+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

pka01

Apr 23, 2015
Hi

How to know that I have entered the express entry pool? Is there any confirmation of that or any link to check that?

Thanks

reborncs1

May 5, 2015
Where do I add spouse information in Express Entry profile? I'm having trouble finding where in the Express Entry system I enter my spouse information for education, experience, etc? Can someone tell me where I can enter this information? I don't recall any questions asking me this information. Help please! I tried looking anywhere and can't find it.
Please help! :'(

kalpeshpujara

Apr 28, 2015
DoubleS said:
Hello Kalpesh Pujara,
I'm not sure why the website would give you a reference number. Quick question, do you have 1 year or more of continuous Canadian Experience?
SS
Hello SS,

Thanks for reply and clearing my doubt about IELTS. Well, I don't have any job experience in Canada but 6+ years of experience in India. The website clearly doesn't state which criteria I am not meeting. I contacted my consultant and he also contacted other people but most of them are facing same problem. The website states Not Eligible for EE when entering details.

Is the selection criteria or points system has changed? or any update on this case? Please let me know.

Thanks again,

Kalpesh

CanDreamerz

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
OINP: 01-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
05-05-2016
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
15-03-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
25-10-2016
kalpeshpujara said:
Hello SS,

Thanks for reply and clearing my doubt about IELTS. Well, I don't have any job experience in Canada but 6+ years of experience in India. The website clearly doesn't state which criteria I am not meeting. I contacted my consultant and he also contacted other people but most of them are facing same problem. The website states Not Eligible for EE when entering details.

Is the selection criteria or points system has changed? or any update on this case? Please let me know.

Thanks again,

Kalpesh
Based on the information you have quoted - Please check if you meet the 67 point criteria under FSW and ensure to put the required funds as POF for the number of applicants in your profile. This should hopefully make you eligible for EE.

Cheers!

Skyee.aa

Sep 10, 2014
Hi There,

Just have a quick question before I complete my profile.

I have completed 3 year out of a 4 year degree in Science in UBC and never finished it. Would I get points for my level of education in Core factors for Express entry?

thanks,

Skye.a.a

gouravgarg

Apr 30, 2015
Couple of Questions-Please advise

Hello friends,

I have couple of questions. Someone please answer

1. Can invitation to do post doctoral fellowship (p doc) from a university be considered as a valid job offer to gain points?
2. If I apply for PR first and get the job offer or province nomination later on, can i update my profile accordingly to gain points later on?
3. If I get PR basis a province nomination, am I bound to stay to work in that province only? or i can go to any other area?

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
Re: Couple of Questions-Please advise

Hi Guys,

I have received WES ECA and opening my profile. I have been working in Canada for 1.5 years as a software developer and the NOC is 2173. When I was checking with http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/ to confirm my NOC, they said its 2173. Then they told me that this NOC requires license to work legally in Canada. But I don't have any. do you think it's going to be problem with CIC EE? Because when I select my NOC, it ask if I have a license.

Thank you.

dnagarajand

Feb 11, 2015
Dear Folks

My wife works as a Early childhood instructor (primary school teacher) in a matriculation school here in India.
She is M.A. sociology from Mumbai university, is she eligible for FSW?

Does she require BEd to apply for PR in through express entry system.

We are confused because NOC 4214(4214 -Early Childhood Educators and Assistants) require the following:

Early childhood educators
A bachelor's degree or college diploma in early childhood education is required.
Progression to senior positions, such as day-care supervisor, is possible with experience.
Early childhood educator assistants
Completion of secondary school is usually required.
Experience in child care, such as babysitting, is required.
Completion of an early childhood education assistant certificate program may be required.

But My wife does not have a Degree related to Education (BEd).

She is also working PART TIME as a Human resources Manager in my friends company since six years.
But only the salary from the school comes through the Bank., for part time she takes salary in cash.

our doubt is:

shall we apply using NOC code - 0112 Human Resources Managers.
My friend is ready to provide with reference letters.
Plus under this Noc code her degrees are also
matching with requirements. ( MA sociology + Diploma HRM).
Will cic ask or check for Bank accounts?

Some one please throw some light on us.

flavdcosta

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there a link between the Express Entry Profile and the Permanent Residency Application.
Do they process our file based on the information provided in the Permanent Residency Application or Express Entry profile???

Thanks

Can1201

Jul 12, 2014
Hello guys. I'm asking for My friend's case. He is here in Canada for over a year now and working as assistant store manager his ex manager is pushing him to apply for EE but he doesn't have lmia only lmo which was approved oct 2013 which according to his manager is ok. Will he get 600 points for his lmo?
Any answer is greatly appreciated.

sheen

Aug 19, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I need help with Express Entry Profile. So i have been living in Canada for almost 5 years, obtained 1 year work experience. Yesterday i created my Profile on Express Entry. I received a message saying i am in the pool now followed by another message which says :

In your profile, you said that you do not have a valid job offer in Canada or a provincial or territorial nomination. Therefore, in order to activate your profile and be eligible to be invited to apply for permanent residence, you must register with job bank

Once you've registered with Job Bank, we will receive a notification from the Job Bank system and your Express Entry profile will become active.
If you have a provincial or territorial nomination, please follow up with the province or territory that agreed to nominate you, and have them confirm to us their intention to nominate you for the Provincial Nominee Program.

You must get confirmation of your nomination, register for Job Bank, or update your profile with a valid job offer within 30 days. If you do not, your Express Entry profile will expire and you will not be considered for permanent residence in Canada.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE LAST UNDERLINED PART, I DO HAVE A JOB IN CANADA BUT AS PER THESE INSTRUCTIONS I CREATED PROFILE ON JOBBANK I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT. AM I SUPPOSE TO APPLY FOR JOBS OFFERED IN JOB BANK

ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED AS I AM CONFUSED AND VERY SCARED RIGHT NOW, DONT WANT TO MESS THIS UP

THANKS IN ADVANCE

ibajaj

Feb 17, 2013
Hii Everybody,
I wish to apply for express entry under dentist 3113 category. I got my eca done,though Haven't received report yet ;got lost on the way ,ordering now a duplicate report. But as I've done Bachelors in dentistry from India,i.e BDS (5 years program)
On reviewing my sample report online,it states Canadian equivalency : 5 years professional study in dentistry.
Now,for professional/masters one gets 23 points, so what would b my take in this 23 or 21 points ? i.e BDS would be considered a Bachelors or profssional degree ??

Thanks and regards,
ibajaj

bharathi039

Feb 12, 2015
Hello Folks,

Anyone got better understanding on what is the best way to maintain POF. :(

I heard people saying as open a new account and put in your funds and freeze it till you get ITA. Few say the other way as it doesn't matter as you can also show your daily usage in account statement.

My only concern is my primary account would have lots of transactions per month. Is it advisable to project such an account to CIC(it will still hold the money that CIC wants but with lots of credits and debits)?

sheen

Aug 19, 2010
Is it compulsory to create profile on Job Bank after creating Express Entry Profile. I do have a job in Canada, i have been working with the same company for 2 years now. When i created profile on Express Entry they replied back saying YOU DO QUALIFY FOR EXPRESS ENTRY AND ARE IN POOL NOW. ALSO, YOU MENTIONED IN YOUR PROFILE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE JOB OFFER OR PROVINCIAL AND TERRITORIAL NOMINATION, CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON JOB BANK TO MAKE YOUR PROFILE ACTIVE

At the end of the email it says
You must get confirmation of your nomination, register for Job Bank, or update your profile with a valid job offer within 30 days. If you do not, your Express Entry profile will expire and you will not be considered for permanent residence in Canad

So i created profile at Job Bank. I don't understand exactly what they mean, does this means they think i don't have a job and should apply to one at job bank and obtain a job offer within 30 days or should i disregard this message as i already have a job.