Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
shaazdeh said:
I hope someone can answer my question here, when you come to Canada with job offer, how long you are obliged to stay with the company?
not even 1 day if you have no contract signed.

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Hi,

Need you help urgently. I got an ITA today :D

Need to get job letters. Are these sufficient for the letter/have u covered everything:

1. My full name
2. Period of employment
3. Position held
4. Duties performed
5. Monthly salary received
6. Identification of whether the position was full-time or part-time as well as whether I was on contract.
7. Number of hours worked (e.g 40 hour week)
8. name of Supervisor

Thanks for you help....appreciate it

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Me again,

For my job letter, can I put TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN instead of the embassy details (i.e. embassy name, address etc.)

Don't want my employer to know my plans.

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tishfaith said:
Me again,

For my job letter, can I put TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN instead of the embassy details (i.e. embassy name, address etc.)

Don't want my employer to know my plans.

Thanks
Yes.

Tishfaith said:
Hi,

Need you help urgently. I got an ITA today :D

Need to get job letters. Are these sufficient for the letter/have u covered everything:

1. My full name
2. Period of employment
3. Position held
4. Duties performed
5. Monthly salary received
6. Identification of whether the position was full-time or part-time as well as whether I was on contract.
7. Number of hours worked (e.g 40 hour week)
8. name of Supervisor

Thanks for you help....appreciate it
Yes. Get this printed on the company letterhead, signed/stamped by the supervisor/HR/authorized signatory and dated as well.

janadhakshin

Sep 12, 2015
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Hi,

I have got overall score of 362, I know this won't be sufficient to get ITA and at least another 100 points required.

As of now I have no job offer or state/territory nomination. Job Bank doesn't help much. I'm in Network Security domain looking get NOC under 2171.

Overall Score 362 Help
CRS - Human Capital - Age 110 Help
CRS - Human Capital - Level of Education 120 Help
CRS - Human Capital - First Official Language Proficiency 94
CRS - Skill Transferability - Education 13 Help
CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience 25

How can I increase my points, your help would be great..

Thanks,
Jana

Trent

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Hi

I already applied in CEC in august and I got an EE cec ITA. Can i apply in EE even if i have file in CEC or do i have to withdraw 1 file

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
janadhakshin said:
Hi,

I have got overall score of 362, I know this won't be sufficient to get ITA and at least another 100 points required.

As of now I have no job offer or state/territory nomination. Job Bank doesn't help much. I'm in Network Security domain looking get NOC under 2171.

Overall Score 362 Help
CRS - Human Capital - Age 110 Help
CRS - Human Capital - Level of Education 120 Help
CRS - Human Capital - First Official Language Proficiency 94
CRS - Skill Transferability - Education 13 Help
CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience 25

How can I increase my points, your help would be great..

Thanks,
Jana
Retake IELTS and get at least 8 in L and 7 in R/W/S

npjbear

Oct 1, 2015
Hi all, new to the forum, just starting the PR process! :) noc will likely be 1223/b. I've been searching quite a lot but just need some clarification on a few things...

I'm wondering if I should 100% do the english test and get my education credentials verified before I create my EE profile?

i.e., are the english test results you put in when "checking eligibility" on the CIC site recorded and carried over when you use the personal reference code to create an EE profile, or can you put anything in to get the code and then update english test results when they're actually done?

Also, my current score looks to be about 437/440ish (provided I get the English score I think I will) - is that enough to enter the pool straight away or should I wait until 2016 when I can try for an extra 600 points with PNP and/or will have more points in July once I've been working in Canada for two years?

Once the EE profile is created, I assume you're not entered into the pool until you submit the profile yourself - so there's time to build it up once it's created?

Thanks!

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Need your help Asivad.

I got an ITA October 2. I want to know if there is anyway for me to see the entries I made in EE profile for work history???

I think I have a problem, I thought I deleted my previous work history that did not contribute to my score HOWEVER when
I cam to the section of my PPR for work history it had 2 work history entry that I thought was deleted. I want to verify my
profile entry so see if I need to get the job letter for them.

Also in my PPR Form it was asked where I plan to reside which I put Aberta however when I came to the question below for the city I don't see
anything in the drop box. This is preventing me from completing that section. Is it a system error...what can I do about it?

Thanks for all your help...awaiting your response.

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
One more thing, I am yet to see my Checklist for the ITA.

Where can I find my ITA Checklist on my profile???

Thanks

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EmmEmm said:
not even 1 day if you have no contract signed.
Thank you,

Doyou or anyone else know the answer to a following question, I live in Toronto my brother is a chef back home, he has master sin hotel management and six years of experience. As I am physically in Canada, does it help to go and find potential employer for him, does anyone has any sugestion on how to go about it?

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
I have an issue with my EE profile and PR Form.

1. When I was filling out my Permanent Residence form and came to personal history, the system brought up jobs that I thought I had deleted
given that they did not contribute to my score. Based on the fact that jobs came up in the Permanent Residence form does that mean they
were not deleted, and as such, I need to get job letters for them???

2. If these jobs were not deleted and are in my EE profile for work history, should I now include them in the Permanent Residence form work
history section (I know that they should be in the personal history section) or can I leave them out and just include the one that is tied to
my score?

3. Given that my EE profile is locked because I received an ITA is it possible for me to still view the work history to double check if I did delete
those unnecessary jobs?

I don't want to make an error and not include or include things that are inconsistent and be rejected and band for misrepresentation.

Thanks for any help

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tishfaith said:
I have an issue with my EE profile and PR Form.

1. When I was filling out my Permanent Residence form and came to personal history, the system brought up jobs that I thought I had deleted
given that they did not contribute to my score. Based on the fact that jobs came up in the Permanent Residence form does that mean they
were not deleted, and as such, I need to get job letters for them???

The system might have copied them over ignoring your earlier deletion.

2. If these jobs were not deleted and are in my EE profile for work history, should I now include them in the Permanent Residence form work
history section (I know that they should be in the personal history section) or can I leave them out and just include the one that is tied to
my score?

Just remove them again from Work history in the post ITA form.

3. Given that my EE profile is locked because I received an ITA is it possible for me to still view the work history to double check if I did delete
those unnecessary jobs?

The pre-EE profile matters only inasmuch as it contributes to your CRS. If your CRS score doesn't depend on these jobs, there is no harm in removing them from Work history section in your post ITA form. This is NOT misrepresentation. That would happen when you deliberately lie in your application by actively stating the untruth or actively hiding the truth in order to unfairly benefit from that action. In your case, you are providing full disclosure in Personal history section and simply removing irrelevant activity from Work history.

I don't want to make an error and not include or include things that are inconsistent and be rejected and band for misrepresentation.

Thanks for any help

sajanvjw

Oct 4, 2015
Points for CRS - Skill Transferability (Foreign Work Experience) is withdrawn

Hello guys,

I face an awkward situation with CIC express entry with my points for CRS - Skill Transferability (Foreign Work Experience) is changed to 0 from 38. ( I entered IELTS when I created my profile). In order to increase the points, I recently took CELPIP-General and when I updated my profile with the CELPIP result, as expected, it showed high points for 2 days. But on the third day, it got reduced by 38 points. When I checked closely, I could find that my CRS - Skill Transferability (Foreign Work Experience) is changed to 0. Earlier it was 38. Somebody please tell me what might have been happened.......Could it be a system error?

Thanks in advance,

Sajan