • Waiting for official score card
Should we wait until we have official score card or enter May 6, can it be changed later?

6. Does XYZ have a job offer in Canada?
details:
  • Working on PGWP in NOC 2282, no LMIA obtained
Should we say answer 'no' here or select 'yes' and say 'no' to LMIA?

Thank you for your time and thoughts.

akosieddie

Apr 8, 2015
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS

Guys i need your help i received an e-mail from cic they are asking for my language exam the problem is they are also asking for language exam for my wife. On my application i said no if she had taken an language proficiency in any designated language centre. What will i do

canadaxprs

May 3, 2015
canadaxprs said:
Thank you very much IntoCanada, +1

On another hand, I need your advice on something. I received my ITA back in march 27th in fsw (I did the <mistake> of putting 12k as fund available, I did not know at the time it was that complicated regarding valid job offer for CIC. I am on a pgwp, I thought, it will be easy since I have a full time job.

I have a join account with my girlfriend but unfortunately we are not common law and I am doing my application as single since we don't meet the requirement for common law yet (never officially lived at the same address etc...)

Anyway here is the complicated part, I have been receiving my salary in this account for more than 6 months and my girlfriend too. I just received a gift from my father (the official documentation is available) I put this money in the join account, plus my salary and her we have in the saving about 16k.

Will it be an issue in the eyes of CIC officer? If yes, what should I do? I closed my other bank account so it is the only one I have right now. At the bank they gave me the letter under my name only plus a 6 months statement (all transactions in the account).

Please let me know what you think.
Anyone? Please I really need your help on this guys, I am not sure what to do.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I have confusion about level of education in Express Entry profile:

As they are asking for each field of study in different tab.

So I submitted in 1 tab as Bachelor's degree (India)
and in another tab I submitted 1 year program at university or college or trade school. (Canada)

So can we select that 2 or more degrees or certificate or diplomas one being atleast 3 years course.

And if yes then in which tab should I to enter this detail ? Because ECA report says bachelor's and they are asking in EE profile what is stated in ECA report so I submitted level of education as bachelor's and in another tab I submitted 1 year course at
University or trade school or college option.

Please share your thoughts on this question.

Thanks.