+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

sanket.41

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have one problem not letting me sleep at night Shocked Cry can some experts help me?

while creating EE profile i included job A ( current job ), Job B and C ( previous jobs ) on my work history
Job B and C does not affect my points, they were temporary jobs different NOCs and do not affect eligibility of my EE profile.

After getting ITA I realized that i need to provide reference letters for All 3 jobs i have showed on work history.
I want to delete Job B and C form work history and keep it on personal history so i don't have to provide reference letters for that. ( i just have pay stubs for those jobs, cant provide reference letters for those jobs )

Is it Ok if i Delete work experiences after getting ITA?

IF some have experience with similar situation please let me know.

jysrikj91

Apr 10, 2015
Hi everyone... Am applying for PR and waiting for my WES report.
Meanwhile I was reading some of the topics regarding finding a job in Canada and got a bit scared of Job scarcity there.. Am having 2 years of work experience in HR.. Also read somewhere about the job bank activation which is yet to be done..So i have some questions here...
1.What is it all about and how are we going to be benefited?
2.Is it really a good choice to start applying for jobs now on? ( i really have no idea where to start :-X )
3. I hold a 3 year B.Sc degree and a MBA degree, and what shall i expect in my WES report?

anyone could help me with these... ? ? :'(

Alona27

Apr 10, 2015
Hello everyone! Forgot to attache T4 and already applied and payed the fees what to do?
Wait until they request it or go ahead and send them an email?
Please help!

ch kalyan

Apr 12, 2015
Hi Guys,

Can some one answer my simple questions?

1. Is it compulsory to take my wife along? I mean is it necessary to process the documents now? I am planning to go first later on after some time I will process my wifes documents? How complicated it is?

2. Is it necessary to get the wife's academics tobe ECA by WES?

3.In which profession the Canada Express Entry is accepting invitations I fall under the 5241 category?

4.On what basis the pool system will pick your profile?

Thanks guys.

Apr 11, 2015
Hello,
i need ur help and suggestion pls, i am a dec 2014 skilled trades applicant and i did my medicals just 2 days ago, but yesterday i also got a ITA for express entry, pls suggest should i go for that also or just wait with my normal pr application, and pls suggest how to access SS, may be from that i can understand how much time is needed after medicals. Thanks.

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have 440 points. my spouse has not given ielts yet. Should she also try taking ielts? Will it make much difference?

naija-kanadian

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
nrj123 said:
I have 440 points. my spouse has not given ielts yet. Should she also try taking ielts? Will it make much difference?
Yes,she should. It could make a lot of difference. Right now, every point counts

katparty0020

Apr 8, 2015
Hey! I have a question about rescoring my EE POINTS. I updated mine by modifying some answers but the score was not updated. What should I do. I appreciate the help! :)

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seniors/ Fellow mates

I have completed 3 years Diploma (after 10th) and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and completed the 4 years of BE (actual study period - 3 years) as I had already the diploma in similar stream.

For ECA Assessment, I have just sent my BE marksheets and degree on March 26th '15 (3 years marksheets and degree) along with the transcripts provided by University in sealed envelope. I was unable to obtain a similar transcripts for my Diploma. I did my diploma in an autonomous institution and hence marksheets was issued by the College while the Diploma was awarded by sTATE BOARD OF TECH EDUCATION.

Will my ECA go through and will I be provided an assessment. Please clarify. Will they reject my ECA assessment or ask me to provide the transcripts for diploma as well.

Can someone who has undergone a simialr situation throw some light on this scenario.

Thanks.

lovecorazn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering how much points can i get from my husbands education and what equivalency does WES will give him since he have not finished his tertiary education. He took Bachelor of Science in Architecture (undergrad,4yrs only) instead of 5yrs.
Thanks for the help,ahead.

sidcanada

Apr 13, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I want to apply for EE in coming 2-3 months. My score is 456 as per evaluated on canadavisa website. I have few questions which i want to know before going ahead with the decision of applying.

1) My spouse applied for FWSP 2013 program and due to lack of work evidence, they rejected her application in the later stages of applying i.e. she is facing 2 years of ban as she was Principal Applicant.
2) For EE, I need her points as well as my points for the same. Considering her experience as 0 since they won't take it and my experience is from BIG MNC...I want to apply as Principal applicant.

So, my main question is..Would they consider our application inspite of her ban ?

Thanks for your time. Suggestions are welcome.
:)

Bhullar28

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
nrj123 said:
Yes, definitely... Even though it might take till July to get a result, these extra points would only strengthen your case... You've gotta prepare for the worst... Don't think we'll have a steady decline after a draw or two... Anything might happen...

samnet

Apr 10, 2015
Hi
I have a ridiculous problem. I recieved my academic transcript without"academic records request form" and since it was in Persian so a certified translator translated it to English
I asked the university to sealed the envelop but they reject my request and told me we are not allowed to sign any english letter such as"academic records request form".
So they just can seal the academic transcript
is it necessary to put "academic records request form" in the sealed envelope for WES?

Armi

Apr 10, 2015
HI everyone,

Iam currently working as Food counter attendant here in Alberta, Should I write YES in the question "do you have a valid job offer" in Express Entry
and write my old LMO no as my LMIA. my work permit is not expired until January 2016. O should I just reply NO in this question. Thanks

Bhullar28

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Hi Aspirants,

Please help me out with this dilemma...

I have total work ex of 4 years (NOC 6221, 7 months, Company A.... NOC 6231, 23 months, Company B... NOC 6221 again, 18 months, Company C) in India, all continuous.

I want to know, can I show all of this as a total work ex of four years...??.. Because, I read somewhere that all work ex should be in the same NOC... I have it in 2 NOCs.

So, for how many years am I gonna get credit for while making EE profile, how would this effect my CRS score, transferability, etc. .....??

Would appreciate any guidance please..

Manhar