+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Mb19

Dec 10, 2018
Hi Rajan,

I am also in same boat, I did my 10+3 diploma, BCA & MCA (LE) from TNOU.

1. Did you received response from WES for this query about LE and Not able to find TNOU in their list?
2. If you applied WES evaluation, did you received final report? what they mentioned in the report?
3. How did you got TNOU certificate / mark sheets attested, so that I will follow the same.
4. Did you collected personally from TNOU or they sent to WES directly.

Request your response on the above so as to start mine. Please feel free to reach me at a.saravanan1979@gmail.com

Thanks
Sara

Mb19

Dec 10, 2018
Hi Rajan,

I am also in same boat, I did my 10+3 diploma, BCA & MCA (LE) from TNOU.

1. Did you received response from WES for this query about LE and Not able to find TNOU in their list?
2. If you applied WES evaluation, did you received final report? what they mentioned in the report?
3. How did you got TNOU certificate / mark sheets attested, so that I will follow the same.
4. Did you collected personally from TNOU or they sent to WES directly.

Request your response on the above so as to start mine. Please feel free to reach me at a.saravanan1979@gmail.com

Thanks
Sara
Hi sara, please share your ECA respone for TNOU degrees. I'm thinking of doing MBA from TNOU. shall i go for it?

Please reply!
Thanks
Monika

Dec 5, 2018
Hi, I have old Work Permit under NOC Code 2174 but all my Duties and Responsibilities will tie with 2171 and my new Work Permit is also under 2171 too.

Which NOC Code I should be applying my PR?

Also, under new NOC Code: 2171 - I dont have minimum 1 year Experience still. What will be the best choice?

• Should I be selecting 2171, which is more suitable to my Roles and Resposnsibilities?
  • Should I be selecting 2174, which is accoridng to my Work Permit Experience?

Jan 15, 2019
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2019
Passport Req..
16-12-2019
Need help while filling in WES profile
I have done 1 year executive program for young managers(EPYM) from IIMC, what should I select on WES for feild of study ?

Nov 25, 2018
WES has reverted by saying i have completed my PG from a non recognized institution where as when i checked in the autonomous list WELINGKAR COLLEGE, MUMBAI is in the autonomous list
Also is Masters Degree equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in canada?

sygu3133

Jan 18, 2019
Hi!

Just wondering are my job duties look qualified for NOC code 6211 (Retail sales supervisor)?

The duties my manager gave me on the letter:
· Direct sales to customers using the company’s selling system.
· Leading the store while working with other sales associates and in the absence of store leadership.
· Respond and resolve customer inquiries while working the shift and escalate them to the store manager if required.
· Ensure the full compliance of team members working the shift with Icebreaker policies and procedures.
· Work with new team members to get them more skilled in product knowledge, policies, and selling systems. All by utilizing the outlined policies, one on one coaching, and his experience and product knowledge.
· Performing daily store opening and closing procedure based on scheduled shifts. Including financial deposits, cash registers reconciliation, and completion of daily operational tasks including store opening and closing.
· Addressing returns and warranty issues.

The duties for 6211 on the NOC website:
· Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers
· Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
· Authorize payments and the return of merchandise
· Resolve issues that may arise, including customer requests, complaints and supply shortages
· Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
· Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
· Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff and monitor and report on performance
· Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, such as store displays, signage, and cleanliness
· May perform the same duties as workers supervised
· May perform key holding and managerial duties if required, such as opening and closing the store, managing escalated complaints, developing and implementing marketing strategies, and signing for deliveries.

Thank you!

ks51290

Jul 6, 2018
I received PPR from visa office in new delhi. I had raised a web form to show change of address to Singapore, before I received my passport request. I did not get any automated repy or response from IRCC for this submission.

Now where do I submit my passport, Singapore or India ?
Can I simply go to VFS office in Singapore to submit the passport?

Pkpk

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
Hi
Please assist. I am a Bds from India. I have 3 years of experience of a dentist.. But due to some reasons, I am working as a Science teacher in a school since last 2 years. Can I go for PR ???
A reply would be highly appreciated. Thanks

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi
Please assist. I am a Bds from India. I have 3 years of experience of a dentist.. But due to some reasons, I am working as a Science teacher in a school since last 2 years. Can I go for PR ???
A reply would be highly appreciated. Thanks
You can apply.

Salz_yahoo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
I am a doctor- Private clinic. We don’t have to register our clinics if we don’t admit patients in that premises. I don’t have the registration certificate. But I have the CA letter for 5 years of my annual earnings, P&L of 5 years, and also a notarised affidavit stating my roles and responsibilities as a physician. Do you think it’s enough or any other document should also be provided?
Thanks! Eagerly awaiting reply

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I am a doctor- Private clinic. We don’t have to register our clinics if we don’t admit patients in that premises. I don’t have the registration certificate. But I have the CA letter for 5 years of my annual earnings, P&L of 5 years, and also a notarised affidavit stating my roles and responsibilities as a physician. Do you think it’s enough or any other document should also be provided?
Thanks! Eagerly awaiting reply
Since its an individual work, you should have your GST number to support your Income source and funds. You can still apply and wait for final approval.

Salz_yahoo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Since its an individual work, you should have your GST number to support your Income source and funds. You can still apply and wait for final approval.
Hi

GST is above a particular income source and not for everyone. Any other info?
Won’t the P&L and CA certificate hold good proof?