Nomination.....
02 OCT 2015
AOR Received.
06 NOV 2015
Med's Done....
NOV 2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2016
Im going to get my province nomination very soon (EE stream).
How can I get a list of nesessary documents to apply for federals via EE?

XtraordFaVor

Star Member
Dec 10, 2012
Hello,
I have question. my hubby applied CEC (not under express entry) last Sept. 2014 and Im included in the application. Its taking too long and until we have not received any update.

My question is: I am working as Admin Asst NOC:1224 here in Canada since April 2014 (with the open work permit). Can I apply for Express Entry under CEC? wherein I am the primary applicant. Or it will create an impact to his application? Im just wondering maybe it will be a faster than wait for my hubby's cec application. Any thoughts will be appreciated!

Thanks

Popey778

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CEC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
02-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-04-2105
IELTS Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
Hi, So my signature is my timeline, up until the start of June, nothing, not a peep, then it appeared on ECAS, since then CIC has asked for my CELPIP scores and my medicals for my two daughters who live in England, I sent them back and now nothing, still two lines on ECAS and nothing about medicals anything, just we received your app and we stated processing your app? Why so long??

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Olli said:
Im going to get my province nomination very soon (EE stream).
How can I get a list of nesessary documents to apply for federals via EE?
On my checklist, CIC asks for the employment letters for my previous work experience and my current work, proof of funds, police record check, proof of medical exam, job offer, Letter of employment, education certificates, etc

xilji

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Hi

I have been working on a post graduate work permit for 1 year with NO LMIA. What should I select in Intended Work "Does xxxx have a job offer in Canada?"

Should I select "Yes" or "No".

If I select "Yes" then it asks me to provide a current status i.e "workpermit no Lmia" . I am confused.

Can someone advise me please ?

jaydee_de_laza

Star Member
Jun 25, 2011
|victoria
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I accidentally submitted my EE application online without including Languange test result and ECA.
I got a message that I am not eligible and now my Forms are locked.
can I just submit another entry in the future?

pravatmail

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have applied OOPNP through EE.
My current closed work permit (Intra Company Transfer) is expiring in Oct 2016.
However, my employer wants me send send back India in the month of October 2015.

My question is can I apply for BOWP?
If yes, how long does it take to get BOWP?

nuksyed

Dec 4, 2013
AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Doc's Request.
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2015 Sent CIC: 09-02-2016
AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
xilji said:
Hi

I have been working on a post graduate work permit for 1 year with NO LMIA. What should I select in Intended Work "Does xxxx have a job offer in Canada?"

Should I select "Yes" or "No".

If I select "Yes" then it asks me to provide a current status i.e "workpermit no Lmia" . I am confused.

Can someone advise me please ?

Yes. Work permit required, no lmia. Also, for the NOCs I feel like everyone selected their NOC regardless of what it was asking the NOC for, since there is no 'N/A' option..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaydee_de_laza said:
Hi,

I accidentally submitted my EE application online without including Languange test result and ECA.
I got a message that I am not eligible and now my Forms are locked.
can I just submit another entry in the future?
Create a fresh profile - ineligible profiles can't be reopened.

gkd

Jun 25, 2015
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Hi briandg,

I have a question, this is actually related to the WES assessment. Hope you won't mind answering it.

Background:

My husband is passed out from PTU in 1999 and his initial two years of BTech is from GNDU as the college where he was studying was affiliated to GNDU.

And in 1997 when PTU became once central technical university, there college automatically came under PTU. Now since we are planning to apply under Express Entry, we need to get evaluation done from WES, for that purpose he needs transcripts in sealed envelope.

Now, PTU guys are refusing to give transcripts for first 4 semesters, for which the DMC is from GNDU.

My Question is:

Is it possible to get the transcripts from two different universities for one degree and send 2 different sealed envelope for evaluation?

I really appreciate the effort you would be putting in answering this.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks
Gurpreet

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gkd said:
Hi briandg,

I have a question, this is actually related to the WES assessment. Hope you won't mind answering it.

Background:

My husband is passed out from PTU in 1999 and his initial two years of BTech is from GNDU as the college where he was studying was affiliated to GNDU.

And in 1997 when PTU became once central technical university, there college automatically came under PTU. Now since we are planning to apply under Express Entry, we need to get evaluation done from WES, for that purpose he needs transcripts in sealed envelope.

Now, PTU guys are refusing to give transcripts for first 4 semesters, for which the DMC is from GNDU.

My Question is:

Is it possible to get the transcripts from two different universities for one degree and send 2 different sealed envelope for evaluation?

I really appreciate the effort you would be putting in answering this.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks
Gurpreet
I'm not sure if the forum can answer this question - it appears to be a question for the other University and/or WES.

One way of identifying this is also to try and get a provisional assessment at WES site for either University for the particular degree in question to see what WES throws up. If not done already, try the free tool here --->http://www.wes.org/ca/immigrants/preliminary.asp

If the assessment result is positive, one of the options could possibly be to obtain the sealed transcripts from both Universities for the respective time spent with them (hope the older University is still around), enclose them both in a bigger envelope with a simple 1 page cover note that explains why you are forced to send in transcripts from 2 different Universities and hope WES recognizes the degree and provides the ECA.

All the best!

vinny775

Jun 8, 2015
Hello, now i have done one year diploma course from a college in ontario. my course started on september 2011 and should end on aug 2012 but my two semester ended on april and i got my certificate in april and the remaining 4 months were summer vacation.

so in education the end date should i put april 2012 or should i put aug 2012 .

1st semeter - sep to dec

2nd semester - jan to april i got my certificate in april

summr holidays may - aug

please advise as i need to update profile

Beyonkers

Jan 20, 2015
Hi
I am not sure if this has been answered before.
But I have an ITA CEC PNP - I have gotten tot he upload documents stage.
It is asking for my spouse's post secondary education - he doesn't have any, I included his secondary education. No points have been received for this.
Just wondering what to do as I can't get past this stage without uploading a document. Should I upload a letter explaining that I he doesn't have any post secondary education and we didn't include any information in this application?

Thanks,
B